Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 11:29 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,574,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post
Benicar, I think we should email every news station about this. I think its bs that the hispanic war against blacks is not given any media attention. Where's the outrage.
Have you heard them talking about blacks... unreal names. very nasty people.
I agree, but I’m sure they already know. Most likely, they have been ordered to squelch this story. This is not an isolated incident either, yet nothing is done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 11:41 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,246 times
Ted Hayes has been talking about this for weeks.

He's wondering about the lack of coverage and the lack of outrage from leaders of the Black community as well.

Old 09-10-2010, 11:50 AM

216 posts, read 234,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I agree, but I’m sure they already know. Most likely, they have been ordered to squelch this story. This is not an isolated incident either, yet nothing is done.
You know back 2007 there was so much going on in hawaiian gardens and many areas , highland park, echo park. many incidents even in pasadena, long beach. the goal is to take over these neighborhoods as is ture for much of middle class ca.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:19 AM

894 posts, read 1,127,973 times
That's wrong. I hope he gets deported. There should be a lot more media coverage of crimes against Blacks by illegals. Instead, they sweep it under the rug because it's not "newsworthy enough" *shrugs*

Old 09-11-2010, 10:09 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,847,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by {geek} View Post
That's wrong. I hope he gets deported. There should be a lot more media coverage of crimes against Blacks by illegals. Instead, they sweep it under the rug because it's not "newsworthy enough" *shrugs*

It might also upset the black "leaders" that have aligned themselves with illegal advocate groups.

Mexico has to be one of the most racist countries on earth where the country is run by and for the benefit of the small % of elite at the expense of the majority of their citizens who happen to be a different bloodline.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:25 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,870,558 times
where the country is run by and for the benefit of the small % of elite at the expense of the majority of their citizens

Sorry to chop your post up but this part of it is starting to sound somewhat familiar to me.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:20 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,985,757 times
Someone should call Fox news. They are more likely to show the story.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:20 PM

139 posts, read 441,468 times
Black Americans have been beaten down for so long and brainwashed by the Bible that some of us are used to coming in last place. When you have been kicked in the butt for so long I guess you get used to it.

When a lot of these illegals cross the border they simply see the disadvantageous position of blacks and take full advantage of it just like every other immigrant group. The major difference between Latin American "racism" and that of the US is that in Latin America, the whites there never developed a pecking order among nonwhite groups. They, like the Europeans, discriminate equally against all minorities. When the illegals come here they simply find out they are able to take advantage of the American pecking order which has placed blacks in a permanent underdog position. Why do you think so many immigrants want to come to the US instead of Europe?

In Europe a nonwhite is NEVER accepted no matter how many generations he has been there and this rule applies to ALL nonwhites be he African, Asian, Middle Eastern, et. A Turk is a turk, never an Englishman or a Frenchman. Anybody who is not black can come to America and take advantage of the permanent cast system of American blackness including African and Afro-Caribbean immigrants. For example, an Arab is a white person in the States and can claim the privilege something he cannot do in Sweden. This is why the line is so long to come to the US.

I am relocating permanently to Brazil not to escape illegal immigration or even racism but because I love the country. But in Brazil almost all nonwhites are poor - power being held primarily by a 20% white elite. Actually black Americans can do very well in Brazil - actually much better than in the States - provided they have the money. You can buy status in Brazil unlike in the US.

I mean deep down inside you can't really blame the illegals for taking advantage of the American system. That's just human nature despite the fact that is very unfair to African Americans.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:24 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,985,757 times
The liberal media wants to show that racism is a one sided deal. What a freaken joke...

Old 09-11-2010, 10:26 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,443,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
Someone should call Fox news. They are more likely to show the story.
Don't get me wrong...I agree with what's been said in this blog. But news stations wouldn't accept this blog because (1) although what was said is true, this person has added on several other dates and times that do not involve the issue at hand or the "illegal burning down a Black place of worship. (2) The way this was written, the News stations would end up calling the writer a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration