Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 09:47 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,877,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Wow....and they're using 'tu' instead of 'usted'. Just pile on the disrespect, why don't you.
They have no respect for anybody other than their fellow illegals. We're all dirt to them including the president of the United States. We only exist to do their bidding and make their lives easier. We are supposed to be grateful they've shown up to help cleanse us of our racism, atone for our ancestor's sins in daring to come to NYC without asking permission from Mexicans first and helping us to make sure that we're fluent in Spanish instead of daring to speak racist English.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:51 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,659,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
They have no respect for anybody other than their fellow illegals. We're all dirt to them including the president of the United States. We only exist to do their bidding and make their lives easier. We are supposed to be grateful they've shown up to help cleanse us of our racism, atone for our ancestor's sins in daring to come to NYC without asking permission from Mexicans first and helping us to make sure that we're fluent in Spanish instead of daring to speak racist English.

They don't need to. They are the fastest growing minority in the US. There are 7 states where they are the majority now and that list is growing. They will be the majority race in the US eventually.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:06 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,877,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They don't need to. They are the fastest growing minority in the US. There are 7 states where they are the majority now and that list is growing. They will be the majority race in the US eventually.
That's not entirely true. They have the numbers but many of the people in question don't vote. If it is then in fifty years America will look like Mexico and they'll be demanding the right to go to Canada. The Canadians aren't stupid so they'll get nowhere. I wish we were the same but our leaders on both sides of the lack the guts to stand up to the hispanic lobby.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:42 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,481,948 times
I have been saying for some time, now an inch is just never going to be enough with these peopoe. They are going for the mile, and won't stop until they get there.

Do they really show gratitude, i think not, and their mindset is clearly showing thru. I sincerely sometimes think that these people think that they are above any laws. This is where we have to stop it! or we are the ones that are going to have to end up paying for this mess many times over.

To me and others i know, they seem to ungrateful, to a Country that has done nothing but bend over for them, and what they do back, is shove it in our faces, they want more.

Old 09-05-2012, 01:58 PM

63,154 posts, read 29,323,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The only way that Hispanics might become the majority in this country is continued illegal immigration from their group and even at that it would be a long ways off. Americans are going to get way fed up before that ever happens. Question, why would they not show respect for our immigration laws just because they are a fast growing minority? What does that have to do with it?

Old 09-05-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
That reminds me, I must buy this shirt:
You know, if my wife and I were a bit younger that is what we would do. I know Canada has its own set of problems but compared to what this country is turning into it can't be all that bad.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:19 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,943,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
That's not entirely true. They have the numbers but many of the people in question don't vote. If it is then in fifty years America will look like Mexico and they'll be demanding the right to go to Canada. The Canadians aren't stupid so they'll get nowhere. I wish we were the same but our leaders on both sides of the lack the guts to stand up to the hispanic lobby.
Uh; immigration from at least Mexico is now 0 or less. Word has it many Mexicans; legal and illegal are going back home cause things are getting real bad for them here in the US. I'm in Arizona and def see less Spanish speaking people compared to maybe 2007.

We're now awake and more and more of us want illegal aliens OUT of the US. Also there's more and more people wanting this bilingual language bit stopped in the schools: learn English or else.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; immigration from at least Mexico is now 0 or less. Word has it many Mexicans; legal and illegal are going back home cause things are getting real bad for them here in the US. I'm in Arizona and def see less Spanish speaking people compared to maybe 2007.

We're now awake and more and more of us want illegal aliens OUT of the US. Also there's more and more people wanting this bilingual language bit stopped in the schools: learn English or else.
I doubt very much that illegal immigration from Mexico and points southward is anywheres near 0 or less. If you are seeing fewer Spanish speakers in Arizona it is probably because of Jan Brewer and her demands that our immigration laws be enforced. Illegal immigrants and their supporters are moving on to more sanctuary type states.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:03 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,294,796 times
Let'em vote for Romney then. Perhaps they'll get a better deal.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:56 PM

29,981 posts, read 43,015,350 times

Immigrant Protestors Arrested at the DNC, Feat. Rosario Dawson - YouTube

I'm disgusted that these people occupy our country illegally and display this sense of entitlement. Why do they think the laws don't apply to them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.