Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2008, 05:19 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,759,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
What did I just say???? I am 1/2 I pay my taxes I am talking illegals here OK? ILLEGALS isn't this what this forum is about????
This forum is about immigration in general.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:20 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,598,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
This thread proves the theory that many of the so called "anti-illegals" are really anti-hispanic/latino.
In your eyes EVERY thread proves that theory, BK. I'm surprised you even bother to post it any more.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
In your eyes EVERY thread proves that theory, BK. I'm surprised you even bother to post it any more.

Quote:
Just a question? Why are there soooo many little Mexican kids running around? I just drove through a low rent part of my mid size town (50,000 people) and I noticed a disproportionate number of strollers. I guessed that one in two of these women had a stroller, that bad. Why is this phenomena taking place?

~Reconquista? - Retaking of land formerly theirs.

~To intentionally have births to as many U.S. babies as possible in hope to reduce the chance of being deported and thus separated from their kids?

I can understand wanting to have kids, but I was raised in a culture where you wait to have kids until you are fiscally stable, and responsible. Some of these families live in squalor that is notably un American -and can probably only be viewed in these immigrant enclaves. Is this truly American to have an undercalss of non-English speaking mass producers???
He was driving through in a car, yet he was able to somehow figure that all the people he saw were "illegal". But of course those of you drinking from the fountain of hate won't find anything wrong with the OP's assumptions.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:34 PM

Quote:
He was driving through in a car, yet he was able to somehow figure that all the people he saw were "illegal". But of course those of you drinking from the fountain of hate won't find anything wrong with the OP's assumptions.
Funny, I didn't see where he said they were all illegal, could you highlight that part for me?

And we've already had the discussion about higher birthrates for Hispanics in general and 'immigrants' in particular. Sorry you missed it, it was quite informative.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:37 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,485,650 times
Quote:
You presumably have not spent time in a county OB hospital that had a great deal of illegal clientele. I have. Don't waste time trying to convince anyone that they do not have children specifically for the purpose of remaining in the US. The fact that they in no way can provide for this child never even enters into the equation. Let the blue eyed devil gringo foot the bill!

Old 07-31-2008, 05:39 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,759,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
You presumably have not spent time in a county OB hospital that had a great deal of illegal clientele. I have. Don't waste time trying to convince anyone that they do not have children specifically for the purpose of remaining in the US. The fact that they in no way can provide for this child never even enters into the equation. Let the blue eyed devil gringo foot the bill!
I'm footing the bill too, and I'm not a blue eyed devil gringo. Its not just white people "suffering" from the "illegal menace".
I just cry about it less.

Man, I'd hate to have a Spanish speaking relative of mine have her baby at your hospital, lol.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Funny, I didn't see where he said they were all illegal, could you highlight that part for me?

And we've already had the discussion about higher birthrates for Hispanics in general and 'immigrants' in particular. Sorry you missed it, it was quite informative.
Quote:

Just a question? Why are there soooo many little Mexican kids running around? I just drove through a low rent part of my mid size town (50,000 people) and I noticed a disproportionate number of strollers. I guessed that one in two of these women had a stroller, that bad. Why is this phenomena taking place?

~Reconquista? - Retaking of land formerly theirs.

~To intentionally have births to as many U.S. babies as possible in hope to reduce the chance of being deported and thus separated from their kids?
Why would they be deported if he didn't think they were "illegals"?

Old 07-31-2008, 05:44 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,485,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
I'm footing the bill too, and I'm not a blue eyed devil gringo. Its not just white people "suffering" from the "illegal menace".
I just cry about it less.

Man, I'd hate to have a Spanish speaking relative of mine have her baby at your hospital, lol.
This was a long time ago, in the 1980's as a matter of fact. The anchor baby scam has been going on for decades. Nothing pleases me more than being retired and in no way obligated to do anything ever for your spanish- speaking relative.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Why would they be deported if he didn't think they were "illegals"?
When considering that in today's America about half of the Hispanic population is, in fact, illegal, it can be postulated that half of them could be deported. I already said it once, legal Hispanic residents have a birth rate that is much lower than their illegal counterparts.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:48 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,160,367 times
Last time I checked 1/8 of the U.S population was compromised of Hispanics. How can we say that only Whites are footing the bill, wtf? 1/8 is pretty significant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration