Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 05:26 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times

Advertisements

I would avoid these websites like the plague that they are. Less clicks the better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2016, 08:47 PM

300 posts, read 267,396 times
Are we supposed to feel sorry for this law breaker? Maybe she should follow the rules.

Old 01-31-2016, 07:49 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Get her and her illegitimate anchor kids outta here NOW! She cut the line and broke the law.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:20 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The exchange between two federal immigration agents and an undocumented mother quickly gets ugly. As a grainy, dizzying minute-long video shows, two pairs of hands reach into the front side of a car where a seated female driver pushes against one uniformed federal immigration agent. In the next scene, the woman’s hands are held down against the window as she’s dragged out of her car. The last scene shows her held to the ground, handcuffed by two officials.

What It Looks Like When Immigration Agents Arrest An Undocumented Mom In Front Of Her Kids | ThinkProgress

What's the big deal here? That woman should've known her luck was gonna run out, that despicable "you owe me" loser.
I just wastched the GOP debates, and if any of them are elected, you will see amnisty, especially Jebb Bush....

I don't believe anyone begrudges illegals coming to this country legally....
and, we not only have a problem with Mexicans, but Russians, Syrians, Puerto Ricans, gangs and drugs, and I'm not very tollerant of an illegal criminal sitting in our prisions, filling them up to the max, so that they are actually leaving criminals back out on the streets.

My girlfriend came to this country, legally, learned the language, put herself threw college and became a legal citizen.

That is the right way to go, and to allow amnesty, is like slapping her in the face.

Illegals are breaking the law, they know full well what they are doing and the chances they are taking....and yet, they do it....it is in fact the wrong thing to do and especially irresponsible when you have children.

We are going in the wrong direction between right and wrong...you can't allow a few to break the law, while others obey the laws....

period!

Old 01-31-2016, 08:48 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,432,221 times

Old 01-31-2016, 12:05 PM

21,122 posts, read 19,707,707 times
If her country is so much more tolerant of law-breakers, why doesn't she go back?

Old 01-31-2016, 12:22 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I just wastched the GOP debates, and if any of them are elected, you will see amnisty, especially Jebb Bush....

I don't believe anyone begrudges illegals coming to this country legally....
and, we not only have a problem with Mexicans, but Russians, Syrians, Puerto Ricans, gangs and drugs, and I'm not very tollerant of an illegal criminal sitting in our prisions, filling them up to the max, so that they are actually leaving criminals back out on the streets.
I
My girlfriend came to this country, legally, learned the language, put herself threw college and became a legal citizen.

That is the right way to go, and to allow amnesty, is like slapping her in the face.

Illegals are breaking the law, they know full well what they are doing and the chances they are taking....and yet, they do it....it is in fact the wrong thing to do and especially irresponsible when you have children.

We are going in the wrong direction between right and wrong...you can't allow a few to break the law, while others obey the laws....

period!

You're right. Every GOP debate I have watched the only candidate against amnesty is Trump. I just hope if he were to be elected president that he won't flip flop on this issue. One thing that has bothered me all along though is his remarks that he would let the good ones come back. What good ones? They all violated our immigration laws and probably used fake or stolen ID's to work or evaded taxes by working for cash. My rat sniffer is on full alert.

Old 01-31-2016, 12:49 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,432,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
If her country is so much more tolerant of law-breakers, why doesn't she go back?
The funny thing is, mexico is very harsh towards illegal immigrants, such as those from Guatemala.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:11 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You're right. Every GOP debate I have watched the only candidate against amnesty is Trump. I just hope if he were to be elected president that he won't flip flop on this issue. One thing that has bothered me all along though is his remarks that he would let the good ones come back. What good ones? They all violated our immigration laws and probably used fake or stolen ID's to work or evaded taxes by working for cash. My rat sniffer is on full alert.
Yes, a "good" criminal. Isn't that an oxymoron? I am watching that too. Someone did say something encouraging, one of the anti-Trumps, saying that once the illegals are out that we, the people, would forget about them and they would never get back in. Yes, that is my hope, my dream and quickly becoming my everything when it comes to politics. Look at all the problems we are having and most can be traced to the infestation of illegals or are letting our guard down on letting people in legally.

When they discuss the cost of public assistance, the lack of Section 8 housing, cost of medical care, the cost of crime........... I always inform them what the impact of illegal immigration is to these systems.

Old 01-31-2016, 03:25 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
The funny thing is, mexico is very harsh towards illegal immigrants, such as those from Guatemala.
they have made an exception apparently in the last few years for the 100,000 "children" from central america that show up every year. Just because they're 5'<tall doesnt mean they're children though. Must be gettin paid for passage. Crooked is what crooked does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration