Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2022, 09:01 PM

18,061 posts, read 27,513,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
https://www.theepochtimes.com/4-9-mi...=BonginoReport They are 100% hell bent on destroying our country. Even if the Republicans win in 24 there will be at least 10 million illegal immigrants who have crossed over during this administration. This will be Biden's legacy. This is intentional and we will watch our country destroyed.

Cartels have reason to celebrate the Biden Administration!

In 2018, they were making a measly 500 million dollars. Now they are making 13 Billion dollars, per year I guess.

Pretty good gig if you can ... oh never mind.

What a disgusting aspect of the democrat party that I'll never understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2022, 09:29 PM

15,540 posts, read 7,571,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
https://nypost.com/2022/08/21/hundre...OH2rqGZQsTVwTU Here is some ramifications. This article is from today. Line up. Free benefits. Who pays for this? We the American taxpayer do. Ramifications!!!!
Go look at the CBP numbers and show where the Biden administration actually let 5 million illegal immigrants into the US. The fact is that the Biden administration has sent as many or more would be immigrants back to Mexico under Title 42 than Trump. There is no proof whatsoever that that 5 million admitted illegal immigrants is true.

Old 08-21-2022, 09:32 PM

15,540 posts, read 7,571,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinneyWalker View Post
Exactly! I have seen it over and over again. I have seen entire apartment complexes, then neighbourhoods, and eventually entire cities ruined. I watched between the 1970s and the late 1990s as an entire bedroom city to Houston was ruined. By the late 1990s, 99% or more or the population was illegals and their progeny. I am not the only one who has witnessed this. I know tons of other people have seen it happen, too, yet the government just sat back and let it happen.
I've lived in Houston since 1976 and have seen nothing like you describe. What bedroom city are you talking about?

Old 08-21-2022, 10:58 PM

4,440 posts, read 5,172,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
Go look at the CBP numbers and show where the Biden administration actually let 5 million illegal immigrants into the US. The fact is that the Biden administration has sent as many or more would be immigrants back to Mexico under Title 42 than Trump. There is no proof whatsoever that that 5 million admitted illegal immigrants is true.
Sadly, the true numbers are likely more.

Imagine all the bogus asylum seekers and recent removal no shows.

We’re probably at 6-7 million already when you add all this up.

These are straight stratospheric numbers and this time it’s right in our face as the light is now shining.

The elites behind this need to go to a super max prison.

Old 08-22-2022, 12:59 AM

2,221 posts, read 1,342,899 times
Quote:
I've lived in Houston since 1976 and have seen nothing like you describe. What bedroom city are you talking about?
Pasadena, Texas.

Old 08-22-2022, 09:52 AM

24,035 posts, read 15,140,782 times
There is a game being well played in Texas. Giving tax credits for those providing low income housing. Party affiliation does not matter.

A group applies to the state. The state makes or changes the rules at will. People get tax credits. Low income housing is provided and ignored. Some years later, the weatherzation agencies come in to provide for free new windows and doors, HVACs and a ton of caulk and the cycle starts all over again.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:20 AM

1,224 posts, read 536,499 times
Quote:
The numbers would be the same under Trump, since it includes all of the would be entrants who were immediately deported. Plus, the Epoch Times is not exactly the best source for information out there.
Nope they stopped coming and trying to enter under Trump. Biden said he would flood the border with illegals and that's exactly what he has done, or his administration. This has always been the globalists goal.
Mayorkas here in 2015 looks like he is going to have an orgasm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peF-ae2AINU

Old 08-22-2022, 12:40 PM

2,221 posts, read 1,342,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
There is a game being well played in Texas. Giving tax credits for those providing low income housing. Party affiliation does not matter.

A group applies to the state. The state makes or changes the rules at will. People get tax credits. Low income housing is provided and ignored. Some years later, the weatherzation agencies come in to provide for free new windows and doors, HVACs and a ton of caulk and the cycle starts all over again.
One problem with properties receiving tax credits is that they do not actually provide that many low income units. Out of a reasonably large apartment complex, maybe only 5 units are available for low income.

Old 08-22-2022, 01:25 PM

22,503 posts, read 12,049,654 times
Quote:
That's 5 million too many---and nothing to brag about. In fact, it's shameful and despicable

Old 08-22-2022, 02:11 PM

9,327 posts, read 16,687,529 times
With inflation affecting every part of our lives from the supply chain to the shelves, it will only get worse more so for those that have entered illegally who have little or no means to buy the basic necessities, let alone EV! This administration has been totally inhuman in allowing them to enter the US, especially the unaccompanied children. Many illegals are beholding to the drug cartels and will have to pay them in servitude.

I know I will never vote for a Democrat again because they are no longer the party they were. They destroyed this country and killed the patriotism with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration