Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 10:26 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,936,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
What? Are you trying to tell me that Hispanics aren't citizens? The majority of people of Latino heritage are LEGAL AMERICAN'S. Take a second to breath in this concept as the term 'Hispanic' refers to Americans of spanish-speaking country decent.
How about you stop trying to spin everything anyone says into your hate Hispanics crap? I am an Hispanic you idiot. Of course they are also citizens. Take your spin and put it where the sun don't shine because I am sick of the out and out lies and twisting that you and others do in here.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:27 AM

1,417 posts, read 1,161,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
How about you stop trying to spin everything anyone says into your hate Hispanics crap? I am an Hispanic you idiot. Of course they are also citizens. Take your spin and put it where the sun don't shine because I am sick of the out and out lies and twisting that you and others do in here.
I'm not spinning a damn thing. I'm going off of what you said. Again you pull at your, "Hey I'm Hispanic card", out when it suits you. This is called the use of the race card.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:27 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,601,159 times
Quote:
You mean because a group of people are calling the massive immigration "La reconquista", its deemed true I'm pretty sure if it follows ones agenda, one is willing to believe anything.
Mexico's plan....

American citizens' response...

Old 07-31-2008, 10:29 AM

Quote:
I'm not spinning a damn thing. I'm going off of what you said. Again you pull at your, "Hey I'm Hispanic card", out when it suits you. This is called the use of the race card.
You spin just about everything you post so stop with the, "I am innocent" card because I know better. I am Hispanic but I am a citizen, as were my parents and their parents before them. You see my family has always been taught to do things the right way and by the law. You and your buddies here are the ones who use the race card and we all know it and see it. Get off your high horse and try to have a decent conversation sometime and maybe you might learn something.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:30 AM

When ever I google "republica del norte circa", radical Aztlanistas websites come up.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:30 AM

They either refuse to see the truth or they know it and just are trying to get people to believe that it is not happening Guy.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
You spin just about everything you post so stop with the, "I am innocent" card because I know better. I am Hispanic but I am a citizen, as were my parents and their parents before them. You see my family has always been taught to do things the right way and by the law. You and your buddies here are the ones who use the race card and we all know it and see it. Get off your high horse and try to have a decent conversation sometime and maybe you might learn something.
My parents and my grandparents are also American citizens. I'm an American citizen. What buddies are you referring to? I don't even advocate pro-amnesty or pro-open borders. Hispanic is a label given to Americans of Latino descent. I too am labeled Hispanic. You don't even know what you're talking about!!

Old 07-31-2008, 10:33 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,601,159 times
Quote:
They either efuse to see the truth or they know it and just are trying to get people to believe that it is not happening Guy.
That's what I think...

Old 07-31-2008, 10:37 AM

Yeah because a group of radicals say "yes, the reconquista is happening", that means its happening..?. Oh dear.. Its going to be tough to swallow that one.

Am I denying that a large amount of immigrants from Latin America are settling in the U.S? Of course NOT!

Old 07-31-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
My parents and my grandparents are also American citizens. I'm an American citizen. What buddies are you referring to? I don't even advocate pro-amnesty or pro-open borders. Hispanic is a label given to Americans of Latino descent. I too am labeled Hispanic. You don't even know what you're talking about!!
Hispanic is a made up label, politically contrived and nothing more. I have to use the lable because most people are too stupid to understand anything else since they have been fed this milktoast crap from our government for so long. They certainly can't think for themselves.

BTW, I know much more than you would like for me to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration