Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 01:06 PM

283 posts, read 1,384,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journey to Missouri View Post
You might be right but if so then this place will also be run like Mexico and the rest of the third world sh** that calls themselves countries. Better hold on kiddies because it is going to be one rough ride here on out.
no, i dont believe so. As long as we teach people the right morals and have a good economy i dont ever believe we will run like mexico. Plus, what do you think? Only third world nations have corrupt public officials?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2007, 01:22 PM

30 posts, read 276,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
no, i dont believe so. As long as we teach people the right morals and have a good economy i dont ever believe we will run like mexico. Plus, what do you think? Only third world nations have corrupt public officials?
Of course, I never said anything of the sort like only third world nations have corrupt officials. In fact, I defy any nation to have any more corrupt officials than we have in our country.

That said, you can teach people all that you want but as long as they continue to allow the illegals and legal immigrants to reside and push their culture onto this nation, it will in the future me Northern Mexico. Just look at California and you will see what I say is the absolute truth.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:02 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,678,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
The way I see it there are only a few predominantly caucasian places. The USA, Canada, Europe and Australia among them. The one thing all these caucasian countrys have in common is that non caucasians are immigrating to these places.
I read an article recently that said that worldwide, the European based white race now accounts for approximately 12 to 13 percent of the world's population. In one hundred years the European based white race is estimated to be somewhere around 2 to 3 percent of the worlds population.

The decline is due to lower birth rates among white parents, and higher birth rates among other races. In America, white parents average 1.4 children a couple. When you add in the fact that many do not marry or have children, the numbers shrink even lower. Among minorities in America they have children in much higher numbers, plus we have millions of minorities who immigrate to the US each and every year. Conservative estimates indicate we have been getting a million immigrates from Mexico alone every single year, and this has been going on for about a generation.

In Europe the same situation is developing. Soon the majority of people in Britain will have a non-British heritage. In other words within twenty years, in Britain, the people who can actually tie their ancestors to an actual British blood line will be a minority in their own country. And this is happening all over the European Union. Somewhat less in the eastern block countries, but give it a bit of time.

So to answer your question Stone in 50 years there will be very few places left that have European based white majority populations. In one hundred years, the European based white population will be well on the way to actually being extinct.

Old 08-11-2007, 05:24 PM

652 posts, read 2,804,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
mexicans are white too. They just have a darker skin pigment. Plus have you ever considered that brown/blacks can have a skin color change like MJ??
There are some Mexicans who are unmixed Spaniards; however most are Azteca-Mestizo.

Old 08-11-2007, 05:26 PM

652 posts, read 2,804,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I agree, the Scandanavian countries and Eastern Europe are a good bet. Possibly Canada, too. I know Australia is reassessing their immigration policies with an eye towards limiting future population growth from outside.
I've followed the news in Scandanavian countries, and they're not far behind the U.S. in their self-hate of Western Civilization. Eastern Europe is the best bet now. Or the moon...

Old 08-11-2007, 07:26 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,465,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
Great points I agree with you, but it dosen't anwser my question.

Do you believe there will be any predominantly caucasian places left in 50 years? (I edited the word white for caucasian after your post)
I don't believe "whites" need a place all their own to be honest. I think white people are perfectly fine in a multi ethnic/ cultural country. I don't care if America is full of white/black/asian/mexican/argentinian and the list goes on, as long they as they are here legally I can't see how it wouldn't work. I'm not a fan of separatism/segregation and the like. People are people and I don't judge them based on skin color or country of origin. I judge a man by his actions and his character. Now that I think about the OP, an all white "place" in the next 50 years.... no I don't think we will see one. But then again there has not been an all white "place" in the last 50 years or more. Men are created equal I believe, color is only a boundry in the mind. Accept everyone for who , not what they are and the world might actually be a half way decent place again.

Last edited by Old Man Winter; 08-11-2007 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 08-12-2007, 05:53 AM

435 posts, read 1,521,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
I don't believe "whites" need a place all their own to be honest. I think white people are perfectly fine in a multi ethnic/ cultural country. I don't care if America is full of white/black/asian/mexican/argentinian and the list goes on, as long they as they are here legally I can't see how it wouldn't work. I'm not a fan of separatism/segregation and the like. People are people and I don't judge them based on skin color or country of origin. I judge a man by his actions and his character. Now that I think about the OP, an all white "place" in the next 50 years.... no I don't think we will see one. But then again there has not been an all white "place" in the last 50 years or more. Men are created equal I believe, color is only a boundry in the mind. Accept everyone for who , not what they are and the world might actually be a half way decent place again.

That's fair, but then again, we would have to do away with Black/Asian/Latino nations as well......

Old 08-12-2007, 05:54 AM

435 posts, read 1,521,046 times
What do you think of all Black-nations in Africa then?

Or all Chinese-China?

Last edited by Marka; 08-12-2007 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: removed quote

Old 08-12-2007, 06:04 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
All these types of posts seem to be aimed towards Hispanics, but hispanics are caucasions!

We'll be a lot better off in this country when some really narrow minded people move to Greenland.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:21 AM

1,502 posts, read 4,084,858 times
Actually I find this thread realistic. Ofcourse I knew I would eventually hear the word "racism" pop up.

Either we all have our own culture, whether it be Japanese, Chinese, Swahili, or we have no cultures and no differences...

Most people can trace their ancestry lines back to their homeland, for many whites living in America, it is Europe. For many blacks it is Africa, for Asians, it is Asia. Fact.

It is true that many places in Europe are being replaced with new foreign populations-upset with their own countries or cultures for whatever reason, many are finding refuge of some sort in European countries. That is a fact.

So it does not seem like an illogical question to wonder if there will be any European nations dominated by Europeans in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration