Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 08:34 AM

10,650 posts, read 10,763,237 times

Advertisements

Olga Franco the illegal immagrent from Guatemala was charged with 4 counts of vehicular manslaughter and Federal counts of Id theft for her killing of 4 little kids in South West Minnesota........When wil it end????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2008, 08:56 AM

9,962 posts, read 18,544,854 times
It is a sad thing and could have been avoided, she was pulled over a month earlier and ticketed for not having a license:

Immigration Watchdog » Olga Marina Franco Pulled Over Month Earlier, In Same Van That Hit Bus

Arizona has the best law for this now, they will impound your car if you have no license, no insurance or even improper vehicle documentation. I have to say I think Arizona laws have made the most sense on everything. I will have to agree with AZBear that all states should apply the AZ Laws, but just do it in a fair manner. Something does need to be done to stop the vehicular manslaughter.

Last edited by Mach50; 03-31-2008 at 09:05 AM..

Old 03-31-2008, 09:34 AM

21,116 posts, read 42,223,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
It is a sad thing and could have been avoided, she was pulled over a month earlier and ticketed for not having a license:

Immigration Watchdog » Olga Marina Franco Pulled Over Month Earlier, In Same Van That Hit Bus

Arizona has the best law for this now, they will impound your car if you have no license, no insurance or even improper vehicle documentation. I have to say I think Arizona laws have made the most sense on everything. I will have to agree with AZBear that all states should apply the AZ Laws, but just do it in a fair manner. Something does need to be done to stop the vehicular manslaughter.
Thank for the kind words.

That stated: as well all know; it is not just illegal immigrants who are upset at getting nailed------------many US citizens/green card holders are also whining about facing mandatory jail time for DUI's etc.

Oh well.

EDIT: as for vehicle docs; you and I can log onto the AZ MVD website and have a 3 day vehicle permit printed up for purposes of transporting a newly acquired vehicle--------no need to go to MVD in person prior to registering it

Old 03-31-2008, 09:40 AM

582 posts, read 2,043,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post

Here in mass if you get pulled over without a license you will be arrested and brought in front of a judge.How could someone get a ticket and be allowed to continue driving without a license?doesn't make sense at all!

Old 03-31-2008, 12:49 PM

8,286 posts, read 38,857,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
Here in mass if you get pulled over without a license you will be arrested and brought in front of a judge.How could someone get a ticket and be allowed to continue driving without a license?doesn't make sense at all!
Whether or not you get a ticket or go to jail is the officer's decision. If he thinks you deserve a break, you get one.

Old 04-01-2008, 10:47 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,878,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
Whether or not you get a ticket or go to jail is the officer's decision. If he thinks you deserve a break, you get one.

A break for an illegal? That sure is one corrupt judge!

The illegal should have been deported, she had absolutely no business driving and now she brutally killed and maimed many children.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:13 AM

440 posts, read 330,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
A break for an illegal? That sure is one corrupt judge!

The illegal should have been deported, she had absolutely no business driving and now she brutally killed and maimed many children.
It happens all the time. Ever visited the DreamAct message board? Some of them actually laugh about driving drunk and only having to pay a fine. Not only do many of them have no fear of being arrested they've been through the process on a number of occasions and reassure/instruct one another to just pay the fine because it's no big deal.

These are the "innocent children" (all of whom are over the age of 18) whining that it's not their fault that they are brought here by their parents illegally, while they, like their "parents" have no problem skirting the laws while expecting to be forgiven for all of their crimes, because as we all know they are "special".

Old 04-02-2008, 10:44 AM

16,086 posts, read 41,253,423 times
I have heard illegals laughing many times when the cop drives away after giving 'a warning' - for something you and I would be in jail.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:46 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,143,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I have heard illegals laughing many times when the cop drives away after giving 'a warning' - for something you and I would be in jail.

You heard them laughing? Don't you mean you saw them laughing? Or you heard their laughter? . By the way, how did you know they were illegal?

Old 04-02-2008, 04:06 PM

26,709 posts, read 41,887,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Olga Franco the illegal immagrent from Guatemala was charged with 4 counts of vehicular manslaughter and Federal counts of Id theft for her killing of 4 little kids in South West Minnesota........When wil it end????
Here's another disgusting story of what happens when you mix illegals with kids.

Alleged Illegal Immigrant Accused Of Raping 4-Year-Old - News Story - WRC | Washington
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration