Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 08:52 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,343,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioncre View Post
giving a better way of life..???? you probably have mental problems and accepted it like you americans are thought, but somewhere else in the world people like you are treated so they can have a normal way of life. this is the country with most mental issuses. because america dosen t care and keeps fidding them all kind of garbage.

all YOU americans, YOU have the rascism in YOUR vains and the hate for the close ones, but all YOU are just some fake identity. YOU pretend YOU some good people and loving and caring and fare, but all this isn t true. YOU just want to make a nice beautiful picture for the other countries in the world to see, but YOU are just as fake as the smiles YOU put on YOUR face every day. i came legal to america for a better life ,what a mistake because YOUR life is very low ranked. YOU don t know what living life really is!!! i am not hispanic, but without them america's economy will go down. without the immigrants america will fall.
well. if you DON'T like it here in OUR country and you DON'T like Americans.. get the XXXXX lost!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2008, 08:53 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
well. if you DON'T like it here in OUR country and you DON'T like Americans.. get the XXXXX lost!
There are a lot of Americans who hate America. Ever heard of the band called "anti-flag"?

Old 01-28-2008, 09:01 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,640 times
Quote:
giving a better way of life..???? you probably have mental problems and accepted it like you americans are thought, but somewhere else in the world people like you are treated so they can have a normal way of life. this is the country with most mental issuses. because america dosen t care and keeps fidding them all kind of garbage.

all YOU americans, YOU have the rascism in YOUR vains and the hate for the close ones, but all YOU are just some fake identity. YOU pretend YOU some good people and loving and caring and fare, but all this isn t true. YOU just want to make a nice beautiful picture for the other countries in the world to see, but YOU are just as fake as the smiles YOU put on YOUR face every day. i came legal to america for a better life ,what a mistake because YOUR life is very low ranked. YOU don t know what living life really is!!! i am not hispanic, but without them america's economy will go down. without the immigrants america will fall.
Yes, I'm sure your country is perfect, and you actually have the right to insult mine. This is the best country on earth, and if you weren't convinced then too bad so sad for you. I love this country and would die to preserve this way of life for my family. Some idiot raising the Mexican flag above the American flag is the equivelent of claiming this soil as Mexico. To me that's cause to be extremely upset, almost an act of war with the amount of insult it implies. And we will survive just fine without illegals, think whatever you want, everyone has the right to their opinion, no matter how asinine. And feel free to hate Americans and America, just know the feeling is EXTREMELY MUTUAL.

By the way, calling us all racist violates the TOS agreement, but it's obvious that you can't spell or write complete sentences, so implying you can read might be a stretch.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:05 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Yes, I'm sure your country is perfect, and you actually have the right to insult mine. This is the best country on earth, and if you weren't convinced then too bad so sad for you. I love this country and would die to preserve this way of life for my family. Some idiot raising the Mexican flag above the American flag is the equivelent of claiming this soil as Mexico. To me that's cause to be extremely upset, almost an act of war with the amount of insult it implies. And we will survive just fine without illegals, think whatever you want, everyone has the right to their opinion, no matter how asinine. And feel free to hate Americans and America, just know the feeling is EXTREMELY MUTUAL.

By the way, calling us all racist violates the TOS agreement, but it's obvious that you can't spell or write complete sentences, so implying you can read might be a stretch.
This person might be.. French? Well put SimpleMan!

Old 01-28-2008, 10:00 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
This person might be.. French? Well put SimpleMan!
The last person I guessed was from France and they were. The French are notorious for their anti-American attitiude.

Old 01-29-2008, 05:00 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,391,239 times
Quote:

Then pack your stuff and head back to wherever you came from if it's so horrible here- the door swings both ways, bro.........

Old 01-29-2008, 05:45 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,547 times
Quote:
and one more think.... about you precious american flag.... i bought an american flag on which you could see more clearly "MADE IN CHINA" than the flag's stars. hypocrisy
Hum.....I just checked my flag and....its made in AMERICA.......
You must ahve bought yours at........WalMart maybe.......

Dont lecture us. If you dont like this country and what it has to offer....then perhaps you should go back to what ever place you found better.
We are not perfect and I dont think anyone has said so......We just happen to want a little respect for our country
our values.....is that to much to ask in return?
I think not

Old 01-29-2008, 06:21 AM

1,744 posts, read 7,262,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
There are a lot of Americans who hate America. Ever heard of the band called "anti-flag"?

Man, I HATE that band. At the very least they're a terrible excuse for a punk band.

I guess when they went on tour with the Dropkick Murphys a few years ago, it ended up with Anti-Flag getting beat up by them. Kudos to them!

Old 01-29-2008, 06:26 AM

1,744 posts, read 7,262,225 times
Quote:
i came legal to america for a better life ,what a mistake because YOUR life is very low ranked. .

Huh????

You may have came here for a better life, but you're lowering the quality of my life in the United States of America, my home and native land, by making me read garbage like that.

Please learn to use our English langauge and good ol' first world logic then come back if you still have something to say.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:27 AM

902 posts, read 718,624 times
Quote:

I am so sorry that you are as jealous of our country as you are. You can get help for that problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration