Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 04:47 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,425,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
You post articles that make a point about crime because of illegal immigration, and thats okay.
But to blame it on Hispanic culture is insulting to the vast majority of Hispanics not committing crimes!

Crimes come in every race!
ITA and have never stated otherwise. You keep lumping all hispanics together and blaming me for doing that. Don't you recognize your own patterns?

ETA: I stand by my assessment (it's not an assumption) that Mexico has a culture of corruption. I even posted an article to that effect. That does not equate to all hispanic cultures. Again, comprehension is key.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:52 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,759,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
ITA and have never stated otherwise. You keep lumping all hispanics together and blaming me for doing that. Don't you recognize your own patterns?

ETA: I stand by my assessment (it's not an assumption) that Mexico has a culture of corruption. I even posted an article to that effect. That does not equate to all hispanic cultures. Again, comprehension is key.
It doesnt matter if I lump all hispanics together, I dont think any people are more inclined to do crime because of ethnicity or race.

You have made frequent comments about the "family values" of Mexicans.
The Mexican GOVERNMENT is corrupt, but that doesn't say anything about the people.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:56 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,425,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
It doesnt matter if I lump all hispanics together, I dont think any people are more inclined to do crime because of ethnicity or race.

You have made frequent comments about the "family values" of Mexicans.
The Mexican GOVERNMENT is corrupt, but that doesn't say anything about the people.
Oh but it does matter. Mexican is NOT a race or ethnicity. The majority of those who have grown up and lived under the rule of the Mexican Government, (whether you admit it or not) have come here and brought the conditions and criminal activities they have been taught to survive and live under with them. When you don't know any better you can't do any better. They do what they know, lie, steal, cheat, ignore our laws, have children as a means of financial support, whatever it takes to survive. Nobody obeys the laws in Mexico, so why obey the laws of America, especially since they are virtually unidentifiable, nobody really knows who they are right? Therfore they cannot be held accountable.

Proof: The multitude of articles that are readily available of the heinous crimes they perpetually commit. I am merely the messenger and no matter how many times you all try to shoot me for it, the content of those articles keep me bullet proof.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-09-2008 at 05:13 PM..

Old 09-09-2008, 05:16 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,772,087 times
A corrupt country doesnt say anything about the people? I think a good lot of them bring these corrupt values with them. It this is what you desire for the USA, then so be it, open the borders, grant blanket amnesty, change our standard of living to better accomodate the masses coming. Might as well burn all our American flags and raise the Mexican flag.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:44 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,229,902 times
Unreasonable culture? What the hell does that even mean?
This is really starting to get offensive.

i agree, alot of closet racist out there!

Old 09-09-2008, 05:47 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,933,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
Unreasonable culture? What the hell does that even mean?
This is really starting to get offensive.

i agree, alot of closet racist out there!
Isn't it terrible? These illegal lovers are finally showing their true colors and showing their racist and bigoted selves.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:52 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,229,902 times
People question our "family values", but hey were not the ones that toss our parents and grandparents in a retirement home [where they get abused alot of the time] the first chance we get!

Old 09-09-2008, 06:06 PM

31 posts, read 58,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
People question our "family values", but hey were not the ones that toss our parents and grandparents in a retirement home [where they get abused alot of the time] the first chance we get!
Wow, what a pathetic low ball statement. I guess your "family values" are to make judgmental statements like that, good to know.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:07 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,186,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani Vasquez View Post
My father was absent - never met him. He's Italian. I was raised by my mother who's Puerto Rican.

To answer your question, yes I'm legal.
One of my coworkers; also originally from your part of the nation, is of Italian and Puerto Rican heritage as well.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:08 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,341,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_builder View Post
Wow, what a pathetic low ball statement. I guess your "family values" are to make judgmental statements like that, good to know.
I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration