Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 09:13 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,148,401 times

Advertisements

Ask a Guatemalan after they crossed through Mexico illegally.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:17 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,414,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Ask a Guatemalan after they crossed through Mexico illegally.
Here's how that craphole full of culturally corrupt hypocrits treats them. Yet they have the nerve to demand humane treatment of their tax draining, anchor baby breeders, illegal alien rapists, murderers and child molestors.
Quote:
Rights group demands Mexico look into abuse against Central American immigrants
Quote:

17:28 H | Topics: Guatemala - Immigration - Mexico

Every year thousands of undocumented people pass into the U.S. through the border with Mexico, and not all of them are Mexican. Many begin their journey in their homelands in Central America, and in order to reach U.S. territory must become, in the words of Los Tigres del Norte --"dos veces mojados" -- crossing not one border but two. Central Americans entering Mexican territory do not have it easy, and allegations of abuse on the part of Mexican officials has been a catalyst for a demand by Mexico's Human Rights Center for the National Commission of Human Rights (CNDH) to investigate the allegations:
In a press release, the National Center for Human Rights announced that there have been numerous complaints filed against military personnel and INM [Mexican Immigration authority) officials for stealing of money, physical and sexual aggression against Guatemalans, Hondurans and Salvadorans without CNDH having ever addressed the problems.
The press release calls the national entity non-operating and a dead figure, as evidenced by inexistent commitment to the defense of the rights of immigrants. On Wednesday [last] CNDH sent a recommendation to the National Immigration Institute (INM) and the city of Tapachula [Chiapas state, border with Guatemala] in relation to the 300 Guatemalan minors and adults living in Tapachula who are victims of labor and sex exploitation.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-13-2008 at 09:29 PM..

Old 09-13-2008, 09:32 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,755,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Here's how that craphole full of culturally corrupt hypocrits treats them. Yet they have the nerve to demand humane treatment of their tax draining, anchor baby breeders, illegal alien rapists, murderers and child molestors.
You ever hear that phrase power corrupts?

Why does the entire country have to be hypocrites because of the actions of few?
Do you know who Tigres Del Norte even are? Clearly, a lot of Mexicans sympathize with other people too. Top Mexican musicians making a song about them shows that.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:22 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,343,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
You ever hear that phrase power corrupts?

Why does the entire country have to be hypocrites because of the actions of few?
Do you know who Tigres Del Norte even are? Clearly, a lot of Mexicans sympathize with other people too. Top Mexican musicians making a song about them shows that.
---------------

I agree many of the Mexican people sympathize with them and will help them but the police,military and goverment slaughter them like sheep if caught ofcourse after raping the women and stealing from both genders.

Not to say other Latin American goverments are any better as they are ALL sewage waste .

If shoe was on the other foot and Mexican's were passing through El Salvador,etc they to would be robbed,raped and butchered with Goverment behind it.

Again I agree with you many Mexican people would never dream of turning them in to police and will offer them help.
It is the gvmt I detest in EVERY Latin American country.

Old 09-14-2008, 08:53 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,148,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
---------------

I agree many of the Mexican people sympathize with them and will help them but the police,military and goverment slaughter them like sheep if caught ofcourse after raping the women and stealing from both genders.

Not to say other Latin American goverments are any better as they are ALL sewage waste .

If shoe was on the other foot and Mexican's were passing through El Salvador,etc they to would be robbed,raped and butchered with Goverment behind it.

Again I agree with you many Mexican people would never dream of turning them in to police and will offer them help.
Coming from a Hispanic; that is a damning indictment of Hispanic culture.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:24 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,752,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
I never used word "Gringo" . I do think America can afford to care for its neighbor and should.

There is much money here and enough for everyone to have a piece . One united America
Gee, why shouldn't America pay for the other 6,418,376,710 people in the world? Why shouldn't they all get a piece?

I mean, out of the 305,151,347 legal citizens living in the U.S., less than 10% are well off enough to weather any sort of financial crisis. At least half, if not more of the remainder have no health insurance whatsoever, and live approximately one paycheck away from homelessness, but hey, why should that stop us from from picking up the tab for all of the third world's infirm, insane, and impaired? Especially those from Mexico, the 15th richest country in the world.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
---------------

Can't disagree with that.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
He wasnt talking about Hispanic culture, he was talking about Latin American governments.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:11 PM

Quote:

Well the truth is the truth. I do not want America to become like Latin America which is why I do not stick up for the corrupt political parasites .

Look at EVERY Latin American country a never ending sea of corrupt politicians ,judges,police .
You could make an argument that Spain is not but Spain in reality is a European country who speak Spanish.

Look at the rest of them many with oil and wealth yet you would never know it by the conditions the masses live in.
Mexico as poor as horrible as many of its citizen's live is still better than most hispanic countries who flee to Mexico.
Can you imagine that ?

I went to visit my grandmother today and took her and her friend to lunch . We chatted politics .
Ofcourse I don't say what I say here and I hold my tongue .
Either way I said it is sad that some states tolerate corrupt politicians, some inept politicians but S.Florida tolerates corrupt and inept ONLY because they are Cuban/Hispanic.
Both got "angry" at me and said something like "remember who you are your Cuban".

I asked them to give me ONLY 1 , just 1 example of an incumbent here who proves me wrong ONLY 1 example is what I wanted .
Than tell me just 1 thing they have done to improve a thing and not to count what the Gvnr has done .
Which is what the S.Florida Political Cosa Nostra now take's credit for.

When I took my grandma home both agreed I was correct .

Both have lived here for decades and neither could site me a single thing the trash here has done yet they "stick up for them".

Look at some Mexican's they flee Mexico yet many do same when the Gvmt there is "attacked" by non Mexican's.
They rally the troops and stick up for them. The same politician's which have sucked their blood they stick up for.
I can not for life of me understand this.

When they march why not target the Mexican Embassy calling Calderon and every other Mexican politician a vile evil pig who is their #1 enemy because that is the truth.

Last edited by Luiso; 09-14-2008 at 05:23 PM..

Old 09-14-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
He wasnt talking about Hispanic culture, he was talking about Latin American governments.

Yes it is the politicians/goverments which plaque us which I am speaking about but you have to admit most of us are blind to these criminals and stick up for them.

Here in S.Florida if God himself ran for Mayor and people knew he was God considering he isn't Cuban he would not be elected and the local Cuban news/media who is in the Cosa Nostra club would tear him to shreds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration