Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 09:04 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Do you think there will be another civil war?

There are a number of threads in every part of this forum that talk about the Illegal issues facing this nation. Washinton seems to be ignoring the problem.. so will there be an uprising of the people? Will there be a war on this problem?

I have seen some very disturbing websites as well, like wehategringos.com and a few others all asking these people to rise up agianst Americans and take over the country.. what they call aztlan. With signs that read F. the Alamo, we will tear it down when we take over.

Some sites even say their plan is working so far.. taking over America by out numbering us.. an invasion without war, an invasion without bullets.. and the govement of Mexico indorces this move. We are becoming more and more Mexico like yearly. My kids are forced to take Spanish in school, in place of English. Its very true and real.

I feel threatend, and I feel overrun. Dont think I am a raciest as I am not, I have Hispanic friends... I work along side them daily, and have the upmost respect for my fellow officers that are Hispanic as I do for any other race I work with.

I just wonder if all this will lead to another civil war? At some point someone is going to get fed up, his/her voice is going to be heard, and people will gather around them.. like the Mineutmen as an example.. they are gathering support daily, next they will become armed, then before you know it, Nazi hate groups will make new militias, and join in on the protection of the US, and this will rise the Aztlan army and then we will have a huge border war before you know it.

This is all leading to a very nasty end.. and I for one believe this is gonna lead to one.. but who knows. I have been wrong before.
Actually, a civil war is a war between two different factions of CITIZENS of a particular country. If America had a 'civil war' it would most likely be between the general population and our own government, not between American citizens and the illegals. That would be called DEFENDING OUR LIFE, LIBERTY, AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! (not civil war) Bring It On!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2007, 09:25 AM

185 posts, read 746,298 times
It is very easy to identify a problem but not to figure out a workable solution.
As Muhnay has said "This is all leading to a very nasty end" I for one agree we don't have a lot of time left. Tallrick you make a good point about getting people off their butts. Voter turnout is very low around this country, We all have the right to vote but many do not use it. They feel that someone else will take care of them. I feel that it is not only a right but also a responsibility to stand up and be heard. So I'll ask this of every one that has posted on this thread so far. Are you doing every thing that you can do to help change the way this country is headed? Really think about it before you answer. Real change will only come from real actions. Lets keep this forum going with more ideas maybe this will be the spark that can lead to real change.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:19 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,670,703 times
this keeps up who knows what will happen article in our newspaper,:

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.
advertisement

The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:42 AM

512 posts, read 1,755,093 times
Did somebody say a Revoluuuution?!?!

Old 01-05-2007, 12:02 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,569,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
this keeps up who knows what will happen article in our newspaper,:

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.
advertisement

The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico.
*&^%#$$^#()*&^(&^%$^*%#&^#@&^%^*&(*#!@%&*R*&(&^%$# ^#@&*^%$*^%*&^$!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the result of government hell bent on the NWO. Commander of that NG unit needs to be hanged. Retreat? I reckon not. This is precisely the type of government pandering that will cease to exist in the first weeks of the 2008 Electron Administration. Your local paper will sport headlines such as, "Marine Rifle Company repels Mexican Invasion" The sub-head..."Taking of prisoners not authorized"

Old 01-05-2007, 12:23 PM

504 posts, read 1,764,396 times
They do pay taxes, and a lot of them pay into social security into a no name fund, everytime they buy a candy bar, coffee, clothes, etc they pay taxes.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:00 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,569,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
They do pay taxes, and a lot of them pay into social security into a no name fund, everytime they buy a candy bar, coffee, clothes, etc they pay taxes.
Tax on a candy bar or a twelve pack of Corona is hardly equivalent to a 30% tax withholding, BEFORE the privelege of paying the same tax on the same candy bar and beer.
What's your point?

Old 01-05-2007, 01:08 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,333,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
Tax on a candy bar or a twelve pack of Corona is hardly equivalent to a 30% tax withholding, BEFORE the privelege of paying the same tax on the same candy bar and beer.
What's your point?
That's subtle.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:35 PM

512 posts, read 1,755,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
More reason to consider the flat tax...

Old 01-05-2007, 05:40 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,954,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Actually, a civil war is a war between two different factions of CITIZENS of a particular country. If America had a 'civil war' it would most likely be between the general population and our own government, not between American citizens and the illegals. That would be called DEFENDING OUR LIFE, LIBERTY, AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! (not civil war) Bring It On!!!
And thats what I am saying, will Militias, White Supremeist, and the general population rise up against the goverment if they dont heed the word of the people? Will groups like the MineutMen take up arms, will Americans sick of the goverment not doing anything about this problem stand up and do for themselves? Will we have to send a clear message to the goverment that we as the people wont stand for the injustice they have conspired apon us?

Its only a matter of time before Americans get so sick of it they perform terrorist attacks on boarder bridges, business that hire illegals, as well as the illegals themselves.. that is what I mean by a nasty end. I do not promote these ideas, but I see it coming. The problem here is also, what about the legal hispanics, either born here generations ago like most americans, or who have gone though the process.. will these angry citizens differ between them? I dont think so.

Look at the anger and frustration posted on these boards alone, then just do a google on the topic and look at the extreme side of this topic. it is coming, and if they award SS benefits to illegals sooner than later.. that will be a straw that will break the camels back im sure. We have been told there is not enough in the SS fund to pay off our children let alone Illegals.

Now take that al into consideration, and then you have the supporters of these people, and cant see the problems they impose on us, and then you have the militents on that side, like wehategringos.com who want to rise up and make this a race war. Its all coming to a boiling point.. and I feel in the process America will only loose in the end.. while we're fightng one another and Americans Military will be told to fight its own citizens, the Aztlan militia will also be attacking and we the citizens will be caught in the middle.

I know its all dark and forboading.. and maybe it wont go that way.. but all my training and observing people, has me concerned that I am not far off the mark here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration