Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 04:04 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,653,627 times

Advertisements

I wonder if the church is willing to let it all slide seeing as how he was an illegal Spanish immigrant and all. NOT! I guarantee you that church is seeking damages as a result of this nonsensical accident. But they'll never get it, since Mr. Illegal was given a slap on the wrist and sent home with a citation! This man is an illegal alien. Do you really think he is going to chance a court appearance? All he has to do is move to the next town and change his alias. Next time there is an overcrowding problem, give me a call. I will gladly put the fella up in my storage shed until we can provide him with better arrangements! But letting him go should never be an option. Not because he crashed, but because he is an ILLEGAL!!!!!

Why do our government officials keep reminding us that they are not supposed to be doing anything about the illegal problem. They are too scared to come out and say they are doing nothing, but they sure don't try very hard to hide their inadequate enforcement of our immigration laws. This man crashed his car into a church without a license, and he was an illegal. His butt should be back across the border already. But instead, he is going about his life as usual with the consent of the local police department. It's really quite astounding, and I believe Americans are getting really fed up with the way our laws are enforced. No American would get out of jail with a citation after crashing into a church. They would be jailed, charged with multiple crimes, sent before the judge, have bond set, then wait for someone to get them out. But apparently, if you're an illegal alien, you can just leave with a citation.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:07 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,141,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
they have been catching mexicans having one person do all the tagging, insurance
for the first month, and such for a bunch of mexicans who don't have documentation
or drivers license's. then hand the auto over to the un-licensed. They have to get
auto insurance to get tagged, but they only pay for a month of insurance.
99 percent of the mexicans pulled over here have no legal license, no insurance.
well.. they start out as a lowlife criminal... what else can you expect from them.. nothing
but a bunch of paracites.
Ditto that. They don't drive, they aim. Hard to drive when you can't see the road. It's the norm in Mexico, but, so is running off with your neighbors 13 year old child.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:16 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,461,628 times
I agree 100% with last 2 post

Old 05-22-2009, 04:05 PM

291 posts, read 414,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
An "illegal alien crashes into a Hispanic Church ?"....amazing. Sort of like a drunken Muslim broadsiding a mosque.....or an Appalachian moonshine-runner crashing into a Pentecostal church. ALMOST like a drunken, off-duty cop running into a police station.

From now on, I propose we urge ALL illegals, when they feel the need to CRASH, to aim for the nearest synagogue. ...or at an I.C.E. office.....or ANYTHING but a Hispanic church !! .

Yeah, if anyone is here illegally then you know I hope they run into your house! hows that work for you? becuse we need the ICE station to kick these law brakers out! lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration