Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2008, 10:56 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,491,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
You mean because a group of people are calling the massive immigration "La reconquista", its deemed true I'm pretty sure if it follows ones agenda, one is willing to believe anything.
The 'massive immigration' of overwhelmingly unskilled, uneducated people that we neither need nor want from south of the border has to stop. I don't give a rat's nest what anyone calls it.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:57 AM

1,417 posts, read 1,162,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Why are you wasting your time even trying to debate with this guy? He has shown he does wish to accept facts when they shown to him.
So as it turns out you believe fact based on someones written word, just as it flows along with your agenda? Again, real genuine dude.

Quote:
Ah, so can't provide proof of these claims? Figures.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:58 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,937,327 times
Mexican President Assails U.S. Measures on Migrants

“I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico,” he said. “And, for this reason, the government action on behalf of our countrymen is guided by principles, for the defense and protection of their rights.”

Old 07-31-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
The 'massive immigration' of overwhelmingly unskilled, uneducated people that we neither need nor want from south of the border has to stop. I don't give a rat's nest what anyone calls it.
Well, Guy and APJ were claiming elsewhere. That they're "taking over" the southwest. You'd have to be pretty full of yourself to believe that.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:59 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,491,789 times
Quote:
Yeah because a group of radicals say "yes, the reconquista is happening", that means its happening..?. Oh dear.. Its going to be tough to swallow that one.

Am I denying that a large amount of immigrants from Latin America are settling in the U.S? Of course NOT!
They must be very loosely educated because they clearly fail to grasp this very simple concept.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:00 AM

16,086 posts, read 41,257,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It does have relevance because the really big breeders are directly from Mexico and are using food stamps, WIC, Medicaid and all the rest to support their large families. Mexico has one of the fastest reproductive rates in the world especially among it's lower classes. One reason Mexico demands unlimted immigration is that it does not want to support that many mouths in Mexico. They wish to use the USA as a population safety valve.

I doubt legal long-time American-hispanics with roots going way way back in this country are having many more children than other Americans as it costs quite a lot to raise a large family here. Those who want to live the middle class lifestyle tend not to have baby after baby especially with no husband in sight.
Don't forget Aid to Families with Dependent Children - I found a reciept for "AFDC" ($265 per month) in my yard belonging to a lady at the address of the 12-15 or so illegals living across the street from one of my rent houses. They illegally converted a single-family home to a four-plex but code enforcement will do nothing.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Well, Guy and APJ were claiming elsewhere. That they're "taking over" the southwest. You'd have to be pretty full of yourself to believe that.
You would have to be an uneducated oaf to not know it and see it. Most people with some grey matter know what has happened in the southwest part of our country and of course it is continuing in the rest of the country also. Hell, the damn Mexicans are also illegal in Hawaii.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Mexican President Assails U.S. Measures on Migrants

“I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico,” he said. “And, for this reason, the government action on behalf of our countrymen is guided by principles, for the defense and protection of their rights.”
"Oh shi, the president of Mexico said where ever there is a Mexican, there's A Mexico. Doesn't that sound like Aztlan"

"Yeah it does! lets write about it."

Where is the claim that Mexicans are going to take over the Southwest to fulfill their shat-filled dream called Aztlan? I don't see that in the article.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
You would have to be an uneducated oaf to not know it and see it. Most people with some grey matter know what has happened in the southwest part of our country and of course it is continuing in the rest of the country also. Hell, the damn Mexicans are also illegal in Hawaii.
I wonder if the British sentiments were exactly like yours. "All these Europeans coming to America, they're going to conquer the place!!!"

Old 07-31-2008, 11:06 AM

Quote:
"Oh shi, the president of Mexico said where ever there is a Mexican, there's A Mexico. Doesn't that sound like Aztlan"

"Yeah it does! lets write about it."

Where is the claim that Mexicans are going to take over the Southwest to fulfill their shat-filled dream called Aztlan? I don't see that in the article.
Lazy aren't you? look all of that stuff up. I have got to get back to work right now. You really are like so many others expecting others to do your work for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration