Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 05:07 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,138,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Yep, that will be one of our biggest challenges in the coming years...the ETHICS of some of these studies....and what to do with the 'info' we get. The day may soon come when we actually 'build' a person, any 'model' we want. But SHOULD we?......

Pretty disturbing stuff, IMO....with enormous potential for "evil uses"....
Speaking about Arnold Schwarzenegger..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2008, 05:14 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,597,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Speaking about Arnold Schwarzenegger..
Too funny!!!

Old 04-08-2008, 06:08 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,171,072 times
Quote:
You know what's funny.. I was talking to a family friend one day. He has more of an education than a lot of people, yet he ran a house cleaning business with his wife. Anyway, he was telling me about how our people[Mexicans], are superior than any other race. That because of our "mixture" Euro/Indian mix, we were in a sense "smarter" than Asians and all other White people. He used the analogy of breeding cows. He said if you want to make a cow that produces lots of milk yet produces a lot of meat you would mix an Angus cow and a dairy cow. Ultimately making a better cow. I could not believe the words coming out of this mans mouth.
If the above were true------then someone please tell me why Mexico is such a junk heap of a country.

As for the house cleaning business owner; it is 'amazing' how much work one can get out of de facto 'slaves'.

If said Mestizos were truly free.........I doubt they be would forced to work like dogs.

Besides: the Mexican elite is (mostly) White anyway.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:17 PM

38 posts, read 74,144 times
Ya right! Mexicans are the elite race. That's why their country is so poor and corrupt and they all want to get out and come here. Okay sure whatever you think

Old 04-08-2008, 09:27 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,096,226 times
There are also many that do not feel that way towards the Mexican people, you will notice two different sides.
Sassy

Old 04-08-2008, 10:38 PM

38 posts, read 74,144 times
I only feel ILLEGIAL IMMIGRANTS whatever the ethnic group it is. Mexicans, columbians, el salvatores, venezualians, cubans, hatians ect.... should not be here and are taking jobs away from us and causing wages to be lowered.

Old 04-08-2008, 11:02 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,584,848 times
Default ALL I can say is WAKE UP AMERICA! again and again

Now they call them Immigrants . Give it a few years into the future and they will be called citizen of the new world order! think I'am Crazy . go on line .....
look at the North American Super Highway, the North Americam Corporative Security Pact,and the North American Union. These are all about the opening of the boarders between Canada,the United States of America and Mexico. one super highway right thru this great country , and the begining of it's distruction !!!! WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOOO LATE

Old 04-08-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmathkm View Post
I only feel ILLEGIAL IMMIGRANTS whatever the ethnic group it is. Mexicans, columbians, el salvatores, venezualians, cubans, hatians ect.... should not be here and are taking jobs away from us and causing wages to be lowered.
Cubans aren't illegal due to "special circumstances". Even though they come to the U.S by "illegal means".

Old 04-09-2008, 12:31 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,965,966 times
Quote:
Cubans aren't illegal due to "special circumstances". Even though they come to the U.S by "illegal means".
That wasn't the point he was getting across, and it is obvious.. so what is the need to state that?

Old 04-09-2008, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
That wasn't the point he was getting across, and it is obvious.. so what is the need to state that?
What is the need for you to call me out on it? I was simply correcting him by telling him Cubans are not illegal according to the Wet foot, dry foot policy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration