Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 05:22 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,948,625 times

Advertisements

Do you think there will be another civil war?

There are a number of threads in every part of this forum that talk about the Illegal issues facing this nation. Washinton seems to be ignoring the problem.. so will there be an uprising of the people? Will there be a war on this problem?

I have seen some very disturbing websites as well, like wehategringos.com and a few others all asking these people to rise up agianst Americans and take over the country.. what they call aztlan. With signs that read F. the Alamo, we will tear it down when we take over.

Some sites even say their plan is working so far.. taking over America by out numbering us.. an invasion without war, an invasion without bullets.. and the govement of Mexico indorces this move. We are becoming more and more Mexico like yearly. My kids are forced to take Spanish in school, in place of English. Its very true and real.

I feel threatend, and I feel overrun. Dont think I am a raciest as I am not, I have Hispanic friends... I work along side them daily, and have the upmost respect for my fellow officers that are Hispanic as I do for any other race I work with.

I just wonder if all this will lead to another civil war? At some point someone is going to get fed up, his/her voice is going to be heard, and people will gather around them.. like the Mineutmen as an example.. they are gathering support daily, next they will become armed, then before you know it, Nazi hate groups will make new militias, and join in on the protection of the US, and this will rise the Aztlan army and then we will have a huge border war before you know it.

This is all leading to a very nasty end.. and I for one believe this is gonna lead to one.. but who knows. I have been wrong before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2007, 05:27 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
I saw that we hate gringos site, very scary. I dont know if we will go to war, scary thought but there are people out there that are really getting sick of it.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:02 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,948,625 times
But do you think its coming to a boiling point? what will set it off? How much can a society take before it cant take no more?

Old 01-04-2007, 07:14 PM

603 posts, read 1,994,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
But do you think its coming to a boiling point? what will set it off? How much can a society take before it cant take no more?
If there is an awakening of our citizens against illegals, it will be much, much too late. We've already essentially seceded our southwestern U.S. to Mexico. Yes, there is also a lot of anti-white hate groups, that for whatever reason never get coverage (even though they were involved in most of the violence during the illegal protests, check 'em out on youtube--frightening).

Check out this website and view these videos. Unfortunately, these are not isolated incidents, they've been reported all over the US during the immigration protests--but what did the media focus on? The enrichment our culture recieves from having illegals here...

http://www.kirkbytv.com/index2.htm (broken link)

Old 01-04-2007, 07:22 PM

130 posts, read 155,469 times
The Mexicans are truly a problem that has been overlooked for many years.But in my opnion you have to ask who is allowing and or helping to facilitate this problems? I believe it is the liberal democrats led by the ACLU.A country that loses it's Faith,values $ traditions loses it's country.Just one mans opnion.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:26 PM

922 posts, read 1,908,230 times
Default civil war? no

civil uprising? yes. soon will come a time when the illegal gangs make a stronger move to control certain ares. when enough americans die, maybe then there will be a real response. people complain about the 3k killed in Iraq in the last four years, what about all the americans killed here by illegals. hint, its more.wakeup america. as for me and my friends we have afew toys to help defend ourselves.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:14 PM

454 posts, read 905,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proud to be American View Post
The Mexicans are truly a problem that has been overlooked for many years.But in my opnion you have to ask who is allowing and or helping to facilitate this problems? I believe it is the liberal democrats led by the ACLU.A country that loses it's Faith,values $ traditions loses it's country.Just one mans opnion.
It's more than one man's opinion.

the only way I can see this "civil war" taking place is the same way the USSR planned to do it. Poison the culture and work to have the country collapse from within.

If every mexican in mexico were to rush over the boarders, each having a gun, the uprising would be quickly snuffed out. We don't like invaders with weapons. But if our fine liberal friends get there way and make voting something that illegals can do, then they can vote in enough radical politicians to take over the governments of California and other boarder states. This can lead to laws that could eventually bring American to it's knees.

I believe, however that a pendulum will always swing back when it goes too far. I think that it has already started swinging back. Once the American public gets tired enough of all the PC and Liberal initiatives that have been shoved down our throats in the past few years, then you will see things change. Just hope it's in time.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:10 AM

185 posts, read 746,090 times
I hope for our sake that it does not get to the point that we have to take up arms again to defend our states rights but it is very close to that. There is no simple answer for our problems but we certainly have to start somewhere to fix this mess #1.Our borders need to be secure. We can't even begin to tackle our internal problems until we contain our illegal immigration. Each state needs to tell our elected senators & congressmen that we are going to withhold paying taxes to them until this problem is taken care of period.
I'm sure that will get thier attention. We would file our tax returns as normal but any payments would be sent to the respective states and held in trust untill Washington seals our borders. What do you think? As Individuals we can't change much but as a group things can get done.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:28 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,739,729 times
Good luck trying to get Americans together, most don't want to give up their TV time to even discuss this problem. Oh and everytime I brought it up I was called "racist". This is insane.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:49 AM

211 posts, read 290,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaljaybird View Post
I am not racist, but I don't pretend to think that everything is great in the USA. We are asking illegal aliens to come here legally. Contribute to society. Pay taxes like everyone else.
Lets be honest, when you see someone screaming in Spanish you don't know if they are legal or not. The overwhelming majority of the immigrants we let in each year (over a million legally) are non-White from Spanish-speaking Latin American Third world countries.

The fact of the matter is they don't look like us, they don't talk like us, they don't want to learn our language or culture and they bring their culture of corruption, crime, gangs, poverty and nearly every other social ill we do not need.

Our immigration policy, legally, is in shambles as well. We have people fresh off the boat collecting govt handouts and it's sick.

Unfortunatly, we're told anyone who dares question the non-White flood which is destroying our culture, ethnic makeup, language, crime rates and social systems is a "racist." The people who control the media have certainly done their job, and they've done it well.
It's a sad sad world when protecting one's identity inface of an onslaught is slandered and ridiculed rather than protected and praised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration