Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 12:07 PM

5,981 posts, read 3,724,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
That's not how proof works. You make the claim, you prove it. Its not up to someone else to disprove it.

The police wouldn't even TRY to prove she killed him unless there was a reason to suspect she killed him. You haven't provided one shred of a reason to believe that she killed him.
The whole issue of someone consuming fish tank cleaner is irrelevant to the discussion of ivermectin as a possible treatment for Covid-19. Suzy Q is the one who sidetracked the ivermectin discussion by bringing this up. At this point in time, there is only one person who knows for sure if the man took the fish tank cleaner voluntarily and that is his wife who has very good reason to lie.

There are lots of reasons to suspect that she is lying, but none of them rise to the level of "proof" in a court of law so the police aren't pursuing the matter any further. If you're interested in knowing those reasons, you can look them up for yourself. They're easy to find.

I'm through wasting time and effort discussing this irrelevant fish tank cleaner situation. You can believe what you want about the matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2020, 02:56 PM

5,710 posts, read 4,284,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
It was investigated, but either way, call up Dr.Zalenko or others on the list and get a prescription.

I guess its tough when you believe everything you read on conservative news outlets.

Police say death of Arizona man is not being investigated as a homicide

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...icide-n1195591

A Mesa Police spokesman refuted reports circulating in conservative media outlets, calling them "inaccurate."

Old 12-14-2020, 05:26 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
The whole issue of someone consuming fish tank cleaner is irrelevant to the discussion of ivermectin as a possible treatment for Covid-19. Suzy Q is the one who sidetracked the ivermectin discussion by bringing this up. At this point in time, there is only one person who knows for sure if the man took the fish tank cleaner voluntarily and that is his wife who has very good reason to lie.

There are lots of reasons to suspect that she is lying, but none of them rise to the level of "proof" in a court of law so the police aren't pursuing the matter any further. If you're interested in knowing those reasons, you can look them up for yourself. They're easy to find.

I'm through wasting time and effort discussing this irrelevant fish tank cleaner situation. You can believe what you want about the matter.
I brought up in the context of using veterinary ivermectin, which is Not a Good Idea.

Old 12-14-2020, 06:16 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,102,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
I guess its tough when you believe everything you read on conservative news outlets.
There are many good resources out there for Covid, you just need to branch out from CNN and check them out..

Longecity.org , Medcram series, Thomas Levy, chrismasterjohnphd.com/covid-19, theana.org/COVID-19 , thailandmedical.news , Andrew Weil, medicalnewstoday.com

For the longest time, an anti-vaxer site - Mercola, had the best recommendations for Covid. Politics forced them to rebrand, not as fond of the StopCovidCold.com site as much, but its better than the CDC.

Dr. Zalenko has been on the front lines fighting this thing from the start... one comment on reddit is worth reposting.

Quote:
The reason why these results should be accorded high respect is that Zelenko chose to treat only high-risk patients - the elderly or those with health disorders that notably elevate death risk with COVID - whereas the control group consisted of patients from his area diagnosed with COVID who went to other doctors; undoubtedly, many of these were NOT high risk. Yet Zelenko's patients were 84% less likely to require hospitalization.
Quote:
Dr. Bryan Tyson has now treated over 1900 symptomatic COVID patients with the Zelenko regimen - with a total of one brief hospitalization and zero fatalities.
Read Zalenko's clinical trial for yourself - 84% few hospitalizations...imagine how many lives/jobs would have been saved if we didnt play politics.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:45 PM

2,684 posts, read 2,399,569 times
This was a helpful thread. I don't have Covid, and none of my close family members have it, but I've filed this away in the back of my mind in case anyone I know ever gets a serious case. This doesn't mean I will immediately jam ivermectin into their mouths, but just noted as something to look in to if the time comes.

Old 12-16-2020, 03:11 PM

I think Ivermectin is the better drug since it helps at all stages of the virus, interestingly though, the AMA had a recent vote to reconsider HCQ as a treatment. Ultimately they chose not to though..

80%+ fewer hospitalizations could have really helped.

Old 12-16-2020, 03:15 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,670,889 times
I like this information and if I or a loved one come down with COVID, I wish I could just call my dr up and get this kind of treatment.

Old 12-16-2020, 04:10 PM

You would need to head to France.

Dr. Sabine Paliard-Franco (HCQ) 3 81 07 62 64
Dr. Denis Gastaldi (HCQ) 3 87 86 31 05
Dr. Jean-Jacques Erbstein (HCQ) 3 87 94 49 71
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness