Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 04:49 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,736,443 times

Advertisements

Undocumented immigrants started a riot over poor food, medical care and what they say are disrespectful guards at a Mississippi prison.

One guard was killed and 20 people were injured in the May 20 riot at the privately-run Adams County Correctional Facility in Natchez, which holds undocumented immigrants convicted of crimes in the United States.

The leaders of the Mexican inmates, known as the Paisas, demanded to take a list of grievances to the warden that day and told others in the group to disobey orders from prison staff, according to the FBI affidavit. The affidavit, filed last week in U.S. District Court in Jackson, is part of a complaint charging one of the inmates with rioting.

Mexican Inmates Start Riot Over Prison Treatment | Fox News Latino

These fatties with their juicy love handles have more cellulite than most 60 year old women and they have the nerve to complain about food and medical care. They need to ship them home and let Mexico foot the bill. I'm sure the food and the treatment they receive will be great there.

Last edited by PurpleRain_1; 08-15-2012 at 05:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 10:37 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,741,434 times
Mexico would just let them go and they'd be back in the USA the day after.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:20 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,850,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
...These fatties with their juicy love handles have more cellulite than most 60 year old women and they have the nerve to complain about food and medical care...
Recognizing a stock Getty Images photo from 2007 may or may not have Mexican "Paisas" pictured, and absolutely won't be the same inmates...

I'm kind of bummed today, the stepfather of my son's girlfriend called him a "wetb4ck"...

Old 08-15-2012, 11:55 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,741,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Recognizing a stock Getty Images photo from 2007 may or may not have Mexican "Paisas" pictured, and absolutely won't be the same inmates...

I'm kind of bummed today, the stepfather of my son's girlfriend called him a "wetb4ck"...
Wow - but that's hardly as bad as what I've heard kids around here called. "El Memin Pinguin" if they're a particular race, "anglo", "gringos", even "redneck".

Old 08-16-2012, 07:21 AM

63,003 posts, read 29,194,251 times
Quote:

Does the slur word "crackers" ring a bell with you?

As for the topic at hand if these inmates whether they be illegal immgrants or not aren't getting the proper nourishment I don't blame them for protesting.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:46 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,573,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Does the slur word "crackers" ring a bell with you?

As for the topic at hand if these inmates whether they be illegal immgrants or not aren't getting the proper nourishment I don't blame them for protesting.
Oh, and let's not forget the N word I have personally heard used by Mexicans. I have to laugh whenever I hear someone whining about slurs being used against illegals or Mexicans. Pot meet kettle.

I agree. Regardless, human beings require nutrients. The fact that they would be lucky to even receive food in Mexico (if they weren't killed on spot) does not relieve us of our obligation to treat people humanely.

But, it does boil my blood when I think of the billions we are squandering on illegal aliens. If not for the fact that they would be back within a week, and free to wreak havoc, I would suggest sending them all to Mexico to serve their sentences. At the very least, we need to start billing Mexico and other countries of origin. At this rate, between the costs for the judicial process and incarceration, and other fiscal burdens for the untold millions living in our country illegally, it won't take long before we are completely bankrupt. Yet, the sheeple continue to sleep, and argue over whose campaign is the ugliest.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:04 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,674,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post

Undocumented immigrants started a riot over poor food, medical care and what they say are disrespectful guards at a Mississippi prison.

One guard was killed and 20 people were injured in the May 20 riot at the privately-run Adams County Correctional Facility in Natchez, which holds undocumented immigrants convicted of crimes in the United States.

The leaders of the Mexican inmates, known as the Paisas, demanded to take a list of grievances to the warden that day and told others in the group to disobey orders from prison staff, according to the FBI affidavit. The affidavit, filed last week in U.S. District Court in Jackson, is part of a complaint charging one of the inmates with rioting.

Mexican Inmates Start Riot Over Prison Treatment | Fox News Latino

These fatties with their juicy love handles have more cellulite than most 60 year old women and they have the nerve to complain about food and medical care. They need to ship them home and let Mexico foot the bill. I'm sure the food and the treatment they receive will be great there.
Its always constant demands from illegals in our country.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:05 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,251,373 times
That's what you get for using hard shells on taco day.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:13 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,787,873 times
Quote:
[Benicar;25662449]Regardless, human beings require nutrients. The fact that they would be lucky to even receive food in Mexico (if they weren't killed on spot) does not relieve us of our obligation to treat people humanely.
Hence Obama making commericals for Spanish media that illegals get on the food stamp program. Obviously they aren't eating as well as the taxpayer or our very own homeless citizens.

Quote:
But, it does boil my blood when I think of the billions we are squandering on illegal aliens. If not for the fact that they would be back within a week, and free to wreak havoc, I would suggest sending them all to Mexico to serve their sentences. At the very least, we need to start billing Mexico and other countries of origin. At this rate, between the costs for the judicial process and incarceration, and other fiscal burdens for the untold millions living in our country illegally, it won't take long before we are completely bankrupt.
If we shipped them back to Mexico to serve their sentence and paid the Mexican government to house them, it would be cheaper for the US. And if the US allocated $10 a day to feed one prison, Mexican government would spend $3. Then who are the prisoners going to complain to? What's the difference if they serve out their time in Mexico, they will return to the US, the same way after serving their sentence in the US and get deported to Mexico they will be back.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:16 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,787,873 times
Quote:

Yeah, I was a bit distressed when a white high school aged girl walk past a bunch of Mexicans leaning against a wall with a bottle of Corona in their hand making remarks (cat calls?) and she was called a put@.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration