Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 10:57 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,750,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
LOL. Did I say all Americans use drugs..come on!!

America is the LARGEST consumer of illegal drugs. Why? Because we can afford to!!

Everyone is complaining about narcos, drug dealers, gang bangers...who all live off illegal drug profts, but nobody wants to stop buying the stuff!

So....the whining needs to stop and people need to come up with solutions. We know what the problem is. And the answer begins with you!

SIMPLE.
Border Fences.
Tighter Visas.
End Birthright Citizenship.

SIMPLE.

PS I bet this issues effects you sooo much since you live sooo close to the border.,,

Old 07-25-2014, 11:13 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,232,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Border Fences.
Tighter Visas.
End Birthright Citizenship.

SIMPLE.

PS I bet this issues effects you sooo much since you live sooo close to the border.,,
Actually, it doesn't bother me at all.

We are all human beings with the same wants, desires and dreams.

I do not pretend to be a better person just because of my blessings that God has provided me and my family.

These people are good people. Hard working. Big on family and respect. Have goals for their children and grandchildren. Want to work and pay their taxes and live in peace. Contribute to their communities.

I will do what I have to do to support my family and I respect the next person's daily hustle, too. I am not selfish. I can share my great country. There's plenty of room and opportunity for us all.

Old 07-25-2014, 11:13 PM

587 posts, read 1,412,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
What the average person in the UAS will notice and be effected by is kidnapping.

There has been some problem on the USA side of the boarder in the last few years already.
Eh, these gangs are also fond of raping and killing random women. The high profile unsolved mystery murder of Chandra Levy in 2001 in Rock Creek Park in DC turned out to be perpetrated by an MS-13 member. The cold-blooded unsettling story behind her tragic death is incredibly horrific.

Chandra, Ingmar, and MS-13–Crossing the Devil’s Path | Fairly Civil

Quote:
ALERT TO ALL AMERICANS:

If you want this narco business to stop and rid of all the problems associated with it, STOP USING ILLEGAL DRUGS.

Simple solution.

Crime is at all time low in most cities. So stop with the fear mongering people. No one believes it but you.

Have a great day.
Depends on what cities where crime is "at an all-time low". Do you mean overpriced expensive gentrified cities filled with wealthy pretentious transplant douchebags that the average American can't afford to live in like NYC and SF? But even those cities still have serious poverty and crime within the city limits because these wrongly believed to be "safer" major cities are leaders in income inequality. Every major city has its high crime inner city areas and these areas deal with same issues of poverty, drugs and gang violence from San Francisco to Detroit, believe it or not. Some big cities just have more ghetto areas than nice areas and vice versa. For example, I live right outside of Baltimore and while it maybe not be 1993 anymore, its still really bad in the majority of the city. The same can be said of many, many American cities from Newark to Detroit to Oakland to New Orleans. Many American cities make the world's most dangerous cities list whereas entire continents (i.e. Asia) don't have a single city on this list.

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-...d-2012-10?op=1

Bottom line, I know I can't afford to walk around with blinders on like you seem to have the luxury to do. I don't have that privilege. Maybe because I am a young minority male who has to deal with these gang bangers in my formerly quiet suburban town. Being asked if I'm a "homie", being given hateful evil glares and having gang signs thrown at me by said gang bangers out here was not imagined. MS-13 and 18th Street are in pretty much everywhere in America today. If I was an old white grandma, I wouldn't worry so much. But being a young minority male and looking Latino, I have to be careful. I'm not going to be drinking or hanging around in the shady dive bar within walking distance of my house or hanging out in the park right next to my house where these guys hang out everyday and tag their gang graffiti.

And as for illegal drugs, the new heroin epidemic has been engineered by Uncle Sam. There is no "war on drugs". That is media-perpetuated lie to grow the prison industrial complex by locking up poor black people in the hood who choose to sell dope, imported by Uncle Sam because none of it is grown domestically, because there haven't been any decent paying jobs available anywhere near where they live that would dream of hiring them for generations. Ever since America has invaded Afghanistan, Opium production there is at an all-time high. Afghanistan is now the reason why heroin is so dirt cheap and readily available in America. U.S. Troops are protecting Opium fields in Afghanistan, not burning them down. Fox News won't show you this:

Drug War? American Troops Are Protecting Afghan Opium. U.S. Occupation Leads to All-Time High Heroin Production | Global Research

Big pharma is in on it too. A few years ago, doctors were prescribing legal heroin (i.e. Oxycodone) for people stubbing their toes. Prescription pain pills became the drug of choice for white suburban teenagers during this time. When legal heroin by the pill became too expensive and scarce, white kids from suburbia started to run to the hood to cop smack being already in the throes of opiate addiction. Facts are facts, buddy.

http://www.newsweek.com/prescription...suburbs-252625

It's all a part of a multi-billion dollar industry that is bigger than you and I. I don't do drugs or drink. But we do live in America and our country is number one in illegal drug use worldwide.

Last edited by LunaticVillage; 07-25-2014 at 11:50 PM..

Old 07-25-2014, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticVillage View Post
Eh, these gangs are also fond of raping and killing random women. The high profile unsolved mystery murder of Chandra Levy in 2001 in Rock Creek Park in DC turned out to be perpetrated by an MS-13 member. The cold-blooded unsettling story behind her tragic death is incredibly horrific.

Chandra, Ingmar, and MS-13–Crossing the Devil’s Path | Fairly Civil

Depends on what cities where crime is "at an all-time low". Do you mean overpriced expensive gentrified cities filled with wealthy pretentious transplant douchebags that the average American can't afford to live in like NYC and SF?

Bottom line, I know I can't afford to walk around with blinders on like you seem to have the luxury to do. I don't have that privilege. Maybe because I am a young minority male who has to deal with these gang bangers in my formerly quiet suburban town. Being asked if I'm a "homie" and having gang signs thrown at me by said gang bangers out here was not imagined. MS-13 and 18th Street are in pretty much everywhere in America today. If I was an old white grandma, I wouldn't worry so much. But being a young minority male and looking Latino, I have to be careful. I'm not going to be drinking or hanging around in the shady dive bar within walking distance of my house or hanging out in the park right next to my house where these guys hang out everyday and tag their gang graffiti.

And as for illegal drugs, the new heroin epidemic has been engineered by Uncle Sam. There is no "war on drugs". That is media-perpetuated lie to lock up poor black people in the hood who choose to sell dope because there haven't been any decent paying jobs available anywhere near where they live that would dream of hiring them for generations. Ever since America has invaded Afghanistan, Opium production there is at an all-time high. Afghanistan is now the reason why heroin is so dirt cheap and readily available in America. U.S. Troops are protecting Opium fields in Afghanistan, not burning them down. Fox News won't show you this:

Drug War? American Troops Are Protecting Afghan Opium. U.S. Occupation Leads to All-Time High Heroin Production | Global Research

Big pharma is in on it too. A few years ago, doctors were prescribing legal heroin (i.e. Oxycodone) for people stubbing their toes. Prescription pain pills became the drug of choice for white suburban teenagers during this time. When legal heroin by the pill became to expensive and scarce, white kids from suburbia started to run to the hood to cop smack being already in the throes of opiate addiction. Facts are facts, buddy.

http://www.newsweek.com/prescription...suburbs-252625
I see what you're doing. You taking a few gang members in comparison to millions of people, and are trying to use THEM to represent the struggle of an immigrant who dreams of a better life for themselves and their children.

Nice one.

Try again.

Old 07-25-2014, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Actually, it doesn't bother me at all.

We are all human beings with the same wants, desires and dreams.

I do not pretend to be a better person just because of my blessings that God has provided me and my family.

These people are good people. Hard working. Big on family and respect. Have goals for their children and grandchildren. Want to work and pay their taxes and live in peace. Contribute to their communities.

I will do what I have to do to support my family and I respect the next person's daily hustle, too. I am not selfish. I can share my great country. There's plenty of room and opportunity for us all.
Really I have seen the damage they do first hand, no amount of lies and opinions can make the mountain of facts disappear that they will take out far more then they will ever put in.

So we should all be forced to accept a lower standard of living based on your opinions and views?

Trust me they will "share" this nation, as in whats mine is mine and whats yours is also mine..

No there is not, we have more the 300,000,000 we are running out of water, build-able land, plus have you seen what failed ideologies and systems they support?

You lose other nations, cultures, and values so much? Move...Dont bring the 3rd world home..

Quote:
I can share my great country.There's plenty of room and opportunity for us all
Like a try leftist you give away what is not yours to give away...

Old 07-25-2014, 11:38 PM

Quote:
I see what you're doing. You taking a few gang members in comparison to millions of people, and are trying to use THEM to represent the struggle of an immigrant who dreams of a better life for themselves and their children.

Nice one.

Try again.
Does America need more violent criminals?

Does America need more gang members?

Does America need more entitlement voters?

Does America need more unskilled and uneducated people?

Does America need more people who support statism?

The answer is a deafing NO!.

They can have it, just wait in line...Dont like it? Try Canada.

You think just because they are a charity case that the laws and rules do not apply to them..That same lawlessness mentality along with collectivism is what murdered their home nations..

Old 07-25-2014, 11:58 PM

29 posts, read 58,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Really I have seen the damage they do first hand, no amount of lies and opinions can make the mountain of facts disappear that they will take out far more then they will ever put in.

So we should all be forced to accept a lower standard of living based on your opinions and views?

Trust me they will "share" this nation, as in whats mine is mine and whats yours is also mine..

No there is not, we have more the 300,000,000 we are running out of water, build-able land, plus have you seen what failed ideologies and systems they support?

You lose other nations, cultures, and values so much? Move...Dont bring the 3rd world home..

Like a try leftist you give away what is not yours to give away...
Thank you. People need to learn about the immigration laws of Australia and New Zealand. It is insanity to allow what is happening on our border. The disease issue alone requires rules and regulation. The influx of MS-13 and other gangs can wreak havoc on this country.

People who have illusions about this border crisis need to go into neighborhoods ravaged by drugs and gang violence.

Old 07-26-2014, 01:06 AM

Good night xenophobes.

Old 07-26-2014, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Report View Post
Thank you. People need to learn about the immigration laws of Australia and New Zealand. It is insanity to allow what is happening on our border. The disease issue alone requires rules and regulation. The influx of MS-13 and other gangs can wreak havoc on this country.

People who have illusions about this border crisis need to go into neighborhoods ravaged by drugs and gang violence.
They never will, until their neighborhoods become the same slums, and by then it could be too late..

Australia and New Zealand have laws that we have to adopt..

I am sick these leftist claim "its a Humanitarian issue"..No it is not. If you care for these people, their culture, and their nations so much you are willing to stab this nation please move to the 3rd world you love so much, do not move it and its peoples here..

Old 07-26-2014, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Good night xenophobes.
We are not xenophobes, you and your sides are xenophiliatoics which means an affection for unknown/foreign objects or peoples.

You love their culture, people, and nations more then this one? Fine, MOVE TO IT!, DONT MOVE THEM HERE!

We have a system that is harming the American people and the American economy, we dont need or want 1.1,000,000 more people every year, 200,000 is a more reasonable number.

We sure as hell do not need 30,000,000 unskilled, uneducated entitlement voters let alone the poverty, crime, and diseases that will come with this..

http://www.urban.org/publications/410412.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-for-newly-le/

http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/artic...nd-welfare-use

http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.or.../cj32n1-11.pdf

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n-kay-melchior

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...he-us-taxpayer

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgr...nd-california/

http://www.disabled-world.com/news/a...immigrants.php

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...zenship-at-63t

If you want to gamble your future and the of your children and their children, fine WE ARE NOT!

Make the case on why America should bankrupt itself for people who are breaking the law and taking out and will always take out more then they put in, who actively support the same failures and values that destroyed their home countries?

6.3 trillion..$6,300,000,000,000,000 Sorry, but this nation or any nation cant not, would, should not, and will not foot that bill...Deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration