Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 06:17 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,932,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
I bet he cringed upon landing Air Force One at Bush too.

Maybe some day he'll have an airport named after him...NOT.
Actually there was a picture in the online Chronicle that showed 41 greeting him and the first lady when they got off the plane.

Old 04-09-2014, 06:20 PM

1,668 posts, read 4,708,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Actually there was a picture in the online Chronicle that showed 41 greeting him and the first lady when they got off the plane.
dementia? it's the only possible explanation......

Old 04-09-2014, 06:25 PM

705 posts, read 1,260,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Obama is a great president haters just hating him because is he black nothing more and that clouds there view about everything good that Obama has done. Bush took office with a surplus and a lot of working people when he left office we were 7 to 10 trillion in debt and 8% to 8.5% unemployment rate Obama took this country pretty much out of the recession and saved the auto industry. What have republican done to help the country get back on track and help make the middle class thrive again nothing since Obama took office
Wow, we actually made it to the third page before the race card was played!!

I didn't start this thread so y'all could bicker about Obama. It was a FYI, the POTUS is in town, for no important reason. Just to cause traffic, waste tax payers money (you bet HPD is paying OT to all the officers that are blocking traffic!), so he can attend a fancy dinner party with his very rich 1% friends and supporters. That is all.

Old 04-09-2014, 06:32 PM

12,498 posts, read 27,001,243 times
Quote:
Does not matter any more only to republican nut jobs he can not run for president again
His approval rating doesn't matter?

Why did the Dem's always bring up Bush's?

Old 04-09-2014, 06:34 PM

2,047 posts, read 2,985,780 times
Quote:
Obama is a great president haters just hating him because is he black nothing more and that clouds there view about everything good that Obama has done.
You in the wrong forum for this. But since I took the bait...let's discuss shall we?

He can be green but he is still incompetent. If you ask me, some of the people's negative perception of a black person went down with him as POTUS. This man does not know how to negotiate and does not know how to lead or compromise for a common goal.

Quote:
Bush took office with a surplus and a lot of working people when he left office we were 7 to 10 trillion in debt and 8% to 8.5% unemployment rate :facepalm:
So i am suppose to be impress he spend all of our money? I think your facts are wrong but i won't even bother to google it.

Quote:
Obama took this country pretty much out of the recession and saved the auto industry.
By writing a blank check with zero accountability to the banks? Save the auto industry by selling it away to foreigners and then rigging the bankruptcy court to hook up his union buddies? How he crave up GM to give a piece to the union is just downright disgusting and set such a bad precedent.

Quote:
What have republican done to help the country get back on track and help make the middle class thrive again nothing since Obama took office
I don't know, still waiting for my obamaphone. It should be coming soon the way the economy is heading as i will be living off the government soon just like the rest of the folks that voted for him

Old 04-09-2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
His approval rating doesn't matter?

Why did the Dem's always bring up Bush's?
I have to say i like 43 so much more. Love him or hate him, he show a lot of class in keeping his mouth quiet even after obamo use him as scapegoat on a hourly basis.

I think just last month he was still using bush to blame for something....6 years later.

Old 04-09-2014, 06:46 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,578,218 times

Old 04-09-2014, 06:52 PM

Are you really going to pull some slides that have nothing to do with the fact the deficit is the highest ever?

Old 04-09-2014, 06:54 PM

Now this is just depressing.

Old 04-09-2014, 06:54 PM

1,473 posts, read 2,151,153 times
Quote:
Why did you bother to post that.. There is a term that is used to denote people who refuse to accept anything that does not vibe with what they have come to belive... Kinda of like a guy who has been accused of a crime only for it to turn out he did not do it..( There will always be those who minds rejects the proof ) they will find ways to disgard the new information ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston