Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 04:10 PM

140 posts, read 111,876 times

Advertisements

Former Colarado governor Richard Lamms speech on multiculturalism:
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Richard Lamm on Multiculturalism
This sounds to me like exactly what is currently happening in America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2007, 04:20 PM

384 posts, read 1,132,145 times
Racist!

Haha just kidding, yeah I agree with this guy. I read this months ago and showed it to some friends, and they were kind of dumbfounded. Majority of it makes sense, from a historical point of view. We are repeating history. Everyone always complains about how horrible it is to repeat history yet we are doing it now and no one is complaining. Well, a lot of people are but the government isn't doing anything.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:33 PM

756 posts, read 1,999,412 times
That is a great piece of reading, and so true-kind of sad, but true.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:00 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,494,099 times
I read this a few months back also, I think his speech is right on the money.(((((bullseye))))))

Old 11-03-2007, 11:20 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,949,756 times
That guy is a complete moron. I guess he doesn't realize that multiculturalism built this country. It also makes no sense that he is a liberal and fights to keep social programs that the illegals take advantage of.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:36 PM

140 posts, read 111,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
That guy is a complete moron. I guess he doesn't realize that multiculturalism built this country. It also makes no sense that he is a liberal and fights to keep social programs that the illegals take advantage of.
And you would eliminate all social programs? Shouldn't we feed our hungry people? Shouldn't we take care of our sick, and elderly, and our veterans? Just because you aren't sick, old or hungry doesn't mean it doesn't exist!

Old 11-03-2007, 11:39 PM

There should be no poverty in the U.S in the first place. We can't say were are this super power highly developed advanced nation if poverty is still an issue. Any family with a father in the household has no reason to have no money to buy food. I do however believe that Veterans should get help. They fought for this country and should be rewarded for their service. Elderly..? Undecided.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:42 PM

635 posts, read 1,746,403 times
ProLogic your a good guy who stands for justice for illegal immigrant treatment. Guess What?!?! Your from California too, you didn't get hit with the lack of diversity blackeye.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
ProLogic your a good guy who stands for justice for illegal immigrant treatment. Guess What?!?! Your from California too, you didn't get hit with the lack of diversity blackeye.
I believe in closed borders. Just give amnesty to the current illegals.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:17 AM

756 posts, read 1,999,412 times
Posted by" PROLOGIC

I believe in closed borders. Just give amnesty to the current illegals.

Just give it to them, they broke the law by coming here and your answer is just give it to them!!!what do we tell the people that have waited in line all these years "if you had just broke the law and came anyways we would have just gave it to you"

What are you on? that is like telling someone who steals, well we will just give it to you, you do not have to obey our laws!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration