Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 02:23 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,678,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubi Panis View Post
Let's try this again. This subsection refers to illegal entry by lying. You can enter truthfully, have your circumstances change, and then remain and become "illegal." You would have entered legally, thereby not running afoul of this part of the law, and then continue to be unlawfully present (which on it's own does not carry criminal penalties.)
Read & re read the law again, maybe you will comprehend.

3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United
States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the
willful concealment of a material fact
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I wouldn't steal from others just because our idiot government freely gives our taxes to those who shouldn't be entitled to it. That's like saying well the bank robber gave me part of his loot so to hell with the bank and I'm not guilty of anything.

Speaking of them supposedly not getting back taxes they pay in this bears repeating.

Investigators: Child tax credit allows fraudsters a chance to cheat :: WRAL.com

Illegals don't pay in enough to cover their social costs either. They are costing us billions a year. How anyone can defend these thieving fraudsters is beyond my comprehension. And then they have the nerve to compare them to the plight of our black "citizens" long ago?
Yes knowingly taken something that is not yours is considered stealing.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:28 PM

116 posts, read 110,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Read & re read the law again, maybe you will comprehend.

willful concealment of a material fact
Uh..you do realize that "willful concealment of a material fact" pertains to "attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by" as in, you can't willfully conceal material facts WHEN entering. How does overstaying your visa years after you entered willfully conceal material facts when you entered?

Old 04-29-2013, 02:42 PM

63,019 posts, read 29,229,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Reading comprehension:

willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first
commission of any such offense
Ha ha, what a joke. Now we are responsible for illegals using fake or stolen ID's because our government won't give illegal alien lawbreakers a SS number that they aren't entitled to by law? Does the comedy routine get any funnier than this?

Old 04-29-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubi Panis View Post
Uh..you do realize that "willful concealment of a material fact" pertains to "attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by" as in, you can't willfully conceal material facts WHEN entering. How does overstaying your visa years after you entered willfully conceal material facts when you entered?
If you are entering on terms of overstaying your visa your are breaking the law as I posted above.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:40 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,211,748 times
Any person who has money in his pocket is legally responsible that ALL taxes have been paid on it .Is this the case with people who have over stayed their visa? I think not ,thus they are law breakers...case n point

Old 04-29-2013, 08:00 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,517,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitantHuman View Post
Not all kids learn their parents native tongue. Are you kidding me?

Deporting kids, essentially defacto American kids to an largely unknown country of origin with a language barrier is a pretty good example of terrorism in my book. Screwing up lives that badly, and as I can tell from your posts out of anger and hate is primary aspect of terrorism.

Especially since so many have gone out of their to expand the definition of terrorism and terrorist, i don´t have a problem calling anyone with a desire to destroy lives that.
You just don't seem to get it. They are in the U.S. illegally! End of story!

What does a perceived language barrier have to do with anything at all? Those kids can make out just fine back wherever, in the same manner their parents who refused to assimilate and learn English while living in the U.S. for decades managed.

Culture my azz! You can find a Mc'D's on any corner anywhere in the world.

What if it were 12 million Canadians stealing your jobs with no discernible culture differential; would you still be concerned for the poor children's culture shock. I bet your bippy you would NOT cause it wouldn't be street sweeping, grass cutting and pool cleaning you'd be worried about. You'd have their rosy red azzes and their kids out of your country so fast their heels would be smoking.

Your false outrage at the suggestion of deporting them en-masse is only commensurate upon them all being of no threat to your position in life, isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration