Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2013, 12:30 PM

12 posts, read 12,383 times

Advertisements

We have been living here for a year now and can't get AT&T or Comcast to get internet to out house. There has been talks by Comcast that they are going to install lines. Anyone know anything about this????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2013, 08:14 AM

10 posts, read 13,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampwllc View Post
We have been living here for a year now and can't get AT&T or Comcast to get internet to out house. There has been talks by Comcast that they are going to install lines. Anyone know anything about this????
Apologies for bringing up an old thread, but has Comcast finished running cable lines out there? I'm considering this subdivision and fast internet is a must for me!

Old 08-05-2013, 10:11 AM

19 posts, read 26,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xm1014 View Post
Apologies for bringing up an old thread, but has Comcast finished running cable lines out there? I'm considering this subdivision and fast internet is a must for me!
I saw Comcast in the neighborhood 2 weeks ago and stopped by to ask them. They had just finished running the lines from Wall Triana to the subdivision. The gentleman in charge wouldn't give me a date, but he said it shouldn't be much longer. Back in April, we heard that it would be "Third Quarter," so that would make sense.

Shouldn't be long! We can't wait!!!

Old 08-05-2013, 12:13 PM

10 posts, read 13,996 times
That's great news! How have you liked living there so far? What are the residents like?

Old 08-05-2013, 12:50 PM

19 posts, read 26,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xm1014 View Post
That's great news! How have you liked living there so far? What are the residents like?
We are enjoying it a lot! We are on the "Grove" side off of Zierdt Road.

When we moved here, our realtor told us that we should look into Madison schools. We found a perfect fit with getting Madison schools, and also a great location that's convenient for my husband...the 5 minutes to the Gate is soooo much better than what his commute used to be in St. Louis! We also like the feeling of being in a community, but also it feels like we're in the "country" because it's very quiet.

Good luck!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area