Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 11:02 PM

810 posts, read 837,576 times

Advertisements

Short clips of the Black Panther rally in Cleveland can be found here (http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110310-quanell-x-stages-rally-in-cleveland - broken link).

It can't be stressed enough that a segment of this community has acted in the most vile and disgusting manner, in a way that is almost beyond comprehension. We saw them on interviews and online posts putting all the blame on the victim. They called an 11 year old girl every name on the book, then had the nerve to threaten the life of her family, calling her a "snitch".

We have witnessed a phenomenon that exists in certain subcultures which anoints itself with a perverse sense of privilege. Where they are eternally blameless, in all cases they are the absolute victims, and anyone dare call them on their actions because they will unleash their repulsive racial tantrums.

These people would never ask themselves; who were the kind of people responsible for this? (all this time they are focusing on the girl and her parents, but what kind of people were their 20-something year old "babies"), who fomented this heinous subculture that takes advantage of a little girl then disparage her? I am not a religious person, but I pray that this case also reveals the true extent of the perversity and criminality being harbored in that community. What Quanell X seems to be desperately trying to obscure. What other victims are there that we don't know of? This is why the federal government must go in. This "community" is not acting very differently from an organized terrorist plague.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:50 AM

885 posts, read 1,553,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Short clips of the Black Panther rally in Cleveland can be found here (http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110310-quanell-x-stages-rally-in-cleveland - broken link).
All I hear is stand by your own (no matter what they did.).

Old 03-13-2011, 12:46 PM

717 posts, read 899,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2010 View Post
Like Katrina?

Or is that not enough? Does she want Bunifa Latifa Halifa Shalifa Jackson?

The name Katrina isn't black, it's Greek. Ignorant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
And did anyone see the mom of one of the suspects speaking to the reporter??

Video: One Of The Suspects Mother In The 11-Year-Old Gang Rape Case Puts The Blame On 6th Grader's Mother! "Not KNowing Where Your Baby Is. Is Not Justice. She Told Him She Was 17"

"Not knowing where yo baby is; is not justice!"

Well your ass should have know where your damn son was at because he sure had no business raping an 11 year old.

Someone please tell the Black Panthers to retire; just let it go; the 70s are over.
The Black Panthers reached the height of their effectiveness in the 1960s, not the 70s. The group lead by Quanell X is the New Black Panthers, and they are not affiliated with the original BP party which dissolved in the early 80s. People need to get their facts straight.

Old 03-13-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
Is Bunifa Latifa Halifa Shalifa Jackson black enough for you?

Old 03-13-2011, 01:15 PM

717 posts, read 899,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2010 View Post
Is Bunifa Latifa Halifa Shalifa Jackson black enough for you?
Whoever told you that you were funny lied.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:34 PM

674 posts, read 1,539,256 times
Quote:
Whoever told you that you were funny lied.
Thank you!

Old 03-13-2011, 04:37 PM

674 posts, read 1,539,256 times
I've already posted on this subject but I'm so saddened that this child and her family have been demonized. The men and teens who did this are punk a$$ cowards and each and every last one of them needs to feel what they put her through.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:

It's ironic (and moronic at the same time) that the true ignorant over-uses the word "ignorant."

Old 03-13-2011, 05:24 PM

611 posts, read 2,235,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston321 View Post
I pose this: What if 28 hispanic men raped a little black girl? Imagine the outcry from QX, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton..etc. Why isn't this being considered a "hate crime" on a minority. I think the Feds should get involved. This has become too big for Cleveland to handle.

I think guys like QX are actually hurting the black population as a whole.

ALL of my black friends and co-workers agree. These guys should be executed, or at the very least sent to jail as a little child rapist for life. They will get what is coming in prison.
all of your black friends and co-workers only agree when you are around

when you are not around they are in the voting booth pulling the levers for shelia jackson lee, eddie bernice johnson, maxine waters, and all of the other embarrassing fools out there

and they are giving to quanell race baiter, they are giving to jackson and sharpton, and they are going to "churches" like the one obama attended......and claiming just like obama did that they must have missed the race baiting and racism from their own kind because they were not there that day

if what you are saying was true then none of these fools would have lasted past one election cycle.......yet the truth of the matter is the more foolish and race baiting they are the more votes they get.....including from your "friends" and co-workers

Old 03-13-2011, 05:25 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,631,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston321 View Post
I pose this: What if 28 hispanic men raped a little black girl? Imagine the outcry from QX, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton..etc. Why isn't this being considered a "hate crime" on a minority. I think the Feds should get involved. This has become too big for Cleveland to handle.

I think guys like QX are actually hurting the black population as a whole.

ALL of my black friends and co-workers agree. These guys should be executed, or at the very least sent to jail as a little child rapist for life. They will get what is coming in prison.
My thoughts exactly!! Rep+1 to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston