Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2011, 07:37 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,325,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
If you eat Tyson chicken, you are supporting illegals. Watch the documentary movie Food, Inc.
Wasn't Tyson raided a couple of years ago? Up until then most Americans were unaware that they hired illegal aliens. Even so, it has to be proven that an employer "knowingly" hired illegal aliens. Most of these illegals have some pretty authentic looking fake documents that they present at the hiring process. I am sure that Tyson is being a lot more careful about whom they hire today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2011, 07:38 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,593,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You wouldn't be posting in this forum if you didn't have some kind of personal stake in this issue. You are obviously and advocate for illegal aliens.
LOL There you go again You claim you don't like being accused of being xyz yet you accuse others of being xyz. You should (1) be ashamed of yourself (2) change your double standard. Do you think anyone here or in real life likes to be accused of being something they aren't!? If you don't like it, then guess what, nobody else likes it either. Didn't your parents teach you anything about how double standards can make you look like an a__???

Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 AM

Quote:
LOL There you go again You claim you don't like being accused of being xyz yet you accuse others of being xyz. You should (1) be ashamed of yourself (2) change your double standard. Do you think anyone here or in real life likes to be accused of being something they aren't!? If you don't like it, then guess what, nobody else likes it either. Didn't your parents teach you anything about how double standards can make you look like an a__???
My parents? Who do you think you are talking to? A teengager? I am 68 years old myself. Accusations are usually based on some pretty hard evidence. Knock of the profanity also.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
My parents? Who do you think you are talking to? A teengager? I am 68 years old myself. Accusations are usually based on some pretty hard evidence. Knock of the profanity also.
Why don't you comment on double standards? You have a pretty big one

Old 03-03-2011, 07:48 AM

Quote:
I hope members report you each time you make an accusation. Remember, the Hebrew word for "accuser" is "Satan"!

Old 03-03-2011, 07:49 AM

[quote=twiggy;18113384]
Quote:

Yea, as a matter of fact. I just had a dream last night that the illegal Mexicans took over AZ and all those awesome burrito shops came back. Everyone was happy. Ever since 1070 there is no good food here. It was sweet!
So you edited your post just to irritate me? I am sure the mods will be interested in that.

What? there are no legal Hispanics in Arizona that can cook Mexican food? Only the illegal kind can do that?

Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 AM

19,727 posts, read 20,264,355 times
Quote:
I am 68 years old myself.
I had a feeling...You have that old school mentality that the younger generations are simply not limited by. Not implying it's a bad thing, it's just outdated.

I mean no disrespect, but it is what is.

You can't even have a discussion here without getting completely irate and judgemental and making personal attacks.

I guess the hate keeps you warm...

I don't live like that. I'm sorry. There are better things to do in this life than hate on people.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:02 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,440,735 times
Quote:
twiggy wrote:

Yea, as a matter of fact. I just had a dream last night that the illegal Mexicans took over AZ and all those awesome burrito shops came back. Everyone was happy. Ever since 1070 there is no good food here. It was sweet!

So...you put your true color in sarcasm. For some reason, I can't laugh at this one.
By hey.......keep on dreaming, I get a big kick out of all of your other posts. They're the same old "revolving arguments" that the other Pro illegals post.
They're so old I can't help but laugh at them.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:14 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,085,074 times
[quote=chicagonut;18113770][quote=twiggy;18113551]
Quote:

Being brought here against one's will is not the same as someone jumping our borders illegally. I don't advocate for either situation anyway. You are comparing apples to oranges here. Stop living in the past. It has no relevancy to today or our right to enforce our immigration laws today. When the Civil Rights Era happened blacks were indeed citizens at that time.
Well, this was in reference to breaking the laws at first in order to promote changing them, I was answering your statement. And I reiterate you don't brake laws hoping that they will change in the future. The plight of black Americans has nothing to do with our right to enforce our immigration laws. Black Americans were citizens, illegals are not!

Illegals come regardless of the law hoping it will promote change.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:15 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,440,735 times
Quote:
If you eat Tyson chicken, you are supporting illegals. Watch the documentary movie Food, Inc.
If you had a notion to keep up with today' events, you'd know that "Tyson Foods" has sided with ICE and stopped hiring illegal workers..

TYSON FOODS, IMMIGRATION OFFICIALS PARTNER
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration