Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2009, 09:10 PM

411 posts, read 469,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Do drive by shootings count? seems like LA has more than a few happen there every year.

LA, NYC, Miami, Boston, EL Paso, San Antonio, all major metropolitan centers with higher Hispanic-american population and very low crime rates compared with other mayor cities, you are safer in a hispanic predominant city
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 09:16 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,442,306 times
LEVOW:
Why don't you go make friends with "Janet Murguía". According to the newsletter she sent me this mornig, La Raza's desperate for more support.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:17 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,327,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
LA, NYC, Miami, Boston, EL Paso, San Antonio, all major metropolitan centers with higher Hispanic-american population and very low crime rates compared with other mayor cities, you are safer in a hispanic predominant city
Proof please.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:30 PM

411 posts, read 469,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Proof please.

Easy pal, ;ook up the statistics in city-data.com and compare...

Old 11-11-2009, 04:43 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,235,629 times
Quote:
Nah I'll avoid any city and be safer still. The fact is that I do not feel that hispanics are less law abiding than anyone else, or less deserving of respect. I simply feel that as long as they are here legally than I love them as much as any other US Citizen.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:42 AM

50,362 posts, read 47,109,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey cabal View Post
You make the decision to support illegal alien labor every time you purchase fresh produce or meat at the grocery store. The odds are pretty good that most of your grocery store purchases have been picked or processed by illegal aliens.

If you want to practice what you preach you would probably need to buy locally from farmer’s markets—directly from the farmer. Do you do that for all of your food needs? I didn’t think so. It would cost too much to practice what you preach.
You don't know me. I just shot another Buck for the year and I have a garden with fruit trees that produces all the items I need year round. I also have a ranch and farm in the midwest and I can call up fresh beef ANY time I want.
So the odds that any Illegal has touched anything I eat is ....probably zero. And that also means I don't have much of a chance of one giving me hep C or other niceties from not washing after they do their business.
NEXT

Old 11-11-2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Easy pal, ;ook up the statistics in city-data.com and compare...
Sorry, but you made the claim so you look it up yourself and post it here. Besides this isn't about cities with many Hispanic citizens but illegal aliens.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:13 AM

50,362 posts, read 47,109,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar552 View Post
Surely white people are involved in gangs, why dont you look at the bigger problem of poverty and see why young people are becoming involved in such activities, and the bosses who are paying such low unfair wages to immigrants, if the white American bosses had any desire to help Americans and not be completly profit driven, the problem would not exist.
So you have to be white to be wealthy? Oh boohoo I'm in big trouble then.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Nah I'll avoid any city and be safer still. The fact is that I do not feel that hispanics are less law abiding than anyone else, or less deserving of respect. I simply feel that as long as they are here legally than I love them as much as any other US Citizen.
Me to just as long as they aren't aiders, abettors and apologists for illegal aliens.

Old 11-13-2009, 06:23 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So you have to be white to be wealthy? Oh boohoo I'm in big trouble then.
Don't you know that $$$ makes American Indians, Blacks, etc. 'White'?

<I am being sarcastic here>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration