Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 02:03 PM

33,588 posts, read 18,205,953 times

Advertisements

Hillary wants cheap labor and bring American's wages down and down.. Hillary in her e-mails stated she is for all opened borders.. meaning their is no more United States. She wants a one world government where people can come and go as they please and Americans rights are thrown away. Hillary is a rich elitist. She doesn't answer to the laws of the land. Hillary proved to us all they she is above the law. This is a total corrupt system only for the common man to follow laws.

Illegals get a pass. Americans get the shaft.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 03:18 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,362,706 times
I am very proud to live in a sanctuary city. These are basically the best place to live in the U.S.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:45 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,895,126 times
Default Citys should enforce laws.

when I lived in Broward Co, Fl. I called Dade and Broward and local law enforcement are terrified of enforcing laws because of Law suites and the Current Administration. I would love to see less traffic n the Saw grass or the Palmetto Express Way! Enforce our laws, deport the criminals and the over stays on Visa.

Cities are ready to pass ordinances to create revenue, they should enforce Federal Law.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:22 PM

22,488 posts, read 12,042,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I am very proud to live in a sanctuary city. These are basically the best place to live in the U.S.
I think that Kate Steinle's family would disagree with you---as would the Bologna family---to name a few of the many, many who lost family members due to sanctuary jurisdiction policies.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:20 AM

63,019 posts, read 29,229,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I think that Kate Steinle's family would disagree with you---as would the Bologna family---to name a few of the many, many who lost family members due to sanctuary jurisdiction policies.

It simply baffles me that anyone would be proud to live in a sanctuary city where law breakers are protected from the law especially those who don't even have a right to be in this country.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:22 AM

11,284 posts, read 11,057,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It simply baffles me that anyone would be proud to live in a sanctuary city where law breakers are protected from the law especially those who don't even have a right to be in this country.
Whats baffling about it? I'm sure there's many anchor babies on CD. Their parents and many of their family's friends that are here illegally enjoy the benefits that these cities bring to their lives. It is only baffling to law abiding citizens. Unfortunately, as liberalism runs its course, those types of people will reduce in numbers.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:09 AM

63,019 posts, read 29,229,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Whats baffling about it? I'm sure there's many anchor babies on CD. Their parents and many of their family's friends that are here illegally enjoy the benefits that these cities bring to their lives. It is only baffling to law abiding citizens. Unfortunately, as liberalism runs its course, those types of people will reduce in numbers.

It's baffling to me that anyone can condone breaking the law and then being protected from the law no matter who you are.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:25 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,353,009 times
Many (if not most) of the sanctuary cities are due to the local church's involvement in their local government.

That's right folks. If you want to pin blame on anybody, blame it on those darn Christians.

The Sanctuary movement is based on the principles derived from the Bible, specifically in Numbers 35, which speaks to Cities of Refuge. The Cities of Refuge were God's response to the tragic fallibility of human law and justice in a fallen world.

Last edited by plannine; 10-09-2016 at 11:15 AM..

Old 10-09-2016, 10:38 AM

3,206 posts, read 2,494,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaMarshaMarcia View Post
This map shows most of the state of Washington is a sanctuary.

Can someone with knowledge explain...WHY???
It is because of the influx of liberal Californians over the past 40 years. Or, liberals from anywhere else. My town used to be fairly conservative and jobs were resource based. Now, it's a haven for rich retirees who push up to price of housing. And, push their liberal agenda on us natives. This is just my opinion and it pertains to west of the Cascades. There are towns east of the mountains that look like Little Mexico: Bridgeport and Brewster for example. In fact, on the information placards at the Chief Joseph Dam, Spanish is first, English second. Huh, what?!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-09-2016, 11:42 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,362,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
No, you're lying. Undocumented immigrants have much lower rates of crime than the American public in general. The safest U.S. cities tend to be those with the most immigrants (NYC and LA).

U.S. crime rates are much lower due to immigrants. Blaming immigrants for crime is idiotic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration