Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 06:17 PM

2,465 posts, read 5,790,939 times

Advertisements

I am glad some real man and fathers, regardless of race or skin color, are stepping up to the plate. This open letter is pretty impressive

Little Girl Loved: A Letter For the Cleveland, Texas Child

Last edited by ethanw; 03-18-2011 at 06:27 PM..

Old 03-18-2011, 06:59 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,823,758 times
Wow...very powerful letter.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:25 PM

Location: Where nothing ever grows. No rain or rivers flow, Texas
1,085 posts, read 1,580,720 times
Has anyone blamed MTV and rap videos yet?

Old 03-18-2011, 09:38 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,193,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanw View Post
I am glad some real man and fathers, regardless of race or skin color, are stepping up to the plate. This open letter is pretty impressive

Little Girl Loved: A Letter For the Cleveland, Texas Child

I like this phrase from the letter:

That is just the sound of clowns in search of another circus. Unfortunately they will probably always be among us, but when you learn to turn down their volume, they are not hard to ignore

Perfect description of QX, the community and the fawning media. If the media would ignore him, he would go away.

Also, from the same site (thanks for finding this site):
Gang Rape in Texas: When Will We Stop Sacrificing Girls In Defense of Black Boys?

Old 03-21-2011, 10:06 PM

122 posts, read 210,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
And did anyone see the mom of one of the suspects speaking to the reporter??

Video: One Of The Suspects Mother In The 11-Year-Old Gang Rape Case Puts The Blame On 6th Grader's Mother! "Not KNowing Where Your Baby Is. Is Not Justice. She Told Him She Was 17"

"Not knowing where yo baby is; is not justice!"

Well your ass should have know where your damn son was at because he sure had no business raping an 11 year old.

Someone please tell the Black Panthers to retire; just let it go; the 70s are over.
Everytime there is a crime involving AMERICAN Blacks, the race card comes out. [I specify American Blacks simply because the Blacks from other countries are very nice, and when they come into this country, they work exceedingly hard to achieve the American dream. I have met multitude of Africans who are beautiful people, but the American-born Blacks, have a sense of entitlement.] This has a lot to do with the fact that 98% of crime is perpetrated by the AMERICAN Black population, one only has to go visit a jail or listen to the news to draw one's conclusion.

The Black Panthers are just looking for attention, the 70's are over. Or maybe they feel that since the jails are innundated with Black crime, they must be getting there by mistake? I was hoping that once we had a Black president, things will change, unfortunately they seem to have gotten worse in many states.
An ll year- old CANNOT give consent. I often wonder how the Black Panthers would feel if this little girl was their sister or daughter. I say if guilty give them LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE. We already have enough thugs in the street, and we do not need anymore.

Old 03-22-2011, 04:46 PM

885 posts, read 1,552,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny come lately View Post
Everytime there is a crime involving AMERICAN Blacks, the race card comes out. [I specify American Blacks simply because the Blacks from other countries are very nice, and when they come into this country, they work exceedingly hard to achieve the American dream. I have met multitude of Africans who are beautiful people, but the American-born Blacks, have a sense of entitlement.] This has a lot to do with the fact that 98% of crime is perpetrated by the AMERICAN Black population, one only has to go visit a jail or listen to the news to draw one's conclusion.

Shhhhhh.. Don't say that. That's not politically correct.

Old 03-22-2011, 04:57 PM

20,514 posts, read 33,519,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasVines View Post
all of your black friends and co-workers only agree when you are around

when you are not around they are in the voting booth pulling the levers for shelia jackson lee, eddie bernice johnson, maxine waters, and all of the other embarrassing fools out there

and they are giving to quanell race baiter, they are giving to jackson and sharpton, and they are going to "churches" like the one obama attended......and claiming just like obama did that they must have missed the race baiting and racism from their own kind because they were not there that day

if what you are saying was true then none of these fools would have lasted past one election cycle.......yet the truth of the matter is the more foolish and race baiting they are the more votes they get.....including from your "friends" and co-workers
Are you serious with this?

Old 03-22-2011, 09:27 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,852,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny come lately View Post

The Black Panthers are just looking for attention, the 70's are over. Or maybe they feel that since the jails are innundated with Black crime, they must be getting there by mistake? I was hoping that once we had a Black president, things will change, unfortunately they seem to have gotten worse in many states.
An ll year- old CANNOT give consent. I often wonder how the Black Panthers would feel if this little girl was their sister or daughter. I say if guilty give them LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE. We already have enough thugs in the street, and we do not need anymore.
If only you had left out the first paragraph.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:03 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,054 times
I really hope that the Cleveland Police are savvy enough to protect the whole family. This family is at risk of being slaughtered by those thugs friends. And I hope they get sequestered far away from Houston. Furthermore, when the trial gets set, I hope it is played in Dallas......

I cannot even comprehend the damage mentally and physically done to this little girl. Imagine all the diseases she has been subjected to. And mentally, this little girl will have a multitude of severe emotional problems.

The only punishment for these thugs besides the maximum jail sentence, SURGICAL CASTRATION.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:18 PM

2,465 posts, read 5,790,939 times
Is very common in Europe and I believe they should do it here as well with those monsters....

Chemical castration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
The only punishment for these thugs besides the maximum jail sentence, SURGICAL CASTRATION.

Last edited by ethanw; 03-22-2011 at 10:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston