Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2009, 09:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,186,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman6984 View Post
Fraud......lol your funny......unless your calling the United States government a fraud then I hate to say this, but your pretty ignorant.
Let me put it this way: the IRS is fuzzy about ITIN eligibility admittedly; but, if ICE catches your wife (assuming she is an illegal alien)------------she is outta here!

Old 04-08-2009, 03:46 AM

14 posts, read 17,181 times
All you guys bragging about your citizenship like you earned something. Go down to Afghanistan and Iraq a few times and then you can talk to me........

Old 04-08-2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
All you guys bragging about your citizenship like you earned something. Go down to Afghanistan and Iraq a few times and then you can talk to me........
Irrelevant.

I was born a US citizen and since I have no desire to even live in another country------------the possibility of my ever being an illegal alien is a moot point.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:09 AM

14 posts, read 17,181 times
You missed the point of the message agian.......im talking about fighting in the military over there and fighting for freedom and the rights that your enjoying right now. Your no citizen........your just a civilian living here. Until you sacrifice something for this country and risk your life for it and its people than your just a civilian. You have to earn the right to call yourself a citizen, what have your done that earns you that right? What have you done for the USA and its people. I bet you haven't done anything have you, your one of those people who takes their freedoms for granted just because you were born here. Always taking, but never giving...........

Old 04-08-2009, 07:38 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,634,262 times
How about fighting the illegal Mexican invasion in this country day after day?

Old 04-08-2009, 08:19 AM

Quote:
You missed the point of the message agian.......im talking about fighting in the military over there and fighting for freedom and the rights that your enjoying right now. Your no citizen........your just a civilian living here. Until you sacrifice something for this country and risk your life for it and its people than your just a civilian. You have to earn the right to call yourself a citizen, what have your done that earns you that right? What have you done for the USA and its people. I bet you haven't done anything have you, your one of those people who takes their freedoms for granted just because you were born here. Always taking, but never giving...........
Considering that you admitted to being married to an illegal alien--------------you are in NO position to define whom I am.

As for fighting: I am helping to do my part in ridding the USA of illegal aliens.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:38 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,289,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Considering that you admitted to being married to an illegal alien--------------you are in NO position to define whom I am.

As for fighting: I am helping to do my part in ridding the USA of illegal aliens.
How? By posting on city data all day?
You can't really argue his points.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:41 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,289,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
How about fighting the illegal Mexican invasion in this country day after day?
LOL! You want to comparee complaining about illegals on the internet, complaining about them on street corners, or sitting in a lawn chair with people who join the military and risk their lives, many times losing them, for this country?

Old 04-08-2009, 11:51 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,997,531 times
First the bill has to get thur congress and as they saw last time they will be flooded with complaints if they try. I thnik it is unlikely especailly with viollenece spellign acroos the boirder. They proponants made a big mistake in the 80 by not following theru to stop further illegals by not funding that aprt after give amnesty. The law as it satnds is that illegals are to be deproted and its against the law to cross the border illegally.Aas many congressamn said after the last attempt;we get the message.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:51 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,634,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
LOL! You want to comparee complaining about illegals on the internet, complaining about them on street corners, or sitting in a lawn chair with people who join the military and risk their lives, many times losing them, for this country?
It's nice to know it all, isn't it? Let's see, AB has been read 4.6 MILLION times on this forum fighting the illegal alien invasion. I'd say he's reached a few more people on the issue of illegal immigration than anyone who joins the military. And I happen to be a veteran myself, something I doubt that you know very much about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration