Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 06:59 PM

677 posts, read 937,471 times

Advertisements

[b][quote=natalie469;47400892[/B]]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
He entered our country illegally.

I'd also venture to guess that he also either broke our tax laws or stole someone's identity. Afterall, he couldn't work and pay taxes without falsifying someone's identification or else he wasn't filing his taxes. Well, I guess he may have been freeloading off us taxpayers. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I think they do wonders for our economy and contribute much to our society.

Enough! Let me tell you just how wonderful they are. When we built our home in the beginning stage the builder had American construction workers, by month 3 of the construction they had all been replaced by a bunch of Mexicans. When we vacationed in the past during our hotel stay I use to see White & African American maids passing thru the halls, after a few years all I see now is Mexicans. When we signed a contract to have ceramic floors installed when the installers showed up it was 3 Mexicans in which 2 couldn't even speak English. These people have put American workers out of work by low bidding, good union jobs that support our economy all gone. Of course they're not entirely responsible but they play a major part in it.

Furthermore get it thru your head that illegal means just that....illegal. I'm sick of hearing about breaking up families, many of you broke your own families up by leaving your homeland & leaving certain family behind. Your family members crying about being split up well they don't love their deported member as much as they claim to cause if so they'd go with them. America was never your home cause you had no legal right to be here in the 1st place.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:21 PM

477 posts, read 278,601 times
[quote=SassySpice;47409981]
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469;47400892[/B
]
[/color]
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469;47400892[/B
I'm sick of hearing about breaking up families, many of you broke your own families up by leaving your homeland & leaving certain family behind.
[/b]
This! How come they never want to hold their home country accountable for the "strife and horror" they're escaping?

I'm pretty sure there's nothing preventing the family members of the deported from joining them - they can bring those flags they like to display on US soil with them to show their old/new country their allegiance and cultural sensitivity.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:49 PM

30,488 posts, read 23,936,604 times
I have to fix this, the open tags are driving me crazy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySpice View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post

I think they do wonders for our economy and contribute much to our society.
I'm sick of hearing about breaking up families, many of you broke your own families up by leaving your homeland & leaving certain family behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manteca man View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySpice View Post
This! How come they never want to hold their home country accountable for the "strife and horror" they're escaping?

I'm pretty sure there's nothing preventing the family members of the deported from joining them - they can bring those flags they like to display on US soil with them to show their old/new country their allegiance and cultural sensitivity.
Okay, proceed with the quoting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration