Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 06:05 AM

26,177 posts, read 22,356,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's illegal to hire someone here illegally. What we saw here is crumbs. People are cheering because they got crumbs.

If Trump is serious we would see some raids on some big employers with arrests of both the illegals and those hiring them followed with some huge fines.

I'm betting it doesn't happen. Are you going to be satisfied with crumbs?
I am sure that will come, it will take awhile to undo all the Obama did. Many illegals work under-the-table in construction, landscaping, nannies, housekeeping, etc. where they are paid in cash with no "strings" attached. Others have stolen identities of US citizens, thus the myth of "undocumented": Illegal, but Not Undocumented | Center for Immigration Studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I hope he enforces with e-verify.
The states will fight that like crazy. I try not to shop or buy from companies that don't e-verify. DHS e-verify tool: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/about...rs-search-tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
The illegals are emboldened by Democratic Party rhetoric, not realizing that they are being used to further the left's agenda to supply corporations with cheap labor. Someone needs to tell them that as long as they are illegal they will be economically abused, will live in fear of deportation, and will never be able fully enjoy the benefits of living in the U.S. But, does the left care?
The left used blacks for the longest time, I guess we can how much that benefited our black citizens. Now, they are using the illegal aliens and by association sympathizers of illegal aliens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Lol, all in good time. Trump's only been in office a short time. While the left is doing all they can to derail Trump, he'll find a way around them. One crumb at a time. Deportations, building the wall, enforcing E-Verify, etc. It will be more than crumbs, then it'll be a whole loaf that the left can choke on. You can bet on that, my friend.
I noticed he was chipping away at them. This is a good approach for those that can understand how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
Doesn't the Left want voters and the Right cheap labor?
The left also wants cheap labor along with the votes, and yes, the right wants cheap labor. Here in KS, we have an illegal alien problem and when I write or email our GOP congressmen, none of them will answer anything that asks about enforcing our immigration laws. Employers here use illegal alien labor, I know it for a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
The PC madness of the last eight years makes illegals think they entitled to the rights of citizens.
Yes, being used by the liberals, the illegal aliens are going to sailed down the river back to Mexico and beyond!

Trying to demand rights that you don't have generally doesn't end well. That is as it should be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 11:13 AM

27,224 posts, read 46,908,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I am sure that will come, it will take awhile to undo all the Obama did. Many illegals work under-the-table in construction, landscaping, nannies, housekeeping, etc. where they are paid in cash with no "strings" attached. Others have stolen identities of US citizens, thus the myth of "undocumented": Illegal, but Not Undocumented | Center for Immigration Studies

The states will fight that like crazy. I try not to shop or buy from companies that don't e-verify. DHS e-verify tool: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/about...rs-search-tool

The left used blacks for the longest time, I guess we can how much that benefited our black citizens. Now, they are using the illegal aliens and by association sympathizers of illegal aliens.

I noticed he was chipping away at them. This is a good approach for those that can understand how it works.

The left also wants cheap labor along with the votes, and yes, the right wants cheap labor. Here in KS, we have an illegal alien problem and when I write or email our GOP congressmen, none of them will answer anything that asks about enforcing our immigration laws. Employers here use illegal alien labor, I know it for a fact.

Yes, being used by the liberals, the illegal aliens are going to sailed down the river back to Mexico and beyond!

Trying to demand rights that you don't have generally doesn't end well. That is as it should be.
We also know why all these immigration lawyers were in favor of Hillary...she would make sure their pay check would come in for years to come to help all these illegal aliens apply for their green card.

Now it is deportation and most will not have any chance in court and lawyers usually only take the cases that make the news head lines or winning cases unless the illegal has a lot of money to pay them.

If no money is at the other end of the pipe line these immigration lawyers will not help them. In the end they also work for money.

Most lawyers only voted for Hillary to increase their business and benefit from illegal aliens. All the "of I feel so sorry for them" is BS as it is just a pay check for them.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:03 PM

166 posts, read 117,650 times
Daniela Vargas had actually entered the country on a visa waiver program which allowed them to stay for 90 days when she was 7 years old. This abdicates an individual's right to contest their removal.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-daca-dreamer

https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/pol...amer-deported/

Last edited by It'sadryheat; 03-03-2017 at 08:02 PM..

Old 03-03-2017, 07:11 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,900,887 times
Haha

Old 03-04-2017, 09:59 AM

1,512 posts, read 1,014,925 times
She will be RELEASED and paroled in the US soon.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:08 PM

20,523 posts, read 15,961,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
She will be RELEASED and paroled in the US soon.
Proof please.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:10 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,594,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Fantastic!!! Shows ICE is earning their pay. Ramp it up, and get better at it.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:37 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,330,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
He doesn't need Congress to do that. So far he hasn't. Until and unless he does that all he is offering is crumbs.
Well, don't forget that President Trump is being sabotaged by many States, and Law Enforcement agencies that aren't cooperating with ICE.

Just days ago we saw a judge help an illegal that she had just seen for a DUI case go out the back door because ICE was waiting for him in the corridor outside her courtroom.

Old 03-05-2017, 08:26 AM

34,249 posts, read 17,323,245 times
ICE working hard and being allowed to = nICE!

Old 03-10-2017, 06:19 AM

1,184 posts, read 724,696 times
Any updates on this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration