Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 08:26 PM

6,816 posts, read 11,536,435 times

Advertisements

I’m kind of a Thanksgiving dinner nut. I love to get out the nice china and glasses, the serving bowls, and put an actual stick of butter on a china plate with a butter knife versus a plastic tub on the table. My family nearly begs me to use paper plates. It’s a lot of work, but I enjoy doing it. If someone else wants to serve out of the saucepans on the stove and use paper plates and plastic forks, that’s fine with me, but if you come to my house, you will get a china plate, real silverware and a cloth napkin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2017, 06:33 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,528,572 times
I am sure that she enjoys it or she wouldn't do it. I use to have a large wide tree in the family room, a smaller one in the living room and a 3 ft one in the dining room. I also put different decorations in each room. I had totes and totes of Christmas stuff. I would get rid of stuff over time as I didn't want to use it. I use to have the house display but it was no longer fun to do so I got rid of it. I now live in a smaller space and my kids are grown so I have one tree that isn't that wide and doesn't take long to decorate at all. I also only have a few items let to put on shelves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House