Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2009, 11:01 PM

242 posts, read 1,186,957 times

Advertisements

Now, I want you to read these questions. AND after you are done answer, Yes or No. 1. Has doing little things made you feel really tired? 2. Have you lost weight more than just a few pounds? 3. Have you gained weight than just a few pounds? 4. Have you in your life time ver felt grouchy or irritable and often in a bad mood? I want to hear your answers because I will come back to read them . Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2009, 12:47 AM
ino

680 posts, read 2,499,320 times
OK, I've got my chin stuck out, give it your best shot...
1 Nup
2 Nup
3 Nup
4 Sure have.

I can't wait for this!

Old 04-25-2009, 11:14 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,829,848 times
I am tired, overweight, and grouchy.

Until I can find the right vitamin, secret device, or magic cure, I'll just have to content myself observing the antics of peppy, skinny, happy idiots.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:30 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,030,943 times
1 No
2 No
3 No
4 Monthly

Old 04-27-2009, 02:11 AM

242 posts, read 1,186,957 times
Default Yes or No

First of all, thank you for answering. And Freddy there is hope for you. Later I will email you. Okay people, these are the questions just a few of the questions that the MENTAL hEALTH SCREENING of school children are asked. IF they answer YES to any of them they are " classified" as having signs of " mental illness" Yeap! You read that correctly! This is NONSENSE. But it is happening in the USA school system. The teachers are in on this too, I read this last year. So the UNSCIENTIFIC use of these tests is a great threat to the children, teenagers it is used in more than 500 schools and 43 states. So BIG PHARMA now can DRUG these students and damage their brains with these UNNECESSARY TOXIC DRUG. Also they ask them questions that are tricky and here are some of them about suicide and other tricky questions. One girl said she likes to Clean and did not like to go to parties. So she was classified as having get ready for this one, with TWO MENTAL DISEASES ( that do not even exist( OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER.... that is not because you like to Clean your rooom that is that other thing. And just because she doesnt like to go to parties she is classified as SOCIAL ANXIETY ORDER..... that is so stupid and insane. Lots of people dont like to go to parties. ............. PSYCHIATRISTS are quick and ready to make money to drug kids and nothing is wrong with them. So if you know this TEENSCREEN is going o, you better do something so your child is not going to be put on drugs for answering these stupid questions...... MADE-UP DISEASES... yeap these are voted into the manual by groups of Psychiatrists HERE are their MADE-UP DISEASES..... are you ready? MATHEMATICS DISORDER ( I hate math) READING DISORDER, DISORDER of Written expression, Oppositional defiant disorder, intermittent explosive disorder ( I THINK US ADULTS ALL HAVE THAT after reading what LIES the HEAD SHRINKERS are saying about the school kids. MAKES US ALL WANT TO EXPLODE by pushing toxic drugs on the children and teens just poisoning them and BIG PHARMA can get rich. and the LAST MENTAL ILLNESS he Psychiatrist made up.... NIGHTMARE DISORDER.... we all had nightmare especially with a fever. BIG PHARMA will make BILLIONS by all these LIES

Old 04-27-2009, 08:33 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
You read this last year? What are you doing here! Go out and stand in front of the mayors office with a big sign to tell all the population instead of sitting at your computer. You may want to leave out the part about OCD and social anxiety disorder being a fake illness, people may leave their clean homes and brave the world to go after you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness