Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 06:41 PM

10,263 posts, read 16,004,545 times

Advertisements

All I see is the illegals demanding everything from us, including citizenship ,after sneaking into our country, stealing from us, committing crimes and taking our jobs (this in fact happened to several of my friends so its a media lie that illegals don't take jobs from Americans.). They also drive up our health care costs and abuse welfare while they pay no taxes and contribute nothing to our country. I am the son of LEGAL immigrants and my family despises the illegals and has no sympathy for them. I know LEGAL immigrants who have lost their jobs and had their wages depressed because of illegal immigration.

In this entire debate, I have never heard anyone in the Hispanic community denounce illegal immigration, not even a half hearted denunciation of illegal aliens like the half hearted disapproval some Muslims have given toward Islamic terrorism. Also these illegals only DEMAND thing from us. I thought amnesty means forgiveness and one must ask for forgiveness in order to receive it.

That illegal woman who was deported from Phoneix and the illegal Mexican restaurant owner in Illinois....both of them simply demand to stay here. I have never heard of a single case where an illegal alien actually APOLOGIZED to the American people for their crimes, and begged us for our mercy and forgiveness rather than make demands from us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2017, 07:06 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,950,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
All I see is the illegals demanding everything from us, including citizenship ,after sneaking into our country, stealing from us, committing crimes and taking our jobs (this in fact happened to several of my friends so its a media lie that illegals don't take jobs from Americans.). They also drive up our health care costs and abuse welfare while they pay no taxes and contribute nothing to our country. I am the son of LEGAL immigrants and my family despises the illegals and has no sympathy for them. I know LEGAL immigrants who have lost their jobs and had their wages depressed because of illegal immigration.

In this entire debate, I have never heard anyone in the Hispanic community denounce illegal immigration, not even a half hearted denunciation of illegal aliens like the half hearted disapproval some Muslims have given toward Islamic terrorism. Also these illegals only DEMAND thing from us. I thought amnesty means forgiveness and one must ask for forgiveness in order to receive it.

That illegal woman who was deported from Phoneix and the illegal Mexican restaurant owner in Illinois....both of them simply demand to stay here. I have never heard of a single case where an illegal alien actually APOLOGIZED to the American people for their crimes, and begged us for our mercy and forgiveness rather than make demands from us.
Many lawbreakers really think we "owe" their kind something and ALL illegals are lawbreakers out of the box.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:39 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,822,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post

I wonder why all of a sudden, health care cost goes up so freaking high. It was not like that in the 90s or early 2000s.

Old 03-01-2017, 05:15 AM

33,603 posts, read 18,250,564 times
Illegals are draining us taxpayers and service payers. Trump said in his speech,immigrants will no longer be able to come here for the welfare.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:55 PM

26,100 posts, read 22,294,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedin1 View Post
Employers who make possible the presence of illegals in the country ... go untouched. Dry-up the income source and most illegals will leave.
This is a myth. Five or six anchor babies can keep the family afloat, plus with stolen documents, they can all jump on the public assistance train to the pockets of taxpayers! Not to mention illegal drugs and thief!

Old 03-05-2017, 01:00 PM

21,283 posts, read 19,904,325 times
I'd like to hear the Liberals apologize for making it happen.

Old 03-05-2017, 01:22 PM

10,263 posts, read 16,004,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
This is a myth. Five or six anchor babies can keep the family afloat, plus with stolen documents, they can all jump on the public assistance train to the pockets of taxpayers! Not to mention illegal drugs and thief!
It's not just the steretypical agricultural jobs liberals love stressing. Where I live, Americans still work in most restaurant kitchens, fast food, housekeeping and construction jobs because there are few illegals here in West Virginia. In places like the DC area, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc all of those jobs are filled by illegal aliens and there is no blue collar work available for native-born Americans.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:05 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,516,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I'd like to hear the Liberals apologize for making it happen.
Mmm Reagan was the first to introduce amnesty for illegals. Maybe conservatives should apologize.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:26 PM

21,283 posts, read 19,904,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Mmm Reagan was the first to introduce amnesty for illegals. Maybe conservatives should apologize.
I doubt the criminal illegals of today came over 30 years ago. Back then, they knew they would be punished. The liberal judges of today give them a free pass.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:28 PM

26,100 posts, read 22,294,693 times
Maybe we should just enforce immigration law.

Imagine if we put out a notice that we would forgive anyone in our country guilty of crime. Again, illegal aliens are criminals. They committed a crime when they crossed into the country without authorization. I read that 50% use false documents to get jobs where they are supposed to have a right to work. E-verify and workplace raids must be a requirement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration