Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 09:02 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Theres nothing brave about fighting over politics. I'm no coward for thinking this is too petty to want to scrap over. THIS IS THE INTERNET, GUY!

Someone of your age should be a little wiser.
Hate to lecture someone who's probably close to 3 times my age, but violence doesn't solve anything, Guy. This coming from a guy who probably shouldve been dead a few months ago for trying to stop a bunch of idiots from stomping out my friend.
I expect that from people like them, but not from people debating politics.
Act your age, buddy.
It's kinda tough to act my age when I've got to put up with motormouths like you acting yours...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 09:13 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,755,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
It's kinda tough to act my age when I've got to put up with motormouths like you acting yours...
I'm not the one trying to rumble. Im not the one getting hot under the collar.
But if it makes you feel better, "dont stoop to his level, Guy!"

Old 09-02-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
I'm not the one trying to rumble. Im not the one getting hot under the collar.
But if it makes you feel better, "dont stoop to his level, Guy!"
You've been trying to push my buttons for the last 3 pages...

Quote:
Ive been calling you a bitter, spiteful crybaby for a long time
Quote:
Youre just some angry old fart
Quote:
.... old angry, deadbeat losers with Arizona concealed carry permits.
Quote:
Get a life, loser.
So I'll say this to you and then I'll wash my hands of you. You really should try to grow up a little bit and not take an internet forum so seriously that you would say things to people that would make your Mama want to wash your mouth out.

FYI, it's ethno-centric IA apologists like you that make LOTS of Hispanics embarrassed. Most of them are just TOO embarrassed to say anything about it.

And, since you aren't old enough or smart enough to know what a Globalist pig REALLY is, I give you this, an insult most Americans of Hispanic descent will recognize...

MEChISTA.

Of course, as dumb as you are you'll probably take it as a compliment...

Old 09-02-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
You've been trying to push my buttons for the last 3 pages...

So I'll say this to you and then I'll wash my hands of you. You really should try to grow up a little bit and not take an internet forum so seriously that you would say things to people that would make your Mama want to wash your mouth out.

FYI, it's ethno-centric IA apologists like you that make LOTS of Hispanics embarrassed. Most of them are just TOO embarrassed to say anything about it.

And, since you aren't old enough or smart enough to know what a Globalist pig REALLY is, I give you this, an insult most Americans of Hispanic descent will recognize...

MEChISTA.

Of course, as dumb as you are you'll probably take it as a compliment...

Are you serious??? All those posts are on this thread responding to your threats!

Quote:
Stuff like this?

Quote:
Guess what, amc? Your chit-talking condescension of others is only showing you out for the La Raza mouthpiece I've always suspected you of being. I'd bet dollars to donuts that you'd move YOUR azz to ANYPLACE ELSE if you thought there was some kind of advantage to it. You've proven yourself to be a cheap trollop, the only question now is "What's the price?"
You are the one who constantly insults, and when you get insulted back, you throw a fit and give out your address to show everyone how tough you are.

Stupid.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Are you serious??? All those posts are on this thread responding to your threats!
Ok, let's review, shall we?

JDubsMom said this...
Quote:
I doubt that anyone on this board or elsewhere in America has a problem with Mexicans being proud of their ethnicity. It's the arrogance, hypocrisy false sense of ethnic superiority and blatant disrepect for all things America,
To which you responded with this...
Quote:
nuff said.
And then I said this...
Quote:
What, you don't think those traits are evidenced by the 15 million illegal Mexicans currently living in OUR country?

What rock are YOU living under?
To which you followed up with this...
Quote:
Believe it or not, most of those people are not as spiteful as you are.
Soooooooo, it looks as if YOU were the one to throw the first personal attack by calling me spiteful. You then proceeded to elucidate on your position quite vociferously when I responded to that attack.

Anyone reading this thread knows where the chit-stirring started, and it's your fingerprints ALL OVER the paddle.

Give it up kid, you ain't as slick as you think...

Old 09-02-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Ok, let's review, shall we?

JDubsMom said this...

To which you responded with this...

And then I said this...

To which you followed up with this...

Soooooooo, it looks as if YOU were the one to throw the first personal attack by calling me spiteful. You then proceeded to elucidate on your position quite vociferously when I responded to that attack.

Anyone reading this thread knows where the chit-stirring started, and it's your fingerprints ALL OVER the paddle.

Give it up kid, you ain't as slick as you think...
And then what happened after that?

Calling someone "spiteful" isnt the same as writing posts that have to be covered in ****'s, and calling someone a cheap w_hoar.
Not to mention constantly blowing up on the forum. I have a feeling your keyboard has a bunch of stuck buttons.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
And then what happened after that?

Calling someone "spiteful" isnt the same as writing posts that have to be covered in ****'s, and calling someone a cheap w_hoar.
Not to mention constantly blowing up on the forum. I have a feeling your keyboard has a bunch of stuck buttons.
No, all the buttons work just fine, and the ****'s, as I said in my 'edit' box, were the result of self moderation.

As for the trollop reference, I figure if you're willing to pimp out the country, you'd do the same on a personal level, too. Or are you just another hypocrite?

Old 09-03-2008, 07:31 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,752,210 times
You two have turned several threads on this forum into your own personal poo-throwing contest. I daresay that the majority of us are fed up with watching you beat your chests and toss cr*p at each other. I for one, would appreciate it if you would stop turning threads into your own personal insult fests. Some of us would like to actually discuss the issues raised by the OP.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
You two have turned several threads on this forum into your own personal poo-throwing contest. I daresay that the majority of us are fed up with watching you beat your chests and toss cr*p at each other. I for one, would appreciate it if you would stop turning threads into your own personal insult fests. Some of us would like to actually discuss the issues raised by the OP.
My apologies to you and the rest of the forum. It won't happen any more.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:10 AM

50,327 posts, read 47,080,006 times
Thank you, that was embarrassing.

Both of you, to separate corners
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration