Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 08:00 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,801,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Then I guess you never heard about the American mother who put her baby in the microwave.
My point is that we already have enough sick and twisted americans. We dont need to import more heartless illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2008, 08:01 PM

402 posts, read 1,062,466 times
From that article,

Quote:
"I feel like I'm in some kind of Nazi country where if they see your color, you'll be stopped," said Maria Sanchez, a 22-year-old student who is looking to leave Oklahoma rather than risk waiting the seven years it will take to get her papers. "I can't work, I can't study, I can't go out, there's no point of me staying here."
Wasn't the whole point of passing such a law, to make the state of Oklahoma unattactive/uncofortable for illegals so they would move out?

Old 01-25-2008, 08:02 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,345,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Then I guess you never heard about the American mother who put her baby in the microwave.
then I guess you never heard of the mexican illegal who sold her baby to buy car!

Old 01-25-2008, 08:04 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,956,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
then I guess you never heard of the mexican illegal who sold her baby to buy car!
As least thats not as worse as putting it in the microwave or drowning them in the bath tub.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:13 PM

(laughing)

were do you come up with this BS.. An illegal mexican SELLS HER BABY.. and you say.. well that's not as bad... ARE YOU KIDDING!

And the BIG issue here.. SHE WAS AN ILLEGAL mexican who was a criminal to begin with by sneaking across the border.. Americans have to deal with other Americans who comitt a crime.. we should NOT have to deal with mexican criminals.. let mr mexi-prez deal with his own criminals!

Old 01-25-2008, 08:14 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,956,727 times
Quote:
(laughing)

were do you come up with this BS.. An illegal mexican SELLS HER BABY.. and you say.. well that's not as bad... ARE YOU KIDDING!

And the BIG issue here.. SHE WAS AN ILLEGAL mexican who was a criminal to begin with by sneaking across the border.. Americans have to deal with other Americans who comit a crime.. we should NOT have to deal with mexican criminals.. let mr mexi-prez deal with his own criminals!
No doubt thats freaking horrible. I don't know what kind of careless monster would think of it. I'm just saying its not as bad as killing the kid.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:17 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,801,766 times
Quote:
(laughing)

And the BIG issue here.. SHE WAS AN ILLEGAL mexican who was a criminal to begin with by sneaking across the border.. Americans have to deal with other Americans who comitt a crime.. we should NOT have to deal with mexican criminals.. let mr mexi-prez deal with his own criminals!
keep your trash in your own trash can. all i'm gonna say. goodnite.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:23 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,374,571 times
This is just pro-illegal hype and hate mongering. "Look what the heartless anti-illegals did". Only thing is they're making themselves look stupid, as noted earlier the baby died 4 months before the law went into affect. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the law. Plus, these illegals were more concerned with being deported then getting their BABY medical treatment, THAT is what's sickening. A quote from the article described my exact thoughts:

"To the extent that these illegal alien parents deprived their own child needed and necessary medical care because of their ignorance of the law, then they should be in prison, frankly," Terrill said.

Old 01-26-2008, 05:45 AM

yep.. and reverend from the latino church said.. that America was built on immigration.. yes it was.. but he left out the word "ILLEGAL"

America was NOT built on illegal immigration.. but on LEGAL Immigration.. just always seems that the bleeding hearts like to LEAVE out that fact.. and lEAVE out ILLEGAL when they talk of immigration...

and they leave out the fact.. that if the illegal parents from mexico would have stayed in mexico instead of SNEAKING over here to begin with.. thier kid may still be alive today as well!

Don't sneak across the border if you can't handle the consequences of breaking our laws!

Old 01-26-2008, 09:50 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,781,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Of course they blame it on the law. It fall directly on the parents, nobody else. The sad part of it was if the child didn't have stupid parents the infant might still be alive. Let me see if I have this correct, the parents fear of deportation trumped the health of their child? That speaks volumes about the culture , doesn't it? I am more concerned about the numerous deaths of Americans directly due to an illegal alien being in this country. If laws had passed sooner, our existing immigration laws enforced and we had secured our borders long ago, thousands of American lives would have been spared. But, you know what is really sad and makes me sick, is how long that baby suffered.

Okla. Immigration Law Blamed for Infant's Death (broken link)
It's like that old saying -- "the love of money is the root of all evil". Parents who put their craving for dollars over the life of their own child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration