Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 11:23 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,929,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Were you instructed to come here to flame? Whatever your motives may be, you are wasting your time. It's troll season, so we're feeding you.
Exactly true. Anyone can see by it's posts that it is nothing but a troll and it is not worth the trouble. ignore it is what I say!

Old 09-21-2008, 11:25 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,929,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Carolac,
There are many on this forum that I would not know if they were a troll or not. I think she has her reasoning on different discussions just like the rest of us, and we have been attacked daily because we do not agree with the other side. It is not that we don't agree on the legality, it is that
making horrible remarks about any group of people is going to cause a backlash and that is what has happened here. It is not immigration that most want to talk about, it is personal remarks which are quite unkind.
I have all the right in the world to care about other people regardless of where they are from, and I'm truly glad that I do. No one, and that includes this entire forum is any better than anyone else, there are just way too many that think they are.
Waa Waa Waa!!! You can care about people anywhere for all I care. You just show that you also do not care about the laws of the country just by the very fact that you are not willing to report those you know are illegal. By not reporting, you are aiding and abetting and no better than the illegal themselves. You have made your own remarks which are unkind so stop with the, "I am being picked on" crap and grow up.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:47 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,735,121 times
Yet another thread that not only went off topic, but also contributes nothing new. Guys, please - don't feed the trolls.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration