Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2009, 01:27 PM

1 posts, read 1,387 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone, I have some questions about Twin. Sorry if they are repetitive I tried to scan other posts before I wrote this My husband will be working in Jarbidge NV this summer mining, which might turn into a permanent job. We are thinking about relocating to Twin, we have been there quite a bit before and have always liked it... but the last time we were there was in 2005 and I am sure some things have changed. We lived in Elko NV for about 5 years and would come up frequently to shop and sightsee. Some of my main questions are how is the economy( I know pretty much everywhere right now is suffering in some way or another)? Housing/rentals, jobs etc. I would need to look for employment. We also have a 2 year old little girl now so that also changes the way we view potential new hometowns i.e activities, daycare, schools.

We have been living in Texas for the past year and half for my hubby's job and hate it, we can't wait to get back west( we were both raised in western Colorado)! We are outdoor people who love to camp, fish, four wheel etc and was also wondering how much of that is available around the area? Any personal insight would be appreciated! Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: