Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 05:22 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
You understand that Tedros should be persecuted for crimes against humanity, right?

That he belonged to a terrorist organization?

That he reclassified "cholera" as "acute watery diarrhea" so he could claim Ethiopia didn't have cholera?

That he was responsible for the arrest and torture of journalists who spoke out?

Nope. You know nothing. /shrug/
Sources?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2020, 05:27 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times
WHO and Pharma are VERY COZY...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=850789246

Old 04-17-2020, 05:32 PM

15,425 posts, read 7,482,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
No vaccines here, have not had one in over 30 yrs and not gonna start now. And especially since reading this Reuters report. Continue to strengthen my own immune system.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN20Y1GZ
People who don't take vaccines and say their immune systems are kept strong by food, etc, are fooling themselves. I hope you at least get the tetanus, pertussis, and diphtheria shots, because there' s no way to build your immune system against those. Tetanus especailly, since you can't get exposed to enough of the toxin to build immunity. That take s a shot.

Quote:
So what? It's not like you are going to develop a vaccine, or any other medication, in your garage. Big Pharma has the resources to do that.

Old 04-17-2020, 05:33 PM

Quote:
WHO and Pharma are VERY COZY...
Not gonna give Mercola any clicks. What does he say?

Old 04-17-2020, 05:56 PM

1,751 posts, read 1,349,724 times
Great. The population most at risk isn't part of the trial: "...This is a phase I, open-label, dose ranging clinical trial in males and non-pregnant females, 18 to 55 years of age, inclusive, who are in good health and meet all eligibility criteria..."

Old 04-17-2020, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
People who don't take vaccines and say their immune systems are kept strong by food, etc, are fooling themselves. I hope you at least get the tetanus, pertussis, and diphtheria shots, because there' s no way to build your immune system against those. Tetanus especailly, since you can't get exposed to enough of the toxin to build immunity. That take s a shot.

So what? It's not like you are going to develop a vaccine, or any other medication, in your garage. Big Pharma has the resources to do that.
I had the necessary vaccines to get into 1st grade in the 40's and had one tetanus shot along the way in my life and since I hear so much news NOT on tv, I have heard from some that those getting annual vaccines are more prone to the CV. And I'd bet so so many of the older folks dying were always getting annual vaccines. And so many are reported dying in the assisted homes and rehabs, so instead of giving them Vit A, C, D and others, a good old shot once a year.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 04-17-2020 at 06:57 PM..

Old 04-17-2020, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusinsusan View Post
Great. The population most at risk isn't part of the trial: "...This is a phase I, open-label, dose ranging clinical trial in males and non-pregnant females, 18 to 55 years of age, inclusive, who are in good health and meet all eligibility criteria..."
Phase I are safety trials. They are not concerned with whether the vaccine is efficacious or not. That is why they use young, healthy adults.

Quote:
I had the necessary vaccines to get into 1st grade in the 40's and had one tetanus shot along the way in my life and since I hear so much news NOT on tv, I have heard from some that those getting annual vaccines are more prone to the CV. And I'd bet so so many of the older folks dying were always getting annual vaccines. And so many are reported dying in the assisted homes and rehabs, so instead of giving them Vit A, C, D and others, a good old shot once a year.
No, there is no evidence that "those getting annual vaccines are more prone to the CV."

How do you know that nursing home residents are not getting vitamins?

Old 04-17-2020, 08:24 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusinsusan View Post
Because the goal isn't to save or treat anyone. That's why Bill Gates didn't care about getting ventilators or gloves or surgical masks to US hospitals. He didn't give a sh-t, and said in an interview his people "didn't do that."

The goal is to vaccinate the entire population whether they want it or not. Mandatory. Forced. Or else.

Old 04-17-2020, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Because the goal isn't to save or treat anyone. That's why Bill Gates didn't care about getting ventilators or gloves or surgical masks to US hospitals. He didn't give a sh-t, and said in an interview his people "didn't do that."

The goal is to vaccinate the entire population whether they want it or not. Mandatory. Forced. Or else.
How could he obtain ventilators or gloves or surgical masks that did not exist?

A spokesperson for the Gates Foundation explains why they "didn't do that," and a little fact checking would have shown you that what you are saying is incomplete and deceptive.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...naires/608380/

"Both Gates and Bloomberg have, through their eponymous foundations, announced commitments totaling several hundred million dollars to combat the pandemic in the U.S. and abroad. But, as of today, neither is directly funding the purchase of crucial supplies.

'The foundation does not typically directly fund procurement of health equipment or supplies,' a spokesperson for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation told me. 'During global health emergencies, however, our goal is to provide fast and flexible funding to government agencies, multilateral organizations and others at the front lines. This allows our partners to quickly translate funding into impact, and gives them discretion to purchase emergency supplies as needed.'

The Gates Foundation is targeting its money toward detection, isolation, and treatment efforts as well as to research toward a vaccine and possible treatments. It’s also offering technical assistance to government agencies working on a vaccine and directing funds to curb the local outbreak in the Greater Seattle region."

In Seattle:

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Medi...esponse-Grants

Please provide a direct quote where Gates has said he is in favor of vaccinating "the entire population whether they want it or not. Mandatory. Forced. Or else."

Old 04-17-2020, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Phase I are safety trials. They are not concerned with whether the vaccine is efficacious or not. That is why they use young, healthy adults.

No, there is no evidence that "those getting annual vaccines are more prone to the CV."

How do you know that nursing home residents are not getting vitamins?
I don't know for SURE, but since I spent 4.5 months in rehabs back in later 2016 onward, I doubt it. THeir pharma meds yes and while I was there I had my own supplements hidden and when ran out had friends buy them for me. Giving vits etc is against their regulations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness