Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 08:57 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,954,560 times

Advertisements

Aztlan is a damn joke. Nothing more to add to that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2007, 09:28 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgift View Post
http://www.splcenter.org/images/imglib/I/group-with-signs_350.jpg (broken link)

Oh yeah, there's Save Our State getting overrun with a bunch of supporters... who decided to unfurl their flags.

Reality sucks, for SOS.
I know nearly everyone within SOS. None of those people are members of Save Our State.

Sorry, wrong group of "racists." Our racists don't look like skinheads. We disguise our racists as African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asians, etc, you know...everyday Americans. Really throws the opposition off, know what I mean?

Well, of course you do...fooled you didn't we?

Old 12-16-2007, 09:39 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,444,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Aztlan is a damn joke. Nothing more to add to that.
Such language

Old 12-17-2007, 03:19 AM

1,252 posts, read 1,049,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
...fooled you didn't we?
When you added the question mark, ...it appears as though you're not sure.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:34 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by User 2 View Post
When you added the question mark, ...it appears as though you're not sure.
A perfect example of what I posted in another thread.

You're a cyber stalker. You hone in on anything I post, getting your jollies from contradicting me on any subject whatsoever, no matter how trivial. This championship game of one-up-manship you've invented for yourself serves enables you to get your rocks off, but annoys the more reasonable and well-informed folk on the board.

Well, luckily for me, I've been informed by more than one person on this forum about this wonderful little setting reserved just for you. It's called 'ignore' and I think it's about time to use it.

Ya know, sometimes you can't swat a horsefly, but you can certainly let it buzz itself to death.

So buzzzzzzzzz on little horsefly. At least I won't have to listen to it anymore.

Oh, but don't let that stop you from responding to this post with your usual clever repartee. I'm sure that everyone else on the forum is waiting on pins and needles for your next sagacious comeback.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:44 AM

3,162 posts, read 11,441,592 times
I'd only say, why have Aztlan when you have Mexico?

it's like trading something real for something unreal.

Why did our ancestor decided to stop being Aztecs and become Mexicas?

it'd beat the whole purpose of it if you go back to the past.

isn't the flag of Mexico the legend of Mexico? there's no Aztlan here.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:04 AM

902 posts, read 719,137 times
Look, in reality all they want is to have this country be another Mexico because they are racist and bigoted and they want and need the same old hate that they ran from in the first place.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:18 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,444,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
A perfect example of what I posted in another thread.

You're a cyber stalker. You hone in on anything I post, getting your jollies from contradicting me on any subject whatsoever, no matter how trivial. This championship game of one-up-manship you've invented for yourself serves enables you to get your rocks off, but annoys the more reasonable and well-informed folk on the board.

Well, luckily for me, I've been informed by more than one person on this forum about this wonderful little setting reserved just for you. It's called 'ignore' and I think it's about time to use it.

Ya know, sometimes you can't swat a horsefly, but you can certainly let it buzz itself to death.

So buzzzzzzzzz on little horsefly. At least I won't have to listen to it anymore.

Oh, but don't let that stop you from responding to this post with your usual clever repartee. I'm sure that everyone else on the forum is waiting on pins and needles for your next sagacious comeback.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:59 AM

3,162 posts, read 11,441,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Look, in reality all they want is to have this country be another Mexico because they are racist and bigoted and they want and need the same old hate that they ran from in the first place.
It beats me, if you ran away from Mexico, why on earth would you want to turn another country into Mexico? and even worse, the Mexico you ran away from, not the Mexico that would make you want to stay

Last edited by Travelling fella; 12-17-2007 at 10:30 AM..

Old 12-17-2007, 10:23 AM

902 posts, read 719,137 times
Don't ask me. Ask the illiterate and ignorant who keep doing just that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration