Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 03:35 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,475,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Actually, the flag is pretty funny. But it is copyrighted, isn't it? I think that's what he was trying to say.....(more dots)
He was saying that the flag was in more places than just this thread.

I'm saying that I know it's all over the internet.

And to answer your question...
If it was copyrighted, this thread wouldn't be here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2010, 06:03 PM

2,927 posts, read 3,112,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post

The site is claiming it to be copyrighted, however that site is registered through an anonymous outfit from canada and looks like it was registered on Aug 8, 2010. This thread was started before that.

Last edited by teddyearp; 08-27-2010 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: clarified info

Old 08-27-2010, 07:40 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,491,798 times
Quote:
OK, I'll be more direct. Do you know what "bootleg" means? That means STOLEN. Clear enough?

Quote:
If you know that what bootlegged means, then what you are saying is you know that it's a stolen image. Lots of copyright images are "all over the internet."

Quote:
That's not necessarily true. We posters are supposed to abide by the TOS - even when the Mods aren't around to watch.

Old 08-27-2010, 08:11 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,286,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
or this:

Ain't it ironic that Apache's are Indigenous to the current Arizona?
well, if they did a better job of securing their border......

Old 08-27-2010, 08:30 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,798,795 times
Mexicans are not coming here to steal land and give us smallpox, they are here to work to better their lives. Mexico is not giving them enough opportunities, so they look elsewhere. If I were in their situation, I would do the same thing. The immigration system is too strained and too slow. We need to speed up the process and get everyone who wants to come here in legally.

Old 08-27-2010, 08:32 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,475,635 times
Quote:
OK, I'll be more direct. Do you know what "bootleg" means? That means STOLEN. Clear enough?

If you know that what bootlegged means, then what you are saying is you know that it's a stolen image. Lots of copyright images are "all over the internet."

That's not necessarily true. We posters are supposed to abide by the TOS - even when the Mods aren't around to watch.
A copyrighted photo carries some type of visible signature. Without it, the copyright (if any) is void.
Now, I'm not going to argue with you or anyone about this.
Why don't one of you 3 find some proof of what your accusations are all about.
Then report it to the Administrative Moderator. YAC

In other words....
Put up
or
Shut up..

Last edited by mkfarnam; 08-27-2010 at 08:44 PM..

Old 08-27-2010, 08:39 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,861,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Mexicans are not coming here to steal land and give us smallpox, they are here to work to better their lives. Mexico is not giving them enough opportunities, so they look elsewhere. If I were in their situation, I would do the same thing. The immigration system is too strained and too slow. We need to speed up the process and get everyone who wants to come here in legally.
So the USA should set up a fast immigration process where everyone who WANTS to come here can come here legally.............do I have that right?

Exactly how many BILLIONS of people do you think this country can support?

Old 08-27-2010, 08:40 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,315,760 times
Quote:

Let us know your address and we'll send them to you. We don't want them, you take them.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:14 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,345,804 times
Quote:
Some are reconquistas and some do carry deseases since they get no health checks by coming here illegally. They don't have the right to better their lives here by stealing jobs and benefits from Americans. We have quotas for legal immigration that already take into consideration how many legal immigrants we can accept. Are you saying we should take in as many that want to come here whether we have jobs for them or not and can accomodate their social needs? We have no right to control our borders nor our population growth. Just let em all in even if it negatively impacts our own citizens? We should put the needs of foreingers above the needs of our own citizens?

Old 08-28-2010, 01:44 AM

2,075 posts, read 2,142,156 times
Quote:

OMG Does that mean the poster police are on the way ? Copyright cops with the mods right behind. Very scary stuff.. Mac better hide now, LOL

This is comedy at it's best. but, I better go now. Got some bootyleg to attend to.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration