Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 08:21 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,762,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasVines View Post
all of your black friends and co-workers only agree when you are around

when you are not around they are in the voting booth pulling the levers for shelia jackson lee, eddie bernice johnson, maxine waters, and all of the other embarrassing fools out there

and they are giving to quanell race baiter, they are giving to jackson and sharpton, and they are going to "churches" like the one obama attended......and claiming just like obama did that they must have missed the race baiting and racism from their own kind because they were not there that day

if what you are saying was true then none of these fools would have lasted past one election cycle.......yet the truth of the matter is the more foolish and race baiting they are the more votes they get.....including from your "friends" and co-workers
Ignorant seems to be your best quality.

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/Adjective
1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular:

Old 03-16-2011, 08:38 PM

912 posts, read 2,557,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
Disagreeing with Quanell X is one thing, but name calling is not nice.
You mean the kind of thing that WiffelballX does in his press conferences?

Or is it just something that 'a man of pride' is allowed to do because of his her-i-tage?

Old 03-17-2011, 06:44 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,568,283 times
A lot more came out about the story yesterday. Looks as though this may just be the beginning.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:16 AM

354 posts, read 2,430,822 times
This is horrible and truly saddening. Saddening for the poor girl that had to suffer through this injustice and also saddening for the black community. This embarrasses me as a black woman. Not only were these "pigs" evil enough to participate in such a heinous crime, but the fact that the black community in the town is rallying with them takes it to a new low. I do believe that in some cases, racism is still alive and well but we need to stop hiding behind the race card...it's sickening. Wrong is wrong regardless of what color it comes in and we cannot try and manipulate the justice system by using race as a factor. Martin Luther King, Jr and Malcolm X are probably rolling over in their graves...THEY experienced true racial injustice and had a reason to throw race into the picture. Lock their a$$e$ up and throw Quanell X in there with them! Please believe that the supporters of these animals DO NOT speak for the entire black community...believe it or not we are not all monsters.

Old 03-17-2011, 10:46 AM

363 posts, read 557,904 times
Black Panthers involvement is not surprise. Houston has an enormous black community here and I'm sure these guys won't receive much punishment.

It does feel like the black community does run Houston which is something that surprised me considering how previously my view of Texas was White-Red-Neck-Conservative run.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:24 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,929,122 times
Been wondering if this was some type of gang initiation type thing. Needless to say if your having sex with an 11 year old (which is illegal in itself) AND your over the age of say 13, there is something really wrong with you.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:54 PM

2,465 posts, read 5,793,637 times
WOW

Racial blame game overshadows gang rape of Texas child (http://www.thegrio.com/opinion/racial-blame-game-overshadows-gang-rape-of-texas-child.php# - broken link)

Old 03-17-2011, 07:09 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubynicholson77056 View Post
This is horrible and truly saddening. Saddening for the poor girl that had to suffer through this injustice and also saddening for the black community. This embarrasses me as a black woman. Not only were these "pigs" evil enough to participate in such a heinous crime, but the fact that the black community in the town is rallying with them takes it to a new low. I do believe that in some cases, racism is still alive and well but we need to stop hiding behind the race card...it's sickening. Wrong is wrong regardless of what color it comes in and we cannot try and manipulate the justice system by using race as a factor. Martin Luther King, Jr and Malcolm X are probably rolling over in their graves...THEY experienced true racial injustice and had a reason to throw race into the picture. Lock their a$$e$ up and throw Quanell X in there with them! Please believe that the supporters of these animals DO NOT speak for the entire black community...believe it or not we are not all monsters.
You have no reason to be embarrassed. Most of us know that they don't represent the entire black community.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:27 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,220,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanw View Post
WOW

Racial blame game overshadows gang rape of Texas child (http://www.thegrio.com/opinion/racial-blame-game-overshadows-gang-rape-of-texas-child.php# - broken link)
This is exactly why Quanell X and Black Panthers need to sit the hell down. When you go around throwing the black card everywhere; your opening up Pandora's box. All of this extra bull**** is really not need and they are endangering not only themselves, but the people of Cleveland. This is all Texas need; it the midst of stupid proposed laws and bills; we need a race war going on. Great look.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:03 PM

18 posts, read 53,071 times
I'm surprised no one has spoken about one of the other real issues here. Plain and simple - sexual perversion and promiscuity. These males (I refuse to call them men) were not raised to understand that sex is not a recreational activity, a power play or a weapon. It's a loving act between a husband and wife. These animals were raised by a parent or parents that didn't teach them how, when and where sex can be wonderful and amazing. So it became sick, twisted, perverse and threatening.

But then, how could they have even gotten a message about sexual decency when they didn't get taught basic decency. It does not take a PhD, a Bible lesson, an ethics seminar, a strong community or a mentor to know that you don't hurt ANYONE - especially not those who are smaller, weaker and more vulnerable.

I am disgusted with the parents of these cretins. I hope they throw the book at them. I don't care the age. As the mother of a teenaged son, I am horrified.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston