Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 10:27 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,191,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
I really hope that the Cleveland Police are savvy enough to protect the whole family. This family is at risk of being slaughtered by those thugs friends. And I hope they get sequestered far away from Houston. Furthermore, when the trial gets set, I hope it is played in Dallas......

I cannot even comprehend the damage mentally and physically done to this little girl. Imagine all the diseases she has been subjected to. And mentally, this little girl will have a multitude of severe emotional problems.

The only punishment for these thugs besides the maximum jail sentence, SURGICAL CASTRATION.
Cleveland isn't Houston.

As to the castration, I believe the girl's family should be allowed to perform that procedure.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:09 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,620,806 times
[quote=cheryjohns;18398359]Cleveland isn't Houston.

As to the castration, I believe the girl's family should be allowed to perform that procedure.[/quote

I am not familiar with either, so please elaborate between one and the other.

Nancy Grace has been following this story, I feel confident that the perpetrators will get their day in court.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:52 AM

810 posts, read 836,628 times
This article includes more details about the rapes. It is a really tragic case, compounded by the sickening behavior of Quanell X (http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110328-quanell-x-claims-new-evidence-in-gang-rape-case - broken link) whose only aim seems to promote that its wasn't only blacks who raped the young girl. And who really gives a damn what race these criminals are? They are repulsive monsters that deserve the highest form of punishment for what they did to the victim. And the "poor black man" excuse is wearing so thin right now, Quanell will only cause more harm to his so called community as there is another case similar to this that occurred in California.
The child came from a struggling immigrant family doing their best to make a living. Her father was injured and disabled, her mother was suffering from headaches and fainting. The child who was impressionable, and taught by society to not "judge" utter filth, was trapped by one of those 19 year old "boys" to be gang raped multiple times. All these thugs, who had done previous crimes use the little girl as if she was a rag. They showed no humanity. They threatened her life to keep her quiet, just like the friends of these thugs have threatened the life of the victim's family. If the fecal matter responsible for this atrocity do not get the correct punishment for what they have done I foresee people over there rising up against all those scum on their own.

3-month nightmare emerges in rape inquiry

Quote:
The police say the girl was raped on at least six occasions, from Sept. 15 to Dec. 3. Nineteen boys and men, ages 14 to 27, have been charged in connection with the rapes, the most recent arrest last Wednesday.

In his first interview, with The New York Times, the father of the girl, a 57-year-old carpenter named Juan, said he became aware of his daughter's abuse in late November, when she arrived home at 3 or 4 a.m. after having slipped out without permission. She was shaking and weeping when her mother opened the door to their small white frame house, he said, and she immediately closed herself in her room.

Later in the day, she told her mother she had been raped after her parents found sexually explicit photos that had been sent to her father's cellphone, which she had been using. She told her father that the men had threatened to kill her.

The girl, a sixth grader whose parents are immigrants from Mexico, told investigators that one of the defendants called her on Sunday, Nov. 28, during the Thanksgiving break, and asked if she wanted "to ride around," according to four police search warrant affidavits.

That defendant, Eric B. McGowen, 19, who was on probation for burglary...

The affidavits said the girl told investigators that she then "engaged in sexual intercourse and oral sex" with several of the men present, among them Jared G. McPherson, 18, a high school basketball player, and Jared L. Cruse, also 18, who has since been charged with robbing a grocery store in the next county.

During the sexual assault, the girl said, she heard Mr. McGowen call someone on the phone and invite him to the house to have sex with her, the affidavits said. Four more men whom she did not know arrived.

The assault was interrupted when Timothy Ellis's aunt arrived at the house, the affidavits said, and the men took the girl out a back window to a squalid abandoned trailer a block away, where the sexual attack continued. Her underwear was left behind.

A 36-year-old cousin of the girl, who lived next door, said her family was in dire economic straits since Juan stopped working. The water and electricity had been cut off at times in recent months.

The house is empty now. Two weeks ago, the family moved to another town after detectives told the parents that they were in danger, Juan said.

Both parents are plagued with health problems. Juan injured his back in November 2009 and has not held a steady job since. A diabetic, he receives disability checks of $700 a month. His wife, 42, was told last year that she had a mass in her brain, and a doctor had said it should be removed, friends said. She suffers frequent headaches and fainting spells.

A case worker has informed Juan that he and his wife must attend family therapy sessions to regain custody. Juan said he was despondent at the prospect of losing his daughter permanently. He said that she was doing well but that she was still fearful. "You can see she's not happy," he said. Then he added, "She will never recover from this."

Old 03-29-2011, 07:56 AM

912 posts, read 2,556,266 times
Having read that article I hope,even more than before, that these criminal scum rapists get life and shanked/raped themselves in prison.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:31 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,756,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny come lately View Post
Everytime there is a crime involving AMERICAN Blacks, the race card comes out. [I specify American Blacks simply because the Blacks from other countries are very nice, and when they come into this country, they work exceedingly hard to achieve the American dream. I have met multitude of Africans who are beautiful people, but the American-born Blacks, have a sense of entitlement.] This has a lot to do with the fact that 98% of crime is perpetrated by the AMERICAN Black population, one only has to go visit a jail or listen to the news to draw one's conclusion.
Gezz no sense making an half a$$ out yourself, why don't you just throw in the extra 2% while you're at it.

Old 03-29-2011, 04:07 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,767,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
It was first reported that a girl 11 years of age was raped by more than 13 men in a trailer in Cleveland (Texas) near Houston. Now further information reveals that it was more than 18 males who were involved. Cell phone videos of the rape were distributed around different schools.
There were even some people alleging on the forums that the little girl was promiscuous and it was basically her fault for getting the men in trouble. The girl was identified as Hispanic and of possible immigrant background. Her mother is sick in the hospital, and her father was a construction worker. She was taken into the trailer by one of the perps and threatened into engaging in sexual acts with them.
The other troubling dimension of this is that the Black Panthers are now getting involved and are trying to inflame racial tensions. They believe it is an outrage that all of the suspects of the crime are black, even though there is video evidence. They apparently want to twist what is a heinous and evil pedophilic act done on a little girl into a black-white issue, of all things. Should anyone take these clowns seriously would only mean that society has officially gone insane.

Texas Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl; Charges Against 18 Men Spark Racial Tensions - ABC News
You know what? BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN, or HISPANIC SHOULD BE COMMITTED FOR SUCH A HORRENDOUS CRIME! Color and race SHOULD NOT be factors, but contents and actions should. I'm black, and I feel that they all should go to jail. I don't give a d**n. People are trully sick these days. If you can't get sex from grown women, don't look to children for it. These dudes are sick and DESERVE every part of HELL that comes their way. It makes me mad how sex and money can cause people to act so stupidly!!!

Old 03-29-2011, 05:24 PM

1,339 posts, read 2,602,083 times
I watched the Fox 26 News from 5-6 p.m. Isiah Carey interviewed a Cleveland resident named Sheila Hightower. Even he could not believe the BS spewing out of her mouth. She said, "The little 11 year old girl entrapped the guys." She also stated, "The only reason that they have been caught and charged with rape is because they are black". It is sickening to hear such nonsense. I wish they would quit blaming the victim and using race as an excuse to commit rape and molest children. Start taking responsibility for these terrible acts being committed. Race does not figure into this gang rape case at all. These bastards/animals video taped the rape. How in the hell is that racist!!!!!!!!!! I wish that I could be a juror in this trial. I could not try this case with an impartial mind because I have no sympathy for child molesters. I hope that they get an expedient path to the death penalty. These scum do not deserve to be on this earth. They have a nice hot seat in hell waiting for them. It is where they belong.

Last edited by AmberAzeneth; 03-29-2011 at 05:49 PM..

Old 03-29-2011, 05:38 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,767,122 times
OMG! I can't rep you, Amber! Great post!

Old 03-29-2011, 06:28 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,194,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberAzeneth View Post
I watched the Fox 26 News from 5-6 p.m. Isiah Carey interviewed a Cleveland resident named Sheila Hightower. Even he could not believe the BS spewing out of her mouth. She said, "The little 11 year old girl entrapped the guys." She also stated, "The only reason that they have been caught and charged with rape is because they are black". It is sickening to hear such nonsense. I wish they would quit blaming the victim and using race as an excuse to commit rape and molest children. Start taking responsibility for these terrible acts being committed. Race does not figure into this gang rape case at all. These bastards/animals video taped the rape. How in the hell is that racist!!!!!!!!!! I wish that I could be a juror in this trial. I could not try this case with an impartial mind because I have no sympathy for child molesters. I hope that they get an expedient path to the death penalty. These scum do not deserve to be on this earth. They have a nice hot seat in hell waiting for them. It is where they belong.
Agreed!

Old 03-29-2011, 10:15 PM

363 posts, read 557,372 times
I've been saying this for a while but I see these guys walking away from this with light punishment if any at all. Houston has a huge black population and most of the Latins in this area seem rather docile by comparison to those in Los Angeles or New York. I don't see much being done about this matter which is a shame because this is a horrific crime.

I'm NOT defending the guys but I know the Mexican community in Houston very well (being one myself), they don't watch their kids. I have family from the Magnolia area (although you see the same **** in Sharpstown) and when we visit we see kids spilled out all over the place. Children as small as 2 years old running around in the streets. It's a pedophiles wet dream.

Juan & his wife sound like a utter and complete mess. Taking absolutely no responsibility for what has happened to their daughter. If CPS is smart (90% of the time they aren't) they will never return this girl back to her parents because they obviously don't give a ****. And don't gimme that scared immigrant BS, there is no excusing them knowing this long and never doing anything about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston