Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2023, 05:32 PM

30,431 posts, read 21,234,977 times

Advertisements

I had em on all day today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2023, 05:44 PM

5,425 posts, read 3,487,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
I had em on all day today.
Which ones did you get?

Old 04-19-2023, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
Which ones did you get?
$2500 ones.

Old 04-19-2023, 10:31 AM

Quote:
$2500 ones.
Sorry I asked.

Old 04-19-2023, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
Sorry I asked.
I told ya guys the brand name james up above.

Old 04-19-2023, 09:28 PM

Quote:
I told ya guys the brand name james up above.
I reread the the entire thread Fred and don't see the brand name of the aids you got mate. Just curious. You don't have to tell if you don't want to Lou.

Old 04-20-2023, 05:04 AM

Well look at post #39 and i typed the name of the comp. Just like the guy at the door that sobbed buckets of water when Dorthy went to see the wizard and said, it's clear as the nose on my face.

Old 04-20-2023, 07:22 AM

3,433 posts, read 2,401,655 times
Quote:
Well look at post #39 and i typed the name of the comp. Just like the guy at the door that sobbed buckets of water when Dorthy went to see the wizard and said, it's clear as the nose on my face.
You said you got them "through" (your word) Audibel which was right down the street.

I got mine through The Villages Regional Hospital, which is right down the street from me.

However, the brand name of my hearing aids is Unitron, not The Villages Regional Hospital.

The Villages Regional Hospital doesn't manufacture hearing aids at all.

There are lots of audiology offices throughout the country, you can go "through" them, to get your hearing aids. And none of those offices manufacture the hearing aids. They merely provide the tests and prescription and order them from the companies that do make them.

I'd never heard of Audibel - and I didn't care enough to look it up. So I just assumed it was the name of the local audiologist you go to, and didn't think for a moment it might be the brand name of the devices.

It's about as clear as the nose on your face - while you're wearing a mask covered by a veil.

Old 04-20-2023, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
You said you got them "through" (your word) Audibel which was right down the street.

I got mine through The Villages Regional Hospital, which is right down the street from me.

However, the brand name of my hearing aids is Unitron, not The Villages Regional Hospital.

There are lots of audiology offices throughout the country, you can go "through" them, to get your hearing aids. And none of those offices manufacture the hearing aids. They merely provide the tests and prescription and order them from the companies that do make them.

I'd never heard of Audibel - and I didn't care enough to look it up. So I just assumed it was the name of the local audiologist you go to, and didn't think for a moment it might be the brand name of the devices.

It's about as clear as the nose on your face - while you're wearing a mask covered by a veil.
Yea, I'm still not clear on the manufacturer of his hearing aid, but I'm not going to ask a 3rd time. This article says Audible hearing aids range in price from $500 to $3000. Maybe they are hearing aids, maybe this is the place where he got his hearing aids?

https://hearglow.com/blogs/hearing-g...f%20%243%2C000.

Old 04-20-2023, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post

It is their brand made in this country. Other than that i don't know anymore. They seem to work kirk is all i know. Audible makes them. So that should clear things up pup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness