Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2013, 12:34 PM

9 posts, read 21,541 times

Advertisements

We are right now just a family of 2 , planning on buying a home in Katy, Cinco NW seems expensive price/ sqft, CCR is a lil more expensive than PMR,but CCR seems good community wise, We work in energy corridor, so PMR is accessible to I-10 but it will be our home for next 5 yrs or more, we want a nice community , to make this easy we are just choosing perry, so pretty much the plans are same, please suggest guys which do you think is better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2013, 01:37 PM

1,743 posts, read 3,820,070 times
Cross Creek has a better developer. It was started by Trendmaker and sold to Johnson Development. Johnson has a more proven track record in developing and maintaining a nice master plan: Riverstone, Sienna Plantation...etc.

Old 05-28-2013, 02:50 PM

Thanks , for the prompt reply

Old 05-28-2013, 03:52 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,365,816 times
I live in CCR and work in the energy corridor.
15 mile commute for me.

been here about two months, we're very happy here and the area.
its really exploding...

Old 05-31-2013, 08:01 AM

I was thinking, since Pine mill will close out soon, CCR will continue to build for couple more years, resale value might be more for Pine mill as new high school is close and also it pretty much lends in with Cinco

Old 05-31-2013, 08:23 PM

131 posts, read 537,243 times
There's also Cardiff Ranch and Churchill Farms for smaller MPC's around that area.

I thought CCR was pretty expensive for the lot size when we looked last year.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:55 PM

675 posts, read 1,453,115 times
Don't forget Silver Ranch...much more house for your money and a stones throw form the brand new high school.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:41 PM

8 posts, read 17,659 times
PMR all the way. I did my research for 3 years. YES that is right 3 years. I always knew PMR would come out good,but initially reluctant to go in in the prior years since Spring Green was not developed. You cannot go wrong with what you can get for your money. The elementary school is being built, you are going to stay in Katy , Fulshear still has a long way to go to compare to Katy as far as development. Not to say it wont be nice it will if you have the 7 years to wait. You will constantly find yourself in Katy anyway. Have you checked out the 70's and 80's foot section in PMR? I think time is of the essence. If you want the most for your dollar with good appreciation, think more deeply about PMR. If you have more questions feel free to PM me.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:03 AM

340 posts, read 802,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip808 View Post
Don't forget Silver Ranch...much more house for your money and a stones throw form the brand new high school.
They just opened a new section also, and they have David Weekley as a builder.

Old 06-01-2013, 08:54 AM

131 posts, read 537,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingaroundkaty View Post
PMR all the way. I did my research for 3 years. YES that is right 3 years. I always knew PMR would come out good,but initially reluctant to go in in the prior years since Spring Green was not developed. You cannot go wrong with what you can get for your money. The elementary school is being built, you are going to stay in Katy , Fulshear still has a long way to go to compare to Katy as far as development. Not to say it wont be nice it will if you have the 7 years to wait. You will constantly find yourself in Katy anyway. Have you checked out the 70's and 80's foot section in PMR? I think time is of the essence. If you want the most for your dollar with good appreciation, think more deeply about PMR. If you have more questions feel free to PM me.
These neighborhoods are all essentially bordering 1463. I'd hardly say maybe a mile or so between houses should be a large factor versus factors like what sort of feel the development has, and finding a plan that you like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston