Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 09:00 AM

2,465 posts, read 5,793,637 times

Advertisements

Is not harsh and inaccurate mate. Is just the sad reality and we as state and country just continue allowing it. Put their kids through our schools, give them all medical services, allow them to drive on our roads, and they all illegals. I traveled all over the world but never seen anything so screw up like in this country when it comes to illegals. Sh*it might as well have the French across the border vote for Obama since we're about to let them vote to

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
Well, okay, maybe. But:

1. I don't think Craigslist bans illegals.
2. Not all illegals are Mexican.
3. Not all illegal Mexicans are lazy.
4. Not all illegal Mexicans are dishonest.

I get what you're trying to day, but DAYUM, that's harsh and inaccurate.

Ronnie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 01:37 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,809,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanw View Post
Is not harsh and inaccurate mate. Is just the sad reality and we as state and country just continue allowing it. Put their kids through our schools, give them all medical services, allow them to drive on our roads, and they all illegals. I traveled all over the world but never seen anything so screw up like in this country when it comes to illegals. Sh*it might as well have the French across the border vote for Obama since we're about to let them vote to
I disagree with everything that you've said. I think it would be sad if we did not NOT educate kids, did NOT provide doctors to sick people, or did NOT allow people to drive on our roads so they can go to work and provide for their families - whether they are "illegal" or not. Calling human beings "illegal" is just wrong.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:35 PM

2,465 posts, read 5,793,637 times
AWESOME. Let's just open the borders and let all ILLEGALS come to the land of the FREE then mate, eff it, why not.. might as well... screw the laws and everybody's else hard work that happens to RESPECT the LAW
And no it won't be sad for that reason. It will be rather sad for running this country BANKRUPT because of all illegals

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdemo View Post
I disagree with everything that you've said. I think it would be sad if we did not NOT educate kids, did NOT provide doctors to sick people, or did NOT allow people to drive on our roads so they can go to work and provide for their families - whether they are "illegal" or not. Calling human beings "illegal" is just wrong.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:00 PM

There are many laws that have been unjust - should we still deny voting to women and African-Americans, own slaves again? Just because it's the "law" doesn't make it right and just.

That's all I have to say because I'm not going to change your opinion and you won't change mine mate.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:25 PM

87 posts, read 174,853 times
Quote:
There are many laws that have been unjust - should we still deny voting to women and African-Americans, own slaves again? Just because it's the "law" doesn't make it right and just.

That's all I have to say because I'm not going to change your opinion and you won't change mine mate.
You should try sneaking in to another country illegally and see how you are treated. Some will shoot at you. The United States is not a charity. Charities are not self sustaining they rely on donations from other groups and people. To put illegal citizens through our school systems and receive other free government benefits is charity. So if you feel so strongly that nobody should be turned away then I suggest to you, to pay more than your fair share of taxes to support the charity of the United States to these people.

Last edited by natefg2; 09-08-2012 at 06:20 PM..

Old 09-08-2012, 08:47 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,291,852 times
Quote:
You should be asking republicans why they don't support making e-verify mandatory

NumbersUSA.com ad pushing Republican John Boehner to pass mandatory e-verify
Spoiler

Old 09-08-2012, 09:04 PM

2,223 posts, read 5,487,609 times
Quote:
Just because it's the "law" doesn't make it right and just.
Yes, it does. Your "arguments" are obsolete. I think we shouldn't punish murderers either. But what can ya do ?

And stop the British. Ok.

Quote:
Well, okay, maybe. But:

Ronnie
Don't take it personally, Kaaskop, but you're wrong here.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:38 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,443,437 times
Quote:
Well, okay, maybe. But:

Ronnie

Old 09-08-2012, 09:45 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,443,437 times
Quote:

Old 09-08-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefg2 View Post
You should try sneaking in to another country illegally and see how you are treated. Some will shoot at you. The United States is not a charity. Charities are not self sustaining they rely on donations from other groups and people. To put illegal citizens through our school systems and receive other free government benefits is charity. So if you feel so strongly that nobody should be turned away then I suggest to you, to pay more than your fair share of taxes to support the charity of the United States to these people.
Like debating with a dining room table.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston