Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 10:29 PM

464 posts, read 1,111,689 times

Advertisements

You won't see me ever living in Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 10:32 PM

66 posts, read 274,143 times
I'm not the biggest Otter fan, but I can't beef him on this at all.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:33 PM

1,043 posts, read 3,440,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacTown11 View Post
You won't see me ever living in Europe.
ME too.... $%^& that!!!!

Last edited by Sage of Sagle; 04-10-2010 at 01:31 AM..

Old 04-10-2010, 01:43 AM

3,109 posts, read 10,841,788 times
Guys, this cannot even start to go into any discussion on gun control. These go downhill about as fast as "Is Obama the Anti-Christ" threads. (And everyone knows that the creator of American Idol is the real Anti-Christ anyhow)

Old 04-10-2010, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of Sagle View Post
Guys, this cannot even start to go into any discussion on gun control. These go downhill about as fast as "Is Obama the Anti-Christ" threads. (And everyone knows that the creator of American Idol is the real Anti-Christ anyhow)
Sorry Sage... Im glad I didnt get into the whole Switzerland thang.... Every household is required to have a HK91 and ammuniton on hand.

Gun free societies are Utopian in theory, but in fact never work out very well..... Good people trusted with firearms always seems to work....

Old 04-10-2010, 07:50 AM

464 posts, read 1,111,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of Sagle View Post
But Obama IS the Anti-Christ.

lol

Hopefully people can take a joke, if not, Bush IS Anti-Christ.

Oh and I am quite effective at controlling my guns. hehe

Old 04-10-2010, 02:02 PM

1,056 posts, read 2,683,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyriverranch View Post
Yeah, well...we also elected Larry Craig.
Despite Craig's problems and stances on many issues, he was extremely powerful and actually very good for the state.

I guess that's the perk to electing the same people over and over again; at some point they become influential in Washington and they can get Idaho good things.

Old 04-10-2010, 02:04 PM

1,056 posts, read 2,683,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Rinaldi View Post
Sorry Sage... Im glad I didnt get into the whole Switzerland thang.... Every household is required to have a HK91 and ammuniton on hand.

Gun free societies are Utopian in theory, but in fact never work out very well..... Good people trusted with firearms always seems to work....
How is that not discussing gun control right there?

I'm not anti gun; but that's begging for some responses....

Old 04-10-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisefan88 View Post
How is that not discussing gun control right there?

I'm not anti gun; but that's begging for some responses....
Well the whole thread is sort of about gun control.. That was in response to the guy from Europe who is freaked out by seeing guns... AND I dont know when to shut up... I'll really try to be quiet now...

Old 04-11-2010, 04:56 AM

8 posts, read 15,605 times
I am brand new to these Forums, and enjoy what I've read so far.
Having lived in SoCal since 1967, with certain gaps due to military service, and a few years in Oregon; I no longer feel it is "home" to me. Our Government is so out of control it's scary. And the cost of living, well, EVERYONE knows how bad it is here. As for the XXX-Control issue: With all due respect to your cautionary discretion as Moderator, "Sage"; you should know that the recent passage of the FFA in your great State was the deciding factor in my choice to move to Idaho over many other potential States. My 2nd Amendment rights are just that important to me, and as the feds are finding out... the MAJORITY of Americans. I'd "tap" lightly on that issue if I were you.

Idaho! Got room for a retired Marine Corps Vet who is still willing to roll up his sleeves and do his part?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho