Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 12:06 PM

63,106 posts, read 29,291,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Lawsuit funded by the anti-immigrant group NumbersUsa( Founding leader is documented racist John Tanton). They are just wasting their money and time in court!!
Anti-immigrant? How does one become a documented racist? Who decides that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 12:09 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,590,934 times
Quote:
Love how you twisted his words around. Real navy seals won't align themselves with republicans and make ads disrespecting their commander in chief. If you chose to involve yourself in politics, you open yourself up to be attacks period!
Good grief! Read a newspaper or watch the news.

Ex Navy SEALS & Special Forces Attack Obama - OPSEC Dishonorable Disclosure - YouTube

Old 08-23-2012, 12:09 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,760,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Anti-immigrant? How does one become a documented racist? Who decides that?
Just google John Tanton's name. He is the guy who started all these so called "anti-illegal groups".

Old 08-23-2012, 12:11 PM

63,106 posts, read 29,291,757 times
Quote:
Just google John Tanton's name. He is the guy who started all these so called "anti-illegal groups".
Are you saying it is racist to form anti-illegal groups? I have read up on him. Saw nothing racist about him.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Hardly. You have no idea how much support those agents have received. Heads are going to roll, make no mistake. Law enforcement officers are hired to enforce the law, not ignore it. Heck, I know plenty of people who want to sign the petition, but can't. If they did, they might jeopardize their clearance. But, don't think people aren't fuming.
Off course! You have an inside scoop on everything... give me a break! You always make statements that you can't back up with facts. If these ten immigration agents feel as if they can't follow the rules of their job anymore, nothing is stopping them from resigning.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
What was the point of that video again? It doesn't change that fact that all those involved in the video have ties with the tea party and are republican. What evidence does the navy seal have that the president is leaking information to the enemy?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,477,062 times
I said on another post the other day. I knew some guys who use to work, USE to work for the borders. We won't go into why they no longer do. Hint Hint, your guess would be right.

Don't even get me started, in not so many words, i learned things. Lets just say, that things are not that easy, for these agents, for doing their jobs. When they are told to turn the other cheek, what do you think that means?

Are they bitter, yes the ones that i knew, are, they were doing a job, and upholding the law, till suddeny things just started changing. No some could not handle it. They saw what was coming, and guess what, it is only going to get worse.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:20 PM

29,981 posts, read 43,003,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Where does the GOP find these disgruntled nitwits? They managed to find some Navy SEAL's too.

What they do? Drag $100 bills through trailer parks until someone responds?
Are you calling our federal agents trailer trash?

Maybe you'd like to go protect the border armed only with bean-bag shotgun rounds while Mexican drug cartel members shoot at you with 7.62x39 rifles illegally traffiked to them by AG-Holder & BATFE?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
And, La Raza (NCLR) had racist members of MEChA as officers, and has made contributions to that racist, extremist, "Reconquista" organization.

Quote:
NCLR has never supported, and does not support, separatist organizations. Some critics have accused MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán) of being a separatist organization and denounced NCLR for being a purported “major funder” of the organization. The reality is that in 2003, NCLR provided one chapter of the organization (Georgetown University) with a $2,500 subgrant to support a conference of Latino students—mainly from the Southwest and West Coast—who were attending East Coast colleges but could not afford to travel home for Thanksgiving. These Latino student groups hold mini-conferences with workshops and speakers, bringing together students who are often the first high school graduates and college attendees in their families.

According to its mission statement, MEChA is a student organization whose primary objectives are educational—to help Latino students finish high school and go to college, and to support them while at institutions of higher education. NCLR freely acknowledges that some of the organization’s founding documents, e.g., Plan Espiritual de Aztlán, contain inappropriate rhetoric, and NCLR also acknowledges that rhetoric from some MEChA members has been extremist and inflammatory.
National Council of La Raza | Support of Separatist Organizations

Old 08-23-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Off course! You have an inside scoop on everything... give me a break! You always make statements that you can't back up with facts. If these ten immigration agents feel as if they can't follow the rules of their job anymore, nothing is stopping them from resigning.
Obviously, you don't realize the Federal Government is one of the largest employers in the DC area. As such, many of those jobs, particularly with the CIA, DIA, DHS, State Dept, FBI, and all involved in sensitive areas are required to have security clearances. Not only them, but those employed by government contractors, such as Lockheed Martin, CACI, Northrop Grumman, etc. So, yes, I know MANY people with security clearances. I'm sorry if you find this incredible. But, among my associates, it's the norm. I couldn't possibly care less whether you believe me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration