Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 03:34 PM

385 posts, read 616,154 times

Advertisements

I also wonder how many illegals purchased firearms from dealers using the license as their ID. In most states that's all that's needed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 06:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,477,062 times
Does not surpise me one bit! goes along with what a illegal worker in the construction trade told me in 2010. It was easy to get fake ID and fake licenses. Almost like he was bragging, and that bugged the hell out of me. And not with my blessing.

Long story short, ended up getting my contractor and his illegal workers, in trouble, and would proudly do it again.

Ended up with some great additions, another three car garage, with tons of storage, work bench, fans and skylight. A 10 ft shower love that shower with everything imaginable. A remodeled theater room, exercise room, beautiful, New kitchen with pizza oven, warming oven counter, new cabinets, island, flooring, eat in nook, really beautiful. Cause i watched them every step of the way. Husband and i had to finish the end of the project ourselves. Contractor ended up walking, he knew i was going to squeal on him, and i am glad i did.

People who provide fake ID AND LICENSES to these illegals, Employer's who hire them should be punished to the max.

Did not squeal until he was almost finished with the job. Then boom.

He was arrogant, and if i eve see him again face to face, oh boy, ITALIAN TEMPER.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:37 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,256,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Official sold fake licenses to illegal immigrants | WashingtonExaminer.com

Another sickening example of greed. He should be held liable for any harm caused by these drivers.
Think of how many other governors who might have done this.

George Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-27-2012, 07:21 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,683,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onthevergeofanervous View Post
fake drivers licenses to fake residents.

:d
lol

Old 09-27-2012, 07:07 PM

45,570 posts, read 60,845,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Does Maryland sponsor Motor Voter? If so, illegals can register their vehicles, get a license and sign up to vote at the same time.
Motor voter is nationwide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration