Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 10:52 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,308,249 times

Advertisements

I've known a lot of Mexicans, but none of them were into decapitating people.

I want illegals out because they're illegal, regardless of their nation of origin.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:10 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,456,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I've known a lot of Mexicans, but none of them were into decapitating people.

I want illegals out because they're illegal, regardless of their nation of origin.

And so do I, have a lot of good decent hard working law abiding Mexican friends, who are citizens of this Country.

They to, do not want illegals invading our Country, because though many of them were born in this Country, their family members who came to this Country from Mexico, stood in the lines, was patient to fault to become citizens of this Country. Nor they will tell you want trash from Mexico in this Country.

If they do not have pride in wanting to become a citizen of this Country, do it the legal way, they have no business being here PERIOD!

What other Country would so willingly take all these illegals in, none other then the US.

I had a good friend who was riding a motorcycle years ago, when a drunken illegal hit him head on and took off, they found who the person was, the guy was let off, a problem the plauges our system.

The guy lived, but has a plate in every part of his body that you can think of, he is one hell of a mess, even a plate in his head, and right on down. He lived yes, but look at the way he has to live. Many come yes, but many come, and commit acts of violence and bring menace with them. We don't need this shi- Period.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:14 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,736,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
I know, I've seen Breaking Bad and The Bridge*. Nobody can argue that its not f***ed up, but implying that children and teenagers are all bad news is pretty stupid.

*Oddly enough, the killer chopping people up, not Mexican, but a white dude.
No one is saying they all are bad like this one -- but why was this guy here? He has absolutely nothing positive to contribute. There is a good chance that he could not have come the legal route -- but there's nothing stopping the working types from coming legally -- there are no caps on H2A visas.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:16 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,760,015 times
The situation is sad. There are good people who just want to work but they broke the law by not coming through legal channels. The other sad thing is there are good people in the U.S. who want to work too but we can't even take care of our own first. That's on the same lines as someone being really sick being expected to take care of everyone else.

This is just the democratic party not using their brains. Take care of our own first then we can help others.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:17 AM

Again -- there are no caps on how many H2A visas can be given. There is NO excuse to come here illegally.

H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers | USCIS

Old 12-30-2013, 11:24 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,850,579 times
By every report I can find it appears that the suspect (Alexis Valdez) is a native-born U.S. citizen. The victim (Silvester Diaz-Hernandez) was an immigrant from Mexico almost 25 years ago (at age 17 or 18). Silvester, a biological father of two, and having four stepdaughters, was the only parent figure after the children's mother died a year ago from lupus.

His brother is trying to cope with funeral costs, donations can be made at Silvester Diaz Funeral Cost by Manny Martinez - GoFundMe

Certainly whatever agenda is occurring here can be put aside to help out a possible long-term illegal immigrant's family after his gruesome murder by a probable U.S. citizen...

Old 12-30-2013, 02:03 PM

From the article:

Zapata County, Texas Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez Jr., who has witnessed the violence on the border and admitted that despite his constant exposure to the carnage, never stops being shocked by it, warned that it’s getting worse. The Texas sheriff cautioned that Mexican drug cartels have taken up residence in more than 200 American cities.

Gonzalez said, “I am even more nervous about this practice spilling over into U.S. cities.” Ya’ think?

Read more at The Black SphereHeadless in Chicago

I also suspect things in Mexico are going to take a turn for the worse -- if reports of Guzman -- the head of a cartel very big on decapitations -- are true, that he's dead, there will be another big cartel war as diffent factions and cartels -- also very big on decapitations compete for control over the open border.

--- this guy could be an anchor baby -- you have to wonder why he wasn't living with his own parernts but instead an aunt. Or maybe they smuggled him in first to get him in on the DACA and later bring over his parents.

Last edited by malamute; 12-30-2013 at 02:41 PM..

Old 12-30-2013, 06:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,456,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
No one is saying they all are bad like this one -- but why was this guy here? He has absolutely nothing positive to contribute. There is a good chance that he could not have come the legal route -- but there's nothing stopping the working types from coming legally -- there are no caps on H2A visas.

And let me be perfectly clear. No they don't all come here to commit menace and crimes some come for the right of reason.

But in the same token, if they did not come here by illegal means, this problem we face now with illegals, would not be happening at all with illegals. And not always easy finding who and where they live.

Our friend whose life is one hell of a mess, would not have happened, if this illegal could have or would have just called for help. But left him there, to die, with no conscious what so ever.

With a plate in every part of his body, he my as well be dead.

Other Countries believe in taking care of their own first and are priority, US is not one of them. Putting a priority over Americans just for the gosh damn vote, is pathetic.

Old 12-31-2013, 07:38 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,234,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Because of Timothy McVeigh, should I be weary of all white men buying fertilizer?
If they buy it by the ton along with a lot diesel fuel and rent a truck and these men are not farmers? Yeah I would worry about what they are up to.

Old 12-31-2013, 07:44 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,234,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
All the Germans and other immigrants that migrated here after WWll are responsible for most of the shootings of the past 50 years. We never had any before.. Can we nominate this for the dumbest thread of the week? Of course there will be at least three more stupid than this one tomorrow, courtesy of the Tea Party base.
Your hatred of the Tea party is borderline obsessive. What are the 4 deadliest cities in the USA? I am pretty sure it isn't Tea Party members doing the shooting.
DC, Chicago, Detroit, New orleans if I am not mistaken.
It was Obama who paraded an illegal on stage. A chemical engineer and represented her as the average illegal. That is every bit as gross a misrepresentation as the OP. Do you condemn Obama for misleading the american public in his attempt to get us to buy into his latest amnesty plan?
Do you Condemn Reid for using the protection of the Senate floor to spew lies?
This nation produces enough criminals on our own, we have no need to import more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration